Author Topic: The Euros 2020/2021  (Read 22511 times)

Wursti

Re: The Euros 2020/2021
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2021, 09:25:50 am »
Spoiler
hops
[close]

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2021, 04:00:44 pm »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2021, 04:13:16 pm »
Yarmolenko coming straight out of the bench in West Ham to make Ukraine qualify for playoffs.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 04:16:29 pm by MarxeiL »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2021, 07:59:00 pm »
Vs makedonia Xd

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #94 on: June 17, 2021, 08:37:22 pm »
Spoiler
german supporters need to kill themselves, no joke

?
was your tv muted or are you seriously acting like you dont know what im refering to?

Booing French players? Was quite reasonable to be honest.
imagine getting mad over someone taking too much time to recover from being knocked out by one of your own players. Wouldnt even be suprised if they had booed eriksen too for not getting up from a literal heart failure and wasting their precious seconds

only in germany, folks
I guess you mean the time play of Rabiot from min 89:40 to 91:30? If so i dont know where he got "knocked out" by a player but i am sure you gonna tell me. But anyways, your comparison with Eriksens situation here is quite disgusting
[close]
the only disgusting thing here is the german crowd. Im talking about Pavard getting booed for literally being unconscious and god forbid not instantly recovering from it. Germans being germans i guess, w/e
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 08:49:14 pm by Scottish Unicorn »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 17, 2021, 09:00:47 pm »
Spoiler

?
was your tv muted or are you seriously acting like you dont know what im refering to?

imagine getting mad over someone taking too much time to recover from being knocked out by one of your own players. Wouldnt even be suprised if they had booed eriksen too for not getting up from a literal heart failure and wasting their precious seconds

only in germany, folks
I guess you mean the time play of Rabiot from min 89:40 to 91:30? If so i dont know where he got "knocked out" by a player but i am sure you gonna tell me. But anyways, your comparison with Eriksens situation here is quite disgusting
[close]
the only disgusting thing here is the german crowd. Im talking about Pavard getting booed for literally being unconscious and god forbid not instantly recovering from it. Germans being germans i guess, w/e

Yeah because that has to do with our nationality lol. Every crowd would have done that, it's a football match.
Would french fans never do that?

Deriving character traits from a nationality...  kinda racist if you ask me  ::)

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2021, 09:32:52 pm »
Spoiler

?

only in germany, folks
[close]

Yeah because that has to do with our nationality lol. Every crowd would have done that, it's a football match.

Deriving character traits from a nationality...  kinda racist if you ask me  ::)
What Connor said + he may have been unwell for like 30 secs. But it took him over 3 minutes to recover but then sprinting to the middle and shouting at the ref to instantly get in. Brilliant comment Dayboul  ;D

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2021, 10:02:15 pm »
Was Lloris unwell for the whole 90min aswell since it took him a min each to kick the ball out of his box?

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2021, 02:08:26 am »
Spoiler

?

only in germany, folks
[close]

booing unconscious dudes for no other reason than being unconscious/recovering for too long to their taste? cant say ive ever seen any other crowd do that no, regardless of sport. Sorry for jumping to conclusions but there just seems to be a pattern with germans being consistently disgusting people :D

Spoiler

?

only in germany, folks
[close]

What Connor said + he may have been unwell for like 30 secs. But it took him over 3 minutes to recover but then sprinting to the middle and shouting at the ref to instantly get in. Brilliant comment Dayboul  ;D
yes, this very compelling set of elements undeniabely and unambiguously proves how he was faking it the whole time and it's not like there was a giant screen right there that showed pretty clearly to everyone that it was a legit collision. Ty for your demonstration, brilliant comment stockholm

Was Lloris unwell for the whole 90min aswell since it took him a min each to kick the ball out of his box?
completely irrelevant. Brilliant comment Crazy pro 25
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2021, 07:51:37 am »
I cant blame the people in the Stadium to be at some point unable to see the difference between someone being actually fouled and someone just playing on time since this seems to be a big part of the french game plan since the beginning judging on Lloris behaviour ;)

And btw i think you didnt really understand Stockholms post. You should probably reread it or ask Stockholm to explain it to you
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 08:01:31 am by crazypro25. »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2021, 08:46:10 am »
Today's the big day! 8)

9pm BST Scotland V England. If we want to qualify, we need to win this game  :-[

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2021, 09:14:59 am »
I cant blame the people in the Stadium to be at some point unable to see the difference between someone being actually fouled and someone just playing on time since this seems to be a big part of the french game plan since the beginning judging on Lloris behaviour ;)

And btw i think you didnt really understand Stockholms post. You should probably reread it or ask Stockholm to explain it to you

Dayboul generally trashtalks germans so just ignore him.

Fact is:
The slide tackle of Hummels on Mbappe was actually a foul and the collision around minute 90 should atleast been yellow for the german that was a ruthless foul.
The french guy hit from the collision is lucky no serious injury happened.
Rüdiger nibbling on Pogba should have been sanctioned by the VAR or after the match.
So summarized some german players should have been sanctioned but didn't. Germany is also lucky no penalty was called.

France on the other hand played time specially Lloris or subbed players in over time, but hey that's football and it's unfortunately allowed.
Germany had 90 Min and several chances to score a goal but didn't because a lack of quality in finishing or an insufficient last pass.

I supported germany but to be realistic they are lucky they only lost 1:0 and all players are still allowed to play next match.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2021, 05:10:45 pm »
How the fuck was the tackle by hummels a foul?

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2021, 05:14:33 pm »
How the fuck was the tackle by hummels a foul?
it wasn’t

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2021, 05:34:05 pm »