Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets  (Read 12481 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2022, 02:49:34 pm »
Don't understand why the French believe that the English are out to get them; supporting 'underdog' teams isn't unusual, especially considering before the stream all three of us said that France would win because they're the 'better' team. It's obviously always nicer when there's an upset and in this case if Germany won, it'll be the first time in numerous years; it's not about 'picking sides', it's about having a stronger more exciting match and if that means giving Germany a bit more of a morale boost doing that, then so be it.

I don't in any case believe any three of us casting really cared who won; evident in the casting, in-fact we were talking about how WELL France were playing against Germany and that Germany need to switch something up - we gave far more criticism to the underdog team because well, they're underdogs.
"the French" ? you mean two or three French * And don't take it seriously, they log in once a month on FSE to post meme and logout, it's just humor  :P
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2022, 02:50:07 pm »
Don't understand why the French believe that the English are out to get them; supporting 'underdog' teams isn't unusual, especially considering before the stream all three of us said that France would win because they're the 'better' team. It's obviously always nicer when there's an upset and in this case if Germany won, it'll be the first time in numerous years; it's not about 'picking sides', it's about having a stronger more exciting match and if that means giving Germany a bit more of a morale boost doing that, then so be it.

I don't in any case believe any three of us casting really cared who won; evident in the casting, in-fact we were talking about how WELL France were playing against Germany and that Germany need to switch something up - we gave far more criticism to the underdog team because well, they're underdogs.

Biased rat

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2022, 02:50:44 pm »
I don't care who wins or loses as long as you losers watch my stream and give me money...

I'll be voting Glenn for every award now that he gave me 5 gifted subs, what a legend

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2022, 02:51:56 pm »
Zinedine Zeyden came up big for the bois
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2022, 02:57:07 pm »
I don't care who wins or loses as long as you losers watch my stream and give me money...

I'll be voting Glenn for every award now that he gave me 5 gifted subs, what a legend

I wonder what would you do if i gifted you 10 subs  :-X

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #125 on: May 20, 2022, 02:58:22 pm »
Suck ur dick probs

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #126 on: May 20, 2022, 03:07:56 pm »

I wonder what would you do if i gifted you 10 subs  :-X

Would probably give Poland tips on how not to die quickly; tips cost 1 gifted sub + VAT.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2022, 03:33:23 pm »
I think we should ban people from posting on FSE if they are under 18.
bye david

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2022, 04:09:39 pm »
When I will get a moderator that will be the first rule to follow on the forum.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2022, 04:15:54 pm »
Big ggs to our dear neighbor, it was an absolute thriller of a match for me as cpt. You deserve the win after four years of defeats and still pushing on the get better. Thanks to the organiser for an overall smooth tournament, even with the current situation IRL. Thanks to all our opponents for our fair matches and their cpt, finding match dates were ofc not always easy but from my experience better than in other tournaments or the last years. Thanks to all refs and yt/twitch streamers, I'm quite surprised how more and more effort people put into this tournament every year. Last but not least, thanks to all germans who supported, attended at the trails or played for the team. You all did an amazing job and I'm very proud at you.

Offline Plushka

• Major
  • I love ce4b
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RUS_plushka
« Reply #130 on: May 20, 2022, 04:25:42 pm »
Date and Time: 24.05.2022
Server:tba
Who vs Who: Russia vs Ireland
Map: Oasis
Referee: Mr_Chuckster
Caster (if any): need one
The real grand final is here
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 05:53:17 pm by Plushka »
Я выйграл eic а фолька нет!
Фолька pider !

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #131 on: May 20, 2022, 04:48:39 pm »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2022, 05:37:21 pm »
ptdrrrr chuck il lache des dingueries

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2022, 05:44:27 pm »
Gg to all it was a very interesting competition, a bit of trashtalk towards Wursti for my part for talking about Chuckster's parents at the beginning of the match which I found very offensive and disrespectful even if it's a "joke" there are limits. But apart from that everyone was respectful in the final and I enjoyed the match, once again well played to Germany you proved to anyone who doubted you that you were perfectly capable of winning this NWWC.

Are you trolling talking about respect and shit? If not then I’d start with taming my teammate first ^^
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2022, 06:11:24 pm »
Gg to all it was a very interesting competition, a bit of trashtalk towards Wursti for my part for talking about Chuckster's parents at the beginning of the match which I found very offensive and disrespectful even if it's a "joke" there are limits. But apart from that everyone was respectful in the final and I enjoyed the match, once again well played to Germany you proved to anyone who doubted you that you were perfectly capable of winning this NWWC.

Are you trolling talking about respect and shit? If not then I’d start with taming my teammate first ^^
Taming ? You can ask anyone in team France about that, I have asked not to trashtalk and to be respectful but at some point you have to tell yourself that I am not their father and they have free will to do what they want and not listen to me.
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man