Author Topic: 21st Northumberland Fusiliers Regiment of Foot (NA)  (Read 3714 times)

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 21st Northumberland Fusiliers Regiment of Foot (NA)
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2022, 07:43:02 am »
Anyone can write down something on a record. I'm asking for videos or screenshots

> None provided
> Why are you CR? Who even are you?
> Too much information for me to care about since you're a L2 disbanded regiment
Sitting here comparing apples to oranges is what you do best Vetro. 25y was a competitive l2 and l1 reg throughout its duration, and for the era, and the resources we had we performed exceptional. The 93rd was built off stacking, and at the end of the day you guys couldn't do anything but be the regiment that had every resource in the book that never made it. 25y never primed out until post NWL, and the 93rd in Season 8 was a failure. NickCole and Movements attempt to stack the 1aSvea in Season 9, not only disrespected the legacy of an age old NWL regiment, but contradicted what it means to compete for an NWL. All you and your community has done is attempt to chase championships you never deserved. The LG for example stacked over the years, but that regiment was built over years of time, and built to that point, you guys established a community of reg hoppers who's most full accomplishment was being biggest plague to the comp scene since the very first iteration. Bozo silenced. You haven't earned your wins, and if you have you wouldn't be sitting here trying to prove yourself.

25y accomplished its goal, did the 93rd?

Offline 21st_Alexander

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2022, 08:42:52 am »
Very in character of vetro to reply to this thread with some great commentary. Anyhow it was a nice departure thanks 25y lads. Did not want this to turn into a battleground of your pissing matches. Take care see ya in BCOF

Offline Truth4none

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [21st]Maj_T
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2022, 08:45:15 am »

We posted these screenshots here as a kind of farewell. We are going to be departing from the NW community we think. We might return but to be frank, from 2015 to 2022 we have held fast as a community and as a regiment. We have enjoyed a very rich history, full of memes and good times, I cannot say that I will not miss NW. Because quite frankly I will and I think a lot of my men will. We did our job, Eireman and Hanover wanted us to keep the regiment going until the bitter end and we have seen it come during our time.

To the 6te, 84th, 87th, 3e, 21stirish, LIR, 1KL, 61e and to all the regiments throughout the years I have forgotten to add. Thank you for playing and hosting events, thank you for groupfighting us and going through these leagues with us, thank you for the memories. The 21st will be holding tonight as a night of drinking and saying farewell. Goodnight and farewell everyone, much love from your probably not favourite unit of infantrymen who charge arty and try to melee everyone in pub events.

Offline 21st_Alexander

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2022, 08:46:00 am »
Last regiment you were in vetro, we beat anyhow. GGEZ 1tes vs 21st