Author Topic: Apathetic Beavers unban appeal  (Read 1174 times)

Offline apatheticbe4ver

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Apathetic Beavers unban appeal
« on: January 31, 2022, 03:12:32 am »
What was happening when you got banned: I was bullying moraine
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for) yeah ive gotten muted a couple times before
Time and date when the account was banned 1/25/22
Timezone EST
Why should you be unbanned? I will no longer bully moraine

Offline Grimmy

• Board Moderator
  • 42ndPVI "Bucktails"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UB_42ndPA_1stLt_Grimmy
  • Side: Union
Re: Apathetic Beavers unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 04:36:23 pm »
Thanks for letting us know that this is a lie.

I was under the impression that you would've been more honest and actually grow up for once, be the bigger man, and stop with personally attacking someone based on a very traumatic experience they've had in the past. But you've proven us time and time again that you've never even taken a hint at being the better person in this whole debacle over what I can only assume is just a personal vendetta at this point. You can be a much better person than this Beaver, but you gotta stop this fury of madness before it comes and bites back at you again.

The decesion ultimately lies with Romulus on this one though.

Offline Romulus76

• Board Moderator
  • Minisiege & EU_Commander - Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 07:29:31 pm »
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? (this may include any prior bans, or any other rules you were or were not punished for) yeah ive gotten muted a couple times before
Timezone EST

Hello Beaver,
During our PMs, you had told me your vendetta was over some reasoning that Moraine shouldn't be mod over some other incident where you saw him as bias. That was addressed between Moraine and I, and the problem no longer exists. You, however, decided to take it beyond a level of reasonability, and bring that problem round to an event that happened in the real world - despite consistent warnings from several moderators, and even a developer. If you have a problem with one of my moderators, then you may address this problem to me in PM and I can sort the issue out properly, much like I did at the beginning of this whole thing over argie and the bias. There is no need for this kind of thing.

I even gave you a chance, after you had already been muted and warned before for the same thing, when I shouldn't have. But yet, you still continued. This unban request also gives me no information that indicates you would stop in the future, not only that, but you also said so in another Discord that you wouldn't drop it in the future if you came back.

So, that leaves me with 1 question: What reason would there be, for me to allow such toxicity that makes unnecessary work for us all back into the community?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 07:32:49 pm by Romulus76 »

Offline apatheticbe4ver

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 08:50:35 pm »
Timezone EST

Hello Beaver,
During our PMs, you had told me your vendetta was over some reasoning that Moraine shouldn't be mod over some other incident where you saw him as bias. That was addressed between Moraine and I, and the problem no longer exists. You, however, decided to take it beyond a level of reasonability, and bring that problem round to an event that happened in the real world - despite consistent warnings from several moderators, and even a developer. If you have a problem with one of my moderators, then you may address this problem to me in PM and I can sort the issue out properly, much like I did at the beginning of this whole thing over argie and the bias. There is no need for this kind of thing.

I even gave you a chance, after you had already been muted and warned before for the same thing, when I shouldn't have. But yet, you still continued. This unban request also gives me no information that indicates you would stop in the future, not only that, but you also said so in another Discord that you wouldn't drop it in the future if you came back.

So, that leaves me with 1 question: What reason would there be, for me to allow such toxicity that makes unnecessary work for us all back into the community?

I have pmed you, on multiple occasions, and get no reply. I am sorry for bullying the power hungry mod that is moraine, and if I have to stop harassing him to be let back in then so be it, I'll stop.

Offline apatheticbe4ver

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 08:51:58 pm »
Thanks for letting us know that this is a lie.

I was under the impression that you would've been more honest and actually grow up for once, be the bigger man, and stop with personally attacking someone based on a very traumatic experience they've had in the past. But you've proven us time and time again that you've never even taken a hint at being the better person in this whole debacle over what I can only assume is just a personal vendetta at this point. You can be a much better person than this Beaver, but you gotta stop this fury of madness before it comes and bites back at you again.

The decesion ultimately lies with Romulus on this one though.
lmao what

Offline Vesta

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 09:05:48 pm »
Timezone EST

Hello Beaver,

I have pmed you, on multiple occasions, and get no reply. I am sorry for bullying the power hungry mod that is moraine, and if I have to stop harassing him to be let back in then so be it, I'll stop.
I felt a need to weigh in on this so here I go.

Part of what we look for in a situation where we're going to unban is that it actually feels like you know you've done something wrong, when you get combative like this, and start spouting out things that are demonstrably false (I checked with Romulus, there are only two times according to him where he has not responded to you, once when you messaged him during NA hours, at which point he was asleep, then asked the same question later when he was awake at which point he responded, and once asking to be unmuted after already being unmuted, which he felt was not worth responding to) on top of continuing to fail to show any proper understanding of why you crossed a line in a really big way show, at least to me, that if we were to unban you, you would just continue what you've been doing this entire time.

Offline apatheticbe4ver

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 11:12:18 pm »
Timezone EST

Hello Beaver,

I felt a need to weigh in on this so here I go.

Part of what we look for in a situation where we're going to unban is that it actually feels like you know you've done something wrong, when you get combative like this, and start spouting out things that are demonstrably false (I checked with Romulus, there are only two times according to him where he has not responded to you, once when you messaged him during NA hours, at which point he was asleep, then asked the same question later when he was awake at which point he responded, and once asking to be unmuted after already being unmuted, which he felt was not worth responding to) on top of continuing to fail to show any proper understanding of why you crossed a line in a really big way show, at least to me, that if we were to unban you, you would just continue what you've been doing this entire time.
bru