Author Topic: [RGL9] General Discussions  (Read 52235 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] General Discussions
« Reply #120 on: October 19, 2021, 05:37:58 pm »
thing about our roster is that a lot of people that were put on it will prob not be able to come and were only put on just in case they were, for example, oneil and quen have internet issues so they can't play, Anthony has uni, zenon told me he won't be able to come to everything, retamar is running a regiment, azur goes inactive once every 2 weeks, tosk is fairly inactive, ck is busy with work recently, sheun and david can't be very active due to having lives, girlfriends etc, kiano's not very active and same goes with ase and attila so our main 15 man roster is very unreliable and that's the reason why we put 30+ people on the roster
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 05:41:10 pm by Stoiki »

Offline Leberchill

• Second Lieutenant
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFVRUa48oXI&t=3s
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2021, 05:39:59 pm »
To be fair I don't think the 55th and the 96y can play in league 1

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2021, 05:43:13 pm »
The question who can? Only 4/5 regiments?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2021, 05:43:27 pm »

Totally agree , imagine coco in league 1 no no not possible
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #124 on: October 19, 2021, 05:45:15 pm »
True let‘s just play with 4 regs in league 1 and start with the semi finals already so we are done in 2 weeks

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #125 on: October 19, 2021, 05:46:20 pm »
True let‘s just play with 4 regs in league 1 and start with the semi finals already so we are done in 2 weeks
Don't make jokes like this Blacktham the idiots will agree lmao
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2021, 05:49:49 pm »
I keep not understanding why every1 cares about 55th playing in the league 2 , we are accepting we are not ready for league 1 so whats the point? let just play in league 1 2 matches per reg in league 1 which mean 8 matches in total (like in football 1 home 1 outside) and problem fixed your welcome
“I hate people who are two faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.”

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2021, 05:54:17 pm »
I keep not understanding why every1 cares about 55th playing in the league 2 , we are accepting we are not ready for league 1 so whats the point? let just play in league 1 2 matches per reg in league 1 which mean 8 matches in total (like in football 1 home 1 outside) and problem fixed your welcome
The problem isn't how you will perform in League 1, we can see that looking at your roster. The problem is how you will perform in League 2. 55th is way too good using that roster to be in L2.

Not to mention most of the League 2 regiments now that they have seen your roster are upset. Its gone from being an even playing field in L2 to one clear favourite which is a big problem for me. It doesn't matter if that happens in League 1 because there's nowhere else for them to play. But as hosts we should be protecting smaller regiments from getting seal clubbed not make it easier for them.

EDIT: Just to add, I have seen the point being made that "A lot of those people probably won't play for us". If thats the case 55th then take them off your fucking roster...

Offline Azur21

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Azur21
« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2021, 05:56:59 pm »
The problem isn't how you will perform in League 1, we can see that looking at your roster. The problem is how you will perform in League 2. 55th is way too good using that roster to be in L2.

Not to mention most of the League 2 regiments now that they have seen your roster are upset. Its gone from being an even playing field in L2 to one clear favourite which is a big problem for me. It doesn't matter if that happens in League 1 because there's nowhere else for them to play. But as hosts we should be protecting smaller regiments from getting seal clubbed not make it easier for them.

EDIT: Just to add, I have seen the point being made that "A lot of those people probably won't play for us". If thats the case 55th then take them off your fucking roster...

So protect us from league 1 wtf xd
And as Stoiki said, a lot of our players can't play all the match. So you will never have our few carries at the same time

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2021, 05:57:36 pm »
Sorry  ;D

Guys of course there is a skill gap between the different regs in league 1 but this isn‘t really an excuse to drop down a league. If a league has a specified amount of spots they should be filled with the best regiments, no matter the skill gap in between them.

Offline retamar123

• First Lieutenant
  • I'M WITH THE REAL MAAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 19, 2021, 05:58:54 pm »

55th

Coco
Lulu
Ase
Movement
Foxtrot
Valentin
Retamar
Witcher
Giorno
Maxi
Lama
Mac Major
Zenon
Azur
Oneil

you see this team with chance in league 1 ? come on m8 im even there , and we have azur too , this team is enough for league 2 not for 1.

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 19, 2021, 06:00:55 pm »

So protect us from league 1 wtf xd
But you can have close matches and beat many regiments on League 1. Thats where your skill is judging by this roster is.

Pretend there is a ranking of the top 20 regiments and you are number 7, league 1 consists of all regiments ranks 1-10. Why should you be only fighting regiments lower than you just to guarantee a win? Especially when you consider the gap between rank 7 and rank 15 might actually be HUGE in terms of skill, but smaller between rank 7 and rank 6. I don't know how else I could explain it... Many of us have tried but you guys just aren't getting it.

55th

Spoiler
Coco
Lulu
Ase
Movement
Foxtrot
Valentin
Retamar
Witcher
Giorno
Maxi
Lama
Mac Major
Zenon
Azur
Oneil
[close]

you see this team with chance in league 1 ? come on m8 im even there , and we have azur too , this team is enough for league 2 not for 1.
Thats because you think only in wins. Which is fine by the way, you are biased as its your regiment.

But as the hosts we need to think of balance and putting you guys in L2 breaks the balance by a lot.

Giorno

« Reply #132 on: October 19, 2021, 06:02:29 pm »
I understand your point Price, and to be honest you're right. The roster listed is stronger than any fielded by League 2 and it's blatant.

I don't know why but many players have been added to our roster who are not even active or hardly participate in groupfights at all.

The core issue for 55th is whether we wish to participate while having no chance to be competitive (i.e. going for atleast a top 4 finish). I'm personally not interested in being a bottom feeder for stacked regs who constantly warp the competitive landscape by migrating to already strong regiments, but that's not the central issue here.

For what it's worth (i.e. very little :P), I'll respect your decision and those of the League 2 reg leaders whatever you guys decide. :)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #133 on: October 19, 2021, 06:03:43 pm »
Sorry  ;D

Guys of course there is a skill gap between the different regs in league 1 but this isn‘t really an excuse to drop down a league. If a league has a specified amount of spots they should be filled with the best regiments, no matter the skill gap in between them.
Blacktham's actually the smartest guy on FSE.

71st in reality compared to 13e, 45thN, 92nd and 15thYR have a slim chance of doing too well in RGL either (not meant as a dig) but you can't just make it a 4 regiment competition, it defeats the point. At that point its more a champions league than a standard one. Normally of course league 1 is bigger which allows for the 'weaker' regiments to have more decent matches between the tough ones so I can understand not wanting to play in league 1 this season but once you start dropping below the amount of spots specified it becomes a bit of a mess as there are several regiments that are to strong for league 2 but can't really do much in league 1. So what do you do? You can put them down to league 2 sure but then you just have the same problem now in league 2 with several regiments being miles ahead of the others. Okay now lets put some of those in league 3 and you have the exact same issue. It just doesn't work like that. In leagues you will always have some regiments struggling, that is just the way of a league.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Azur21

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Azur21
« Reply #134 on: October 19, 2021, 06:05:01 pm »
Sorry  ;D

This is true. But i think we don't play a tournament if we don't have competition. In football / rugby etc you have a lot of clubs in the same league but you have setps, the last clubs are in competition with 5 or 6 other clubs not to be the last. If we play league 1 we will be in competition with only 1 reg .. so 1 match and it's finish xd
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 06:10:30 pm by Azur21 »