Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Matchweek 7  (Read 6358 times)

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2021 | Matchweek 7
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2021, 12:23:54 am »
Coco before goin BANANAS

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2021, 01:54:34 am »
i see no problem when the "big nations" dominate almost every nwwc. there are still new players in the teams and its supposed to be fun (i guess). imagine a football worldcup where all non SA&EU countries are not motivated because they wont win anyway. cant understand all the complains tbh. for the ping problem, why not doing 2 matches each on a countries server? i remember my server host changed server location within a day after i asked, im sure it would be possible to find agreements with hosts for that in a bigger scale.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2021, 09:16:48 am »
i see no problem when the "big nations" dominate almost every nwwc. there are still new players in the teams and its supposed to be fun (i guess). imagine a football worldcup where all non SA&EU countries are not motivated because they wont win anyway. cant understand all the complains tbh. for the ping problem, why not doing 2 matches each on a countries server? i remember my server host changed server location within a day after i asked, im sure it would be possible to find agreements with hosts for that in a bigger scale.

I guess one has a problem with the big nations winning, the best should win at the end.

The tournament just could be bigger (more nations) and include more members of the community (Team B/C for big Nations for example). The tournament could be more attractive for minor nations to participate. A qualifier could solve that. Atm some nations just get stomped 15-0 in 3 groupstage matches and it's not sure they will participate next year again if they just get slaughtered and have zero chances to progress into knockouts.
Give them the opporunity to play more matches in qualifiers vs nations that are in their skill level. For some weaker teams their only goal would be to qualify and it would be an achievement to have participated.
Stronger nations won't have to participate in qualifiers, because they compose of active proven competitive players.

If you sort the weakest out early, the groupstages also would be more interesting. Favorite Teams have a bigger challenge, instead of nations getting farmed 15-0 from every team the underdog would be able to win few rounds and maybe even change the course of the advancing teams for knockouts.

If you wanna call it a World Cup you should be interested in getting as much nations and players involved.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 09:18:47 am by 19boboy97 »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2021, 09:29:26 am »
team Brazil when

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2021, 09:38:51 am »
IMO Herishey has got a point here, it might be not interesting but NWWC is NWWC. If someone wants to diversify nations competitive thing he can host a 1-2 day tournament which won`t be held under NWWC name. For example, it can be done in the swiss-style format same as Stockholm`s upcoming tournament(which sounds kinda good). Then smaller nations will get their chance to play more matches and will even get a chance to get some palmares :D

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2021, 10:05:03 am »
Also to those saying about getting more nations involved, I contact every nations cpt/ex cpt ussually if they haven't signed up to try get as much participation as possible. We have as many nations playing as willing/possible atm so I'm not sure where you plan to pull these imaginary players out of your ass Boboy.

The groupstage/qualifiers is no different to any real tournament when it comes to sports, there are seeded qualifers and the weak teams generally get stomped. Most of these teams to continue to participate. Take Greece for example who have rarely won a match over the years but always play and never complain. Its the wrong attitude from certain nations that cause these issues, nothing else.

If you want some league or something completely different NWWC is simply not your tournament. Feel free to make your own. :)

EDIT: Again not the place for this, it should be in the suggestions thread so locking.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.