Author Topic: messi out  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: messi out
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2021, 11:49:12 am »
psg hello

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2021, 01:54:09 pm »
I doubt money still motivates him with the amount of money he has earned. And even then, money is not a reason to go to the MLS. If he wants money he can go to a place like Qatar and earn 10x what he would earn in the MLS. I think he cares more about winning prizes at the end of his career and is therefore more likely to join a club like PSG or City to try to win the CL one last time.

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2021, 10:26:58 pm »
I doubt money still motivates him with the amount of money he has earned. And even then, money is not a reason to go to the MLS. If he wants money he can go to a place like Qatar and earn 10x what he would earn in the MLS. I think he cares more about winning prizes at the end of his career and is therefore more likely to join a club like PSG or City to try to win the CL one last time.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2021, 07:56:15 am »

Living in the US > Living in Qatar, France, UK (for multi millionaires). Who wouldn’t want to retire in Miami and pay no state income tax while playing for Inter Miami and hanging out with David Beckham.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2021, 10:18:22 am »

Living in the US > Living in Qatar, France, UK (for multi millionaires). Who wouldn’t want to retire in Miami and pay no state income tax while playing for Inter Miami and hanging out with David Beckham.
I wouldn't. What does Miami have over European cities like Barcelona, Paris, Monaco (for rich ppl)? Also why would he go to the states to retire in a country where he doesn't know the culture and where him and his family don't speak the language. I think he'd rather retire in Spain. I'm not saying he won't go to America, I just don't see why he would.

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2021, 10:28:54 am »
The people who don't know who Messi is are usually casual MLS fans or people who don't watch the sport. Soccer isn't quite that popular in America, and the people who do watch are not watching the MLS unless it's the only thing on. As I said, the MLS is a joke. There is a reason players who are somewhat good go to Europe.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 10:30:26 am by James. »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2021, 10:33:33 am »
The people who don't know who Messi is are usually casual MLS fans or people who don't watch the sport. Soccer isn't quite that popular in America, and the people who do watch are not watching the MLS unless it's the only thing on. As I said, the MLS is a joke. There is a reason players who are somewhat good go to Europe.

didn’t know casual MLS fans even existed
click here to join the 84th

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2021, 02:19:17 pm »

Inter Miami is literally the worst club in the MLS right now lol. I’m sure he would rather go to Kobe and play with Iniesta than play under Phil Neville who’s a joke of a coach

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2021, 02:39:18 pm »
messi will never go to mls, he plays football not soccer

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2021, 03:20:25 pm »
Messi will go to VfL Osnabrück alle sagen das
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2021, 05:12:16 pm »

Inter Miami is literally the worst club in the MLS right now lol. I’m sure he would rather go to Kobe and play with Iniesta than play under Phil Neville who’s a joke of a coach

This is true.

didn’t know casual MLS fans even existed

They don’t.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2021, 05:45:48 pm »

I wouldn't. What does Miami have over European cities like Barcelona, Paris, Monaco (for rich ppl)? Also why would he go to the states to retire in a country where he doesn't know the culture and where him and his family don't speak the language. I think he'd rather retire in Spain. I'm not saying he won't go to America, I just don't see why he would.

Well he travels to Miami with his family sometimes. I think he has a huge multi-million dollar apartment at the beach there. He’s still only 34, so he has another good 3-5 seasons of European play before I think he’d even consider the MLS. He can easily afford a Miami home (he might even have a nice house there too I’m not sure, unless he rents one out). Luis Suarez is coming over to the MLS in a year or two and has been rumored to Miami so that’d be a nice motivating factor as well. Him and David Beckham are friends too so I’m sure he’s been in his ear about it for a while now. I’m also not entirely saying he’s gonna retire and stay in the US, I just mean he can play here in the twilight of his career.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2021, 06:21:22 pm »
Messi will most likely end up at PSG, City I imagine won't make a move unless they fail to get Kane. Even then I'm not sure as his position is not one that is needed.

I'd imagine the third choice is maybe Chelsea though I also see that as unlikely. I'd love to see him in the prem though.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2021, 07:17:39 pm »
Messi will most likely end up at PSG, City I imagine won't make a move unless they fail to get Kane. Even then I'm not sure as his position is not one that is needed.

I'd imagine the third choice is maybe Chelsea though I also see that as unlikely. I'd love to see him in the prem though.

Already confirmed going to PSG

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2021, 11:46:45 pm »
If anybody used psg in fifa we are not friends