Author Topic: Unban Bulldogs Rule  (Read 970 times)

Offline BulldogsRule

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Bulldogs Rule
« on: November 13, 2021, 06:16:47 pm »
Im pretty confused why i got banned i have done a few things but I got muted for those then randomly got banned sometime last night when i was asleep. Yes I did break other rules but i was muted so I dont know what happened this time. 11/13 at 12 18 AM according to message. EST. I dont really even know why I got banned it says dupe accounts but I dont know what its talking about. I do adit I did some tomfoolery but I was muted for that.

Offline Romulus76

• Board Moderator
  • Minisiege & EU_Commander - Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Unban Bulldogs Rule
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 12:45:19 pm »
Hello Bulldog,
You say you were asleep at the time, but the discord log shows you creating an invite link right before the time this "alt" account trolled and spammed, that we banned. This raised suspicion enough, along with your prior postings being exactly similar to that of the alt account, to determine that it was either you, or someone that you are acquainted with in the 47th. But all evidence pointed to it most likely, being you. If you are not the one who did this, even though the name of this alt and the postings being exactly similar to postings of your own in the past that you were punished for, along with the fact you created an invite link exactly at the moment that the account began trolling and were allegedly "asleep" at the time, you are at least very likely aware of who the owner of this account is so can probably lead us to the correct person for punishment.

Another point, you also say you admit to "tomfoolery", but never acknowledge directly what it is you did nor give us any reason to believe you realise the mistake and will not act out this exact thing again if you were unbanned. Along with this, it's clear to me you don't wish to spend much time making up for your actions, so how can I know you wouldn't just rejoin and do the exact same thing you and your buddies have been doing for the last few weeks, within a few weeks again?

So as per the pinned templates notes, I ask for additional information in regards to the last point "Why should you be unbanned?" and adjustments from you as based on the above.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 06:25:11 pm by Romulus76 »

Offline BulldogsRule

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 11:25:50 pm »
well i dont know what to say i didnt invite anybody you can check the logs I never invited somebody but ok.

Offline Romulus76

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2021, 10:59:20 am »
well i dont know what to say i didnt invite anybody you can check the logs I never invited somebody but ok.
The implication was not that you invited this account, but that your main discord account was online at the time (log shows you creating invite 4 minutes before), when you say you were sleeping. Given the substance of what this account posted, it can only be one of a very few amount of people who did it. As I say, if it wasn't you in particular, we're sure you are aware of who it was.

I've explained why we think it was probably you, however, I'm all for giving people chances and the benefit of the doubt. Bump this thread on or around 22/11/21 to be unbanned.

Offline BulldogsRule

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 03:24:49 am »
can I get unbanned now

Offline Romulus76

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 12:09:23 pm »
can I get unbanned now
You have been unbanned. Please re-read the server rules when you join.