Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #1 | 5v5 | 07.11  (Read 4557 times)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #1 | 5v5 | 07.11
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2021, 01:47:52 pm »
Stats seem semi accurate but it'd gotta be scuffed because the rounds are so different... What does the script measure as a round played? A spawn in?

Wursti

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2021, 01:49:23 pm »
Stats seem semi accurate but it'd gotta be scuffed because the rounds are so different... What does the script measure as a round played? A spawn in?

Dont look at rounds played its for battle kek
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 01:51:24 pm by Wursti »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2021, 03:33:09 pm »
I think rounds played is based on spawns, the more you die the more rounds you 'play' due to respawning. If you don't die, you just get healed so you're essentially playing the same round. So if you've got 35 rounds played and 30 deaths, it means you've survived 5 of the 35 rounds played, which is something which deaths don't really show, so it could be a good choke indicator to see how often you're actually surviving rounds. I could be wrong though, but there's a large correlation between deaths and rounds played, which is probably because of what I wrote above. Getting a lot of kills is great, but if you're dying in the process even though your team are still winning rounds, then maybe you're not solid enough.

I quite like it tbh
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 03:36:03 pm by Fietta »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2021, 04:30:18 pm »
I like comparing the dmg dealt to the kills and the dmg taken to the deaths so we can see who are tanks and who is lucky one hitting xD
Spoiler
omg Ryan just throw high ballistic stabs amirite
[close]

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2021, 04:58:45 pm »
I like comparing the dmg dealt to the kills and the dmg taken to the deaths so we can see who are tanks and who is lucky one hitting xD
Spoiler
[close]
maybe next time throw them against envy and not on fse :'( ::)

/s
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2021, 05:21:41 pm »
Spoiler
[close]
maybe next time throw them against envy and not on fse :'( ::)

/s
pew pew
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2021, 06:33:36 pm »
omg did no one record?????????
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2021, 07:18:54 pm »
Invictus in shambles after choosing hertz over me

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2021, 07:28:37 pm »
I wanted both!

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2021, 07:45:09 pm »
I wanted both!
fix your pc retard

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
  • European Groupfighting Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2021, 07:24:42 pm »
Review

Spoiler

The first tournament of the season saw upsets, dominant performances and huge plays that have rally showed us what EGS is about, with such an intriguing first tournament we're set up for a great season and a lot of close results.

Lets start with Envy who continue their dominance by getting to the finals with ease and finishing the job with a simple 10-0 victory over Drug Abusers, their team looks as in sync as ever and will be looking to continue this into the 6v6 tournament coming up, thus far when they click it looks like they're as unbeatable as ever

Drug Abusers are the surprise package of the tournament with their massive upset of 10C, a very impressive tournament from them has made them one to watch this season and the test will be whether they can take the momentum to the 6v6 where their depth will be tested. all tournament long their aggression and individual play took teams by surprise and caused major issues for their opponents and it may be a hard style to counter this season.

Enigma as always are the model of consistency with their lineup ever present and ever effective, they'll take this 3rd place but are inevitably looking to use this as a stepping stone towards greater things this season, they may be one to watch as their performances have been so reliable for so long.

Snappers had a great tournament too, some huge performances from individuals and their chemistry took them to a top 4 finish that will be seen as a big statement, 5v5 is arguably snappers strongest format and they showed their ability and teamwork well this time round, their match with enigma for 3rd wasn't as close as they'd like but a 4-7 result is something Gi will certainly be looking to as a target to beat.

10C had an awful first outing as a unit, after looking strong in groups they struggled massively against Drug Abusers and could never find their rhythm in the match, the question is whether that issue can be fixed in time for the 6v6 as their extremely strong lineup suits the format, struggles to find a consistent lineup and style of play hurt them and only their individual strengths pulled them through some matches.

[close]
Most Suprising Player Performances

Spoiler
Let's first talk about tournament MVP Mike, what a tournament to lead the whole league in kills and that huge performance pulled snappers to their 4th place, it was a huge show from mike with his classic aggression and willingness to engage in 50/50s paying off and giving snappers a consistent advantage in their matches, he really did capture a form that will be key for snappers aspirations this season.

Achilles also had another exceptional performance, looking to solidify his place as the dominant player of EGS and coming close to another tournament MVP too, his style is devastating against weaker teams and highly effective when unchecked against stronger ones which makes him a favourite to win season MVP already if he keeps up this pace.

Python came 3rd in the tournament rating wise, despite his teams underperformance he showed his typical class and skill, which he will be hoping to take deep into the season and use to reverse his team's fortunes in the 6v6. Python showed that as ever when he gets going he becomes an unstoppable force and with time and space might make his impact felt sooner rather than later.
[close]

WRITTEN BY Alf

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2021, 07:30:39 pm »
Delayed because I have the plague whoops
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord