Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 35802 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Overview
« Reply #630 on: April 15, 2022, 11:36:59 am »
I like how when 2 people argue Fietta joins out of nowhere and starts choosing side

like who the fuck asked you to get involved

who asked
who cares
who invited you
what matter is it that to you

dumb cyber security guy that cant even handle Kali Linux basic tool of offensive security stuff  :-\ :-X

bro this is 90% of the community half of them still attend trenchbattle too
Preach!

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #632 on: April 15, 2022, 12:28:45 pm »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #633 on: April 15, 2022, 04:32:38 pm »
I honestly don't see why the brackets are up for debate. And by the sounds of it, it was made by a 2ic that was going against what he was told to do.
Gonna make this very clear. I was the original captain for England this year and Bagins joined as the 2ic. Not the other way around. I personally don't believe in all that 2ic bs anyways as we both do our jobs where our jobs are needed.
SERIOUS second in command energy

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: April 15, 2022, 04:42:02 pm »
I honestly don't see why the brackets are up for debate. And by the sounds of it, it was made by a 2ic that was going against what he was told to do.
Gonna make this very clear. I was the original captain for England this year and Bagins joined as the 2ic. Not the other way around. I personally don't believe in all that 2ic bs anyways as we both do our jobs where our jobs are needed.
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #635 on: April 15, 2022, 04:49:07 pm »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Phailur

« Reply #636 on: April 15, 2022, 05:16:02 pm »
What does Rikkert have to say?

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
« Reply #637 on: April 15, 2022, 06:21:21 pm »
well as boring as the argument was blitz you've really started to come out of the closet these past few weeks. getting involed in the team banter getting in arguments on fse over nothing, i'm surpised you manged to have an argument with hertz though, since hes been busy making sure his lass aint jilling to photos of axiom  :o but you're really starting to prove your self as a ENG captain, dont get me wrong i had my doubts about you. dont know what it was but you also came across as a bit of a faggot  ??? but since you've stopped giving gibby rim jobs 3 times a day you have made progress so well done spaz. im proud of you. 

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #638 on: April 15, 2022, 06:24:35 pm »
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #639 on: April 15, 2022, 06:26:11 pm »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #640 on: April 15, 2022, 06:27:44 pm »
well as boring as the argument was blitz you've really started to come out of the closet these past few weeks. getting involed in the team banter getting in arguments on fse over nothing, i'm surpised you manged to have an argument with hertz though, since hes been busy making sure his lass aint jilling to photos of axiom  :o but you're really starting to prove your self as a ENG captain, dont get me wrong i had my doubts about you. dont know what it was but you also came across as a bit of a faggot  ??? but since you've stopped giving gibby rim jobs 3 times a day you have made progress so well done spaz. im proud of you.

The photos of axiom were too much! I couldn't keep her from it

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 15, 2022, 10:38:30 pm »

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #642 on: April 15, 2022, 11:32:30 pm »
i wanna hear it. Only he can out-paragraph gibby and say less than him at the same time
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #643 on: April 16, 2022, 01:50:53 am »
i wanna hear it. Only he can out-paragraph gibby and say less than him at the same time
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #644 on: April 16, 2022, 10:20:04 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.