Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52717 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL9] General Discussions
« Reply #767 on: March 26, 2023, 11:45:45 pm »
15th got a great line up

?
both us and 45thN did 15 - 12? Rusty but still great
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: March 26, 2023, 11:46:19 pm »
15th got a great line up

?

Nah difference is, 15th don't need a stack to win, but having more than 3 active good players would be nice. Winning 12 rounds against both of you should be an insult

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #769 on: March 26, 2023, 11:46:59 pm »
§ 11 Gathering Players

(1) Both regiments have a grace period of 10 minutes after the agreed match start time to gather their players in the server. If a regiment fails to turn up with at least 10 players 10 minutes after the agreed match start, the other regiment will be awarded a default win.
Follow the rules or not, people would have been mad. I'll just follow them thanks :)

It was even posted in the group chat that 55th needed to be on before. What is it with NW regiments and seeing a 7pm start time and assuming that means "Oh so we actually starting at 7:15".

Match start time was 7pm, you guys didn't even start joining until after that. You should have been on the server before 7pm, not after.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #770 on: March 26, 2023, 11:48:29 pm »

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 26, 2023, 11:50:29 pm »
§ 11 Gathering Players

(1) Both regiments have a grace period of 10 minutes after the agreed match start time to gather their players in the server. If a regiment fails to turn up with at least 10 players 10 minutes after the agreed match start, the other regiment will be awarded a default win.
Follow the rules or not, people would have been mad. I'll just follow them thanks :)

It was even posted in the group chat that 55th needed to be on before. What is it with NW regiments and seeing a 7pm start time and assuming that means "Oh so we actually starting at 7:15".

Match start time was 7pm, you guys didn't even start joining until after that. You should have been on the server before 7pm, not after.
Just 5 min late and you are acting like pussy, 45thn agree for forfeit because they were scared to play us, 45thn won an amazing prize pool of 0$

Offline Miloradovich

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: March 26, 2023, 11:51:47 pm »
§ 11 Gathering Players

Just 5 min late and you are acting like pussy, 45thn agree for forfeit because they were scared to play us, 45thn won an amazing prize pool of 0$

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 26, 2023, 11:52:14 pm »
15th got a great line up

?

Nah difference is, 15th don't need a stack to win, but having more than 3 active good players would be nice. Winning 12 rounds against both of you should be an insult
Damn, don't be upset you got your bum smacked. Your performance is also an insult in terms of what GF team you're currently playing in lmao!

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
« Reply #775 on: March 26, 2023, 11:52:15 pm »
§ 11 Gathering Players

i was scared tbh

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 26, 2023, 11:52:46 pm »
§ 11 Gathering Players

i was scared tbh
El quinto drink price's cum on a daily basis

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 26, 2023, 11:53:56 pm »
Damn, don't be upset you got your bum smacked. Your performance is also an insult in terms of what GF team you're currently playing in lmao!

Still managed to farm ur team in the 55th match tho

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #778 on: March 26, 2023, 11:54:23 pm »
Yes me and Maskman are very good friends. Such good friends I unblocked him on steam 20 minutes before the match.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 26, 2023, 11:54:55 pm »

Still managed to farm ur team in the 55th match tho
but the result remains the same?