Author Topic: BCS R.Tournament | Low-Mid Tier Randomised Tournament | Second series  (Read 21040 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
if this comment gets 100 likes i will sign up as captain

BlitzkriegMBNW

Teams are as follows:
Spoiler
[close]

Players are ranked by myself, Twister, O'Neil, Gibby, Herishey, Cookie, Scottish and Marxeil

Captains are expected to contact players themselves. Players may also seek out captains. Due to a large player amount I added a extra line of players so instead of 8 players there are now 9. Same rules for playing each player applies.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 11:40:26 pm by Blitzkrieg. »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
  • Side: Neutral
Teams are as follows:
Spoiler
[close]

Players are ranked by myself, Twister, O'Neil, Gibby, Herishey, Cookie, Scottish and Marxeil

Captains are expected to contact players themselves. Players may also seek out captains. Due to a large player amount I added a extra line of players so instead of 8 players there are now 9. Same rules for playing each player applies.

Hey,

I have not been assigned to a team :)

tbf why is chuckster captain?

He doesn't even speak english, is it gonna be a french only team?

Edit:

Thank god he was swapped
even without speaking I will be a better leader than your boyfriend. Since 2 years maskman is in the loop with nss. Every tournament 😳

Chucky Chucky bang banged. You really are stupid aren't you ?  ;D

EDIT: Also I am not on the list Blitz!!!

From when i was not on the list^ before
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 11:23:30 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
Teams are as follows:
Spoiler
[close]

Hey,

I have not been assigned to a team :)
Did u have a signup as a player. If so ill tell him to add u onto a team

BlitzkriegMBNW

K new teams sorted.

Offline Ecko

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AKA |51ST|.QRR.TRRB.27th(V).Didleyn
K new teams sorted.
You forgot me mate xD.  The name is Didleyn

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
falkon is in both Herishey's and Ribazz's teams btw

BlitzkriegMBNW

K new teams sorted.
You forgot me mate xD.  The name is Didleyn
yeah ill swap you with the player stoiki stated.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
Teams look really well done, the only small issue I have is some people in Herishey's team look severely underrated, quite a stack of experience in there with kennedy and kex not bad.

They were both in French Touch and Poosy at some points? I believe.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 12:48:03 am by Golden. »

BlitzkriegMBNW

Teams look really well done, the only small issue I have is some people in Herishey's team look severely underrated, quite a stack of experience in there with kennedy and kex not bad.
Herishey ranked kex as ive never seen him before so I’ll have to take his word for his ranking. The teams was done randomised with oneil, me and Marxiel and then oneil did some balancing changes after. I’ll take a look tommorow to see if I can work out a better combination without making teams too unbalanced.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile
honzaaaa VERY underrated!
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline sHype

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN | sHype
honzaaaa VERY underrated!

maskmannnn VERY overrated! xx

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
    • View Profile

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
Don't you think the Herishey team is too strong? And certainly stronger than the rest of the teams, because it includes players from the first and second tier.
And yes, such a question:
- Will the captains play, or will they just watch the play of their teams?

BlitzkriegMBNW

Don't you think the Herishey team is too strong? And certainly stronger than the rest of the teams, because it includes players from the first and second tier.
And yes, such a question:
- Will the captains play, or will they just watch the play of their teams?
Captains will play. And I’ll take a look at ribazz’s team also since it has two tier 1 players which is more than any other team.