Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #7 *Play-Offs" | 6v6 | 20.02  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Board Moderator
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #7 *Play-Offs" | 6v6 | 20.02
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2022, 05:43:19 pm »
Wp to everyone. Was a really good season i think the level was even higher than before so it's a good. I know some guys will trashtalk and bully animals but i just wanna tell one thing: GG boiz. we lost in the rules for once enigma didnt cheat and they won by it. Wp to them and wp to everybody even the teams who didnt qualify for playoffs. I'm really looking for next tournies cuz it's gonna be interesting. Good night and cya dogs !

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2022, 08:51:53 pm »
Wp to everyone. Was a really good season i think the level was even higher than before so it's a good. I know some guys will trashtalk and bully animals but i just wanna tell one thing: GG boiz. we lost in the rules for once enigma didnt cheat and they won by it. Wp to them and wp to everybody even the teams who didnt qualify for playoffs. I'm really looking for next tournies cuz it's gonna be interesting. Good night and cya dogs !

Steck mal lieber den Aufwand memes zu machen in dein Studium

Gratis Tipp vom Gott

Phailur

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2022, 10:11:37 pm »

Steck mal lieber den Aufwand memes zu machen in dein Studium

Gratis Tipp vom Gott
If Eastwind is off playing another game instead of irl shit, scold him for me please