Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets  (Read 12644 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2022, 11:19:46 am »
Having Bagins Python Hypno Gibby Axiom Hireaper doesn’t look like a shit line up 😂😂😂
Reason why it was 15 - 14
UK being way weaker than before is just a meme on itself
Axiom didn't play? It was Hypno, Gibby, Bagins, Python, DOMI and HiReaper playing the entire duration. Which in comparison to other years in a smaller format (6v6) yes is a pretty shit lineup when you put into perspective how little DOMI also plays at the moment. But as I said before France also looked weaker this year.
you are wrong if you think domi didn’t play good on this match, I think at the start our flank was smashing them but when they put domi python vs zeyden chuckster it was cancel to not get cancel  on the other flanks. And if you watch the match you will see that no one die on purpose so it was  domi tried something  on purpose he die and it was the same for python zeyden or me.
I never said DOMI didn't play well, he 'underperformed' in my eyes but yes he did a job and was not the reason they lost. I just pointed out his lack of activity over the last months which with his sort of playstyle is likely to affect his impact directly.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2022, 11:31:43 am »
Why does someone who "quit" the game care so much ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2022, 11:35:04 am »
Haven't once said I 'quit', I quite simply said I'm going to start playing less which I have.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2022, 11:35:41 am »
Why does someone who "quit" the game care so much ?
Tommy shut the fuck up
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2022, 11:43:15 am »
Will be forming team Wales next year to trash all you shit cunts

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2022, 11:54:33 am »
Only reason france won that match anyways was cuz someone payed off Python

Spoiler
Jk
[close]

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2022, 12:53:49 pm »
Wursti : "I don't care if I lose as long as I have good stats"  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2022, 12:58:16 pm »
Will be forming team Wales next year to trash all you shit cunts
Next year 🤡 let game die

The real final will be in the coming days ire Vs Russia, stay tuned

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2022, 12:59:38 pm »
Gg to all it was a very interesting competition, a bit of trashtalk towards Wursti for my part for talking about Chuckster's parents at the beginning of the match which I found very offensive and disrespectful even if it's a "joke" there are limits. But apart from that everyone was respectful in the final and I enjoyed the match, once again well played to Germany you proved to anyone who doubted you that you were perfectly capable of winning this NWWC.

David_Schrein

« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2022, 01:07:10 pm »
Chuckster is probably the poorest winner I've ever seen

Very poor tournament from you Chuckster statistically and eye test, you're probably like 12 tho seeing how you behave so its fine, you will learn

Rest of FRA gg and ty Red for the nice words to nightwing
27 kills vs Poland, 29 kills vs Spain, 20 vs England and Germany without team kills.

But you are like the same retard on csgo, no stats so he is shit, that why you will never become a very good player if you think the only thing who make a player good is the stats *snip*

Edit : Winter top 5 player on your stats for farming chinese and balkans noob player but didnt play in poland important match because i wouldnt have block after 2 seconds vs good player but he is top 5 on your statistic list
https://youtube.com/shorts/LloPC2KszuQ?feature=share

Wursti

« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2022, 01:11:12 pm »
Gg to all it was a very interesting competition, a bit of trashtalk towards Wursti for my part for talking about Chuckster's parents at the beginning of the match which I found very offensive and disrespectful even if it's a "joke" there are limits. But apart from that everyone was respectful in the final and I enjoyed the match, once again well played to Germany you proved to anyone who doubted you that you were perfectly capable of winning this NWWC.

sry they probs left him seeing how he behaves, my bad shouldnt make jokes

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2022, 01:12:14 pm »

reason why you are alone too?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2022, 01:12:48 pm »

In Amsterdam's port
There are sailors drinking
And drinking and re-drinking
And re-drinking again
They're drinking for the fortune
Of all Amsterdam's whores
From Hamburg and elsewhere
Finally they drink to the ladies
Who give them their nice bodies
Who give them their virtue
For a golden piece
And when they have well drunk
And pin their nose to they sky
Blowing their nose in the stars
And they piss like I cry
On the unfaithful women

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2022, 01:21:18 pm »
Was a fun match, sorry I couldn't cast too much - had visitors, but I left it in expert hands, thanks again Golden and Python!

always an honour to cast, wp to Germany and France, especially France for these quality memes
Thank to Aidan Muller, Nathan Schmidt and Patrick Schneider for the cast also thank to Plamper and Cristata for Chinese cast

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2022, 01:23:26 pm »
Chucky be holding on real hard rn
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord