Author Topic: 25th Election - Nov-Jan 2021-2022 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 6493 times)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 25th Election - Nov-Jan 2021-2022 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2021, 10:20:47 pm »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2021, 10:57:38 pm »
Increasing the toxicity in-game to ensure extra chanter on the forums

have my vote already
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2021, 11:03:02 pm »
Aiden pls

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2021, 11:08:37 pm »
Name: Voluble
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yep
Why should you become CR?: Been around for years and done alot of good things for the community. Can be considered as toxic or implusive, but in a professional capacity I excel and improve everything I'm involved in and I get the job done with minimal issues or delays. A vote for Voluble is a vote for Villa.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Further improve the competitive community and its tournament hosting and try to bridge the gap between hostile communities.
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2021, 11:09:03 pm »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yep
Why should you become CR?: Been around for years and done alot of good things for the community. Can be considered as toxic or implusive, but in a professional capacity I excel and improve everything I'm involved in and I get the job done with minimal issues or delays. A vote for Voluble is a vote for Villa.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Further improve the competitive community and its tournament hosting and try to bridge the gap between hostile communities.
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2021, 11:09:17 pm »
oh you silly sausage

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2021, 11:10:01 pm »
FYI dont need to type alot of stuff about what I'd do because I won't be like other people and hype myself up and dont do stuff that I promise to do!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2021, 11:41:06 pm »
Name: James
EU or NA?:NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:yes
Why should you become CR?: So levis and big draco don't get it
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? literally anything so that levis and big draco arent cr

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2021, 11:41:33 pm »
Name: James
EU or NA?:NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:yes
Why should you become CR?: So levis and big draco don't get it
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? literally anything so that levis and big draco arent cr
Seems like you got my vote

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2021, 11:44:57 pm »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2021, 11:51:59 pm »
My fans wanting to know if I'm running or not

My Answer
[close]
[close]

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2021, 11:53:50 pm »
We all love you so much Edan!

Even more after having a look at who applied xD

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2021, 12:24:21 am »
idc if u spread racist shit, toxic, homophobia, grealish left Villa etc
you have my vote
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2021, 12:34:47 am »
I'm voting Jeb Bush