Author Topic: NWWC 2022 | Overview  (Read 35943 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2022 | Overview
« Reply #570 on: April 14, 2022, 09:54:02 pm »
Can you all stop spamming your keyboards over this.

Its NWWC, the only tourney with any credability left,  whoever wins wins. I asked Blitz not to make a fuss of the brackets but here we are.

Secondly, why are 90% of the players rattling off about this the players who last year were competing for a promotion in their regiment, not the real community. I don't see anyone from previous years complaining about this. England will play France whenever its been set in the brackets and Germany will likely play the winner.

Whether the Semis turns out to be a better match than the final is something we can talk about after the tourney is finished.

Please stop now, English players included

Might need to wind the neck of your 2ic in big lad.

It's 1 week difference, and with people saying the difference between the top 3 teams being a lot less than recent years, the brackets shouldn't be set as ENG vs FRA final. As the clever people on this thread have said, leave the brackets and let it play out how it will play out.
New Gens moaning is class.
I'm here for memes

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 14, 2022, 09:56:00 pm »
Can you all stop spamming your keyboards over this.

Its NWWC, the only tourney with any credability left,  whoever wins wins. I asked Blitz not to make a fuss of the brackets but here we are.

Secondly, why are 90% of the players rattling off about this the players who last year were competing for a promotion in their regiment, not the real community. I don't see anyone from previous years complaining about this. England will play France whenever its been set in the brackets and Germany will likely play the winner.

Whether the Semis turns out to be a better match than the final is something we can talk about after the tourney is finished.

Please stop now, English players included

Might need to wind the neck of your 2ic in big lad.

It's 1 week difference, and with people saying the difference between the top 3 teams being a lot less than recent years, the brackets shouldn't be set as ENG vs FRA final. As the clever people on this thread have said, leave the brackets and let it play out how it will play out.
New Gens moaning is class.
I'm here for memes
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #572 on: April 14, 2022, 10:03:42 pm »
Regardless of the theory behind it, you cannot edit brackets after the tournament matches have played.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #573 on: April 14, 2022, 10:07:16 pm »

Its NWWC, the only tourney with any credibility left,  whoever wins wins. I asked Blitz not to make a fuss of the brackets but here we are.

We had a discussion about this 4 weeks ago and you asked me to inquire at the time, shortly afterwards you told me not to bother anymore and I haven't since.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 14, 2022, 10:07:23 pm »
After seeing @Bagins message, I refuse to be in the same side as this bot, I am now in favour of changing the brackets, thank you

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #575 on: April 14, 2022, 10:10:23 pm »

Its NWWC, the only tourney with any credibility left,  whoever wins wins. I asked Blitz not to make a fuss of the brackets but here we are.

We had a discussion about this 4 weeks ago and you asked me to inquire at the time, shortly afterwards you told me not to bother anymore and I haven't since.

4 weeks ago? why is it coming up now then?

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #576 on: April 14, 2022, 10:12:08 pm »

Because the admins decided, rather than address and find out what the captains wanted at the outset of the tournament, to wait until the end of the groupstages to even consider the issue.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #577 on: April 14, 2022, 10:12:36 pm »

No idea, ask the organisers LMAO. When we spoke about it they said they had no plans on changing it. Why they have decided to do it now is beyond me

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 14, 2022, 10:13:08 pm »

When I read your message it sounds like a squire talking to his king, you English really have no shame.. 😂

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
« Reply #579 on: April 14, 2022, 10:13:27 pm »
y'all suck
<3

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #580 on: April 14, 2022, 10:13:36 pm »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #582 on: April 14, 2022, 10:14:43 pm »

When I read your message it sounds like a squire talking to his king, you English really have no shame.. 😂
Zeyden talking about shame when he left his bro's for virtual pussy

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 14, 2022, 10:15:32 pm »

Zeyden talking about shame when he left his bro's for virtual pussy
Stop talking about my e-kitten like that..  :-[

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #584 on: April 14, 2022, 10:21:36 pm »

No idea, ask the organisers LMAO. When we spoke about it they said they had no plans on changing it. Why they have decided to do it now is beyond me
Even when you're right, you're wrong
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.