Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets  (Read 12728 times)

Offline Komar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Grand-finals & Bronze matches | Both brackets
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2022, 12:35:18 am »
gg wp to achilles and jakob who made a shitty team to win a tournament  8)

Gg wp to Chuckster who proved in his first tournament without Achilles that he couldn't do anything.
Ouch
this is the competition, everyone insulting french players and I dont care. At the end France will win.

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2022, 01:20:19 am »

1 NWWC and you golden ?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2022, 01:21:07 am »
I think we should ban people from posting on FSE if they are under 18.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2022, 01:24:35 am »
Was a fun match, sorry I couldn't cast too much - had visitors, but I left it in expert hands, thanks again Golden and Python!

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2022, 01:28:12 am »
Was a fun match, sorry I couldn't cast too much - had visitors, but I left it in expert hands, thanks again Golden and Python!

always an honour to cast, wp to Germany and France, especially France for these quality memes

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2022, 01:29:05 am »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2022, 01:37:07 am »
Spoiler

Gg wp to Chuckster who proved in his first tournament without Achilles that he couldn't do anything.
Ouch
this is the competition, everyone insulting french players and I dont care. At the end France will win.
[close]
Dunno if you've proven anyone wrong yet mate, you beat the most dodgy England line-up to date and weren't even one of the top 3 players that match in a 6-man line-up, maybe 3rd at a push but Red and Zeyden outplayed the supposed top 5 player.  ::)

EDIT: Congrats to France for winning btw, I told Big Z you would before the England match and before the tourney started. Fair play to Germany for putting up a good fight also.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 01:42:08 am by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2022, 01:42:12 am »
Spoiler

Ouch
[close]
Dunno if you've proven anyone wrong yet mate, you beat the most dodgy England line-up to date and weren't even one of the top 3 players that match in a 6-man line-up, maybe 3rd at a push but Red and Zeyden outplayed the supposed top 5 player.  ::)

EDIT: Congrats to France for winning btw, I told Big Z you would before the England match and before the tourney started.
DOMI 13-21. But we can say that you won in 2019 and 2020 vs  two shit france team. Not my fault if you didnt want to play because python wasnt in the roster  :-*
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 01:45:26 am by Chuckster »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2022, 01:45:27 am »
Spoiler

Ouch
[close]

EDIT: Congrats to France for winning btw, I told Big Z you would before the England match and before the tourney started.
DOMI 13-21
Don't remember mentioning DOMI mr 19-19 most deaths of France in the semi. Either-way I was only countering what you quoted, I'm sure if you keep trying you'll manage to prove the quote wrong though in a few tournaments time mate.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2022, 01:46:50 am »
Spoiler

Ouch
[close]

DOMI 13-21
Don't remember mentioning DOMI mr 19-19 most deaths of France in the semi. Either-way I was only countering what you quoted, I'm sure if you keep trying you'll manage to prove the quote wrong though in a few tournaments time mate.
DOMI 4.7 stab one time on purpose he died after that he didnt throw a single stab on purpose on me.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2022, 01:48:23 am »
Spoiler

Ouch
[close]

DOMI 13-21
DOMI 4.7 stab one time on purpose he died after that he didnt throw a single stab on purpose on me.
I didn't have anything to do with these rankings mr Chucky. I had him below you in my personal list.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2022, 01:50:55 am »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2022, 01:54:13 am »
Chucky chillllll
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2022, 02:23:58 am »
chuckster just wants his damn respect hes the good frenchie
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2022, 06:15:24 am »

1 NWWC and you golden ?
You Only just managed to get an NWWC win after how long? Playing with literally one of the 2 favourite teams.
Well done. Golden has won more tournaments than you ever could. Pipe down, you’re getting cocky over an 8 year old DLC.
Put the fruit winders down and go outside.