Author Topic: ***THE CURRENT RULES KILLED DUELING AND DUEL TORUNEMENTS***  (Read 7918 times)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ***THE CURRENT RULES KILLED DUELING AND DUEL TORUNEMENTS***
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2021, 04:01:41 am »
anthony is constantly dueling with obesity
watch your mouth boy
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2021, 04:07:56 am »
this not apply 2 me

me good
ur bad
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2021, 04:12:57 am »
anthony is constantly dueling with obesity

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
  • Side: Union
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2021, 06:09:54 am »
LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooool

Doxxing funni hehe me and my palz cant cope with the real world xd
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2021, 06:13:26 am »

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2021, 06:41:39 am »
yeah guys mexi gets laid guys mexi gets laid guys is anyone seeing this mexi gets laid
no way did mexi just say he gets laid? Guys mexi gets laid.

Unlike svenypoo I know how to use birth control   :-* :-*
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2021, 07:00:13 am »
yeah guys mexi gets laid guys mexi gets laid guys is anyone seeing this mexi gets laid
no way did mexi just say he gets laid? Guys mexi gets laid.

Unlike svenypoo I know how to use birth control   :-* :-*

Congrats on your vasectomy!

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2021, 07:34:46 am »

Aren't you the one who tried to kill yourself? Nice projection retard

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2021, 07:39:16 am »
Spoiler
I got covid and unfortunately didn't die
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
And this is why I think the world would be better off without you and people like you. You're so far stuck into your retarded ideology that you think that anyone that disagrees with you is a communist libcuck. For the record, I'm an ardent capitalist but keep living in your own little world slurping down that conservative cum.
[close]

^if anyone's been wondering how a braindead hypocrite looks like

Now please stop @me on this thread, child
No, I'll continue to @ you whenever you say some dumb shit that is worth making fun of. If you don't like it, you could always be a pussy and block me. Also, please tell me how I'm hypocritical. I want to hear some more of your retard logic

What a bundle of joy you are goomba!

I’m so happy you can maintain healthy relationships and bring happiness to everyone who comes into contact with you!

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2021, 07:41:17 am »

listen buddy, you can't even muster up the courage to play competitive NW despite having thousands of hours but you expect me to believe you get laid?

how about stop immersing yourself in literature and start gathering some bitches 💯

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2021, 07:41:48 am »
Spoiler
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
And this is why I think the world would be better off without you and people like you. You're so far stuck into your retarded ideology that you think that anyone that disagrees with you is a communist libcuck. For the record, I'm an ardent capitalist but keep living in your own little world slurping down that conservative cum.
[close]

No, I'll continue to @ you whenever you say some dumb shit that is worth making fun of. If you don't like it, you could always be a pussy and block me. Also, please tell me how I'm hypocritical. I want to hear some more of your retard logic

I’m so happy you can maintain healthy relationships and bring happiness to everyone who comes into contact with you!
well said

kore has had goomba on a leash for a while now lmao

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2021, 07:43:38 am »

listen buddy, you can't even muster up the courage to play competitive NW despite having thousands of hours but you expect me to believe you get laid?

how about stop immersing yourself in literature and start gathering some bitches 💯
I think its really funny that instead of ever trying to be a decent member of the community you’ve been a toxic attention seeking whore since day one you started playing this godforsaken game.

Do society a favor and start taking meds for your schizophrenia

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2021, 07:58:51 am »
Spoiler
amen brother

[close]

I don't know what you're trying to imply with this post, am I supposed to feel bad for what I've said to Kore or yourself? I know you may suffer from mindblindness due to your autism, so you can't fathom what I am thinking or feeling and why I would say the things I've said, but if you're gonna come on here and say some dumb shit you should be prepared to receive responses. As for your comment on my relationships, I would rather speak my mind than mindlessly be nice to everyone.

I think its really funny that instead of ever trying to be a decent member of the community you’ve been a toxic attention seeking whore since day one you started playing this godforsaken game.

Kinda cute how you will bitch about people being "decent members of the community" but then come on the forums and start talking shit for literally no reason

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2021, 08:05:52 am »

you wanna know something that's actually funny?

you not winning a tournament since 2015 (DESPITE CHEATING)

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2021, 08:08:23 am »
]If you can't even present any form of identification then you shouldn't be allowed to vote. It's not difficult to get an ID even if you don't have a driver's license.

Voting should be made as easy as possible for as many people as possible, considering that large-scale voter fraud has never been proved all barriers should be lowered where possible.

I never really understood how voter ID laws are considered racist. You should be able to prove who you are. I dont think Ive ever met someone without an ID
Ignoring your dumbass anecdote, the reason they are considered racist is that sometimes there is action taken to actively prevent minorities from receiving ids. Case and point in 2016 the North Carolina state legislature was taken to court for the following: "In this one statute, the North Carolina legislature imposed a number of voting restrictions. The law required in-person voters to show certain photo IDs, beginning in 2016, which African Americans disproportionately lacked, and eliminated or reduced registration and voting access tools that African Americans disproportionately used. Id. at *9-10, *37, *123,*127, *131. Moreover, as the district court found, prior to enactment of SL 2013-381, the legislature requested and received racial data as to usage of the practices changed by the proposed law. "Later on the court document says this "In response to claims that intentional racial discrimination animated its action, the State offered only meager justifications. Although the new provisions target African Americans with almost surgical precision, they constitute inapt remedies for the problems assertedly justifying them and, in fact, impose cures for problems that did not exist." Pretty fucked up to attempt to suppress one of the most fundamental constitutional rights if you ask me.

Sources: https://electionlawblog.org/wp-content/uploads/nc-4th.pdf and https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/court-north-carolina-voter-id-law-targeted-black-voters/

Similarly, in 2015, Alabama closed down a bunch of DMVs that also targeted black people. I'm too lazy to quote again so you can read more here if you care. https://www.al.com/opinion/2017/01/as_it_turns_out_bentleys_drive.html

Jesus goomba, after reading some of these posts that you make on the political thread I think you have bigger internal issues than I ever had. You clearly have some sort of inferiority complex and get overly emotional on issues that frankly you have barely a clue about.

Maybe you should focus on getting your shit together and actually make an attempt to better yourself instead of wallowing in bitterness like the rest of the vulnerable teens that plague this community.

I’m always going to speak up when I see blatant negativity emitting from hellspawn like you, oatmeal, and pinoy.

*snip*
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 10:18:35 am by Herishey »