Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 51882 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2021, 05:20:15 pm »
How has the name we gave Fwuffy transferred from to Dren and now to Nock

Recycling old memes smh
it's a long story
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2021, 05:21:42 pm »

Recycling old memes smh
Surprisingly enough it's completely unrelated, yet still hilarious

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2021, 05:28:25 pm »

Recycling old memes smh
Surprisingly enough it's completely unrelated, yet still hilarious
;D  ;D
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #183 on: October 25, 2021, 01:49:48 am »
Threads for Matchweek 2 and 3 are up:

Week 2

Week 3

League 1 heats up after week 4...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 01:51:48 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #184 on: October 26, 2021, 12:25:02 pm »
Guys me and my genuis brain have had a pephiphany!

Why don't we just make it so RGL matches are automatically on a Sunday at 7BST unless BOTH regiments agree otherwise.

Then when people can't decide it's just go Sunday or suck it up and take the L...

Thoughts?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #185 on: October 26, 2021, 12:28:54 pm »
*epiphany

;D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 26, 2021, 12:30:48 pm »

Why don't we just make it so RGL matches are automatically on a Sunday at 7BST unless BOTH regiments agree otherwise.

Then when people can't decide it's just go Sunday or suck it up and take the L...

Thoughts?
I think pretty much no one in their right minds would agree on this. Anyone with a bit of competence would say that you have to at least offer 2 days you can play on apart from under special circumstances.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 26, 2021, 12:34:02 pm »
*epiphany

;D
Was an epic jock, thought it was obvious my bad 😂

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 26, 2021, 12:36:40 pm »

Thoughts?
I think pretty much no one in their right minds would agree on this. Anyone with a bit of competence would say that you have to at least offer 2 days you can play on apart from under special circumstances.
Trying to organise matches is a massive ballache for the regiments, leaders and hosts of the tourny... Without a valid reason to not do Sunday (which is the go to RGL day/best day for attendance for 90% of regiments) it should just default to Sunday as this is best for most people... If the regiment has a proper excuse not just oh we have our 2 star fraggers missing, then fair enough...

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2021, 12:39:25 pm »
🤔

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #190 on: October 26, 2021, 12:49:16 pm »
Some people including me are sometimes not available on Sunday. Retarded shit here...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 26, 2021, 01:02:34 pm »

Thoughts?
Trying to organise matches is a massive ballache for the regiments, leaders and hosts of the tourny... Without a valid reason to not do Sunday (which is the go to RGL day/best day for attendance for 90% of regiments) it should just default to Sunday as this is best for most people... If the regiment has a proper excuse not just oh we have our 2 star fraggers missing, then fair enough...
2 'star fraggers' being missing is not the reason 13e cannot do this Sunday which is what has lead you to be on this thread crying for a quite frankly stupid rule to be added. That might be what Maskman told you but seeing what he told Chriseh vs what was actually discussed with Nock that's no real surprise that you think that lmao.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 26, 2021, 01:25:42 pm »
Guys why don't we make everyone play all of their RGL matches within one week. It's easy, everyone can just take a week off work or skip classes for a week and then RGL will be done before Christmas!!!!1!1!1!11!1!!1

Nock

« Reply #193 on: October 26, 2021, 01:27:42 pm »

Thoughts?
2 'star fraggers' being missing is not the reason 13e cannot do this Sunday which is what has lead you to be on this thread crying for a quite frankly stupid rule to be added. That might be what Maskman told you but seeing what he told Chriseh vs what was actually discussed with Nock that's no real surprise that you think that lmao.

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #194 on: October 26, 2021, 01:28:50 pm »
Guys why don't we make everyone play all of their RGL matches within one week. It's easy, everyone can just take a week off work or skip classes for a week and then RGL will be done before Christmas!!!!1!1!1!11!1!!1
Speedrun RGL ?