Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Matchweek 7  (Read 6450 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2021 | Matchweek 7
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2021, 02:25:22 am »
If we had a team full of mes we would have won don't worry Tardet

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2021, 03:01:07 pm »
Irrelevant tourny have fun with your team and go home lets not pretend nwwc shouldnt be what it always is a 2 horse race

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2021, 03:04:44 pm »
Irrelevant tourny have fun with your team and go home lets not pretend nwwc shouldnt be what it always is a 2 horse race
Shouldn't have pretended to be Irish then smh

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2021, 03:05:11 pm »
It can be kept that way (you can't change the fact that two nations will always remain one level above the rest) but still make it more entertaining for everyone and give the smaller teams champions of their own
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2021, 03:26:41 pm »
It can be kept that way (you can't change the fact that two nations will always remain one level above the rest) but still make it more entertaining for everyone and give the smaller teams champions of their own
I feel like you won't achieve a lot with that, especially with this NWWC being basically finished apart from the France vs England final.

But generally, Tardet is completely right. If you wanna keep it as a World Cup do 2 weeks of Qualification things and then do 2 tiers. But it could be way cooler with a shit tone of matches that can go either way.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2021, 03:38:05 pm »

Yes exactly! Why does Herishey even care?
France or England will always win, it's a 2 Nations Cup.

Just make it more edible for other players that are from minor countries and give your fellow country man a opportunity to play in B or C team of your nation.
Do a Qualifier for Tier 2 teams or something like that. The actual NWWC Finals could gain way more attention and viewers.

Argumenting that it is like a World Cup is pathetic.
It's not a World Cup if you handicap players that aren't from central/western europe because of their higher pings, it's bias.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2021, 04:01:09 pm »

Yes exactly! Why does Herishey even care?
France or England will always win, it's a 2 Nations Cup.

Just make it more edible for other players that are from minor countries and give your fellow country man a opportunity to play in B or C team of your nation.
Do a Qualifier for Tier 2 teams or something like that. The actual NWWC Finals could gain way more attention and viewers.

Argumenting that it is like a World Cup is pathetic.
It's not a World Cup if you handicap players that aren't from central/western europe because of their higher pings, it's bias.
Here is not the thread to discuss this. If you wish to argue about this take it to either PM's or the suggestions thread. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Plamper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2021, 04:47:18 pm »
Germany vs Ireland without commentary.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2021, 05:47:18 pm »
Shouldn't have pretended to be Irish then smh

Still waiting for bagins and hertz to come back to ire   :)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2021, 09:34:16 pm »
lol people crying about a world cup
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2021, 01:25:06 pm »
lol people crying about a world cup
ppl should just get good
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Radulf

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2021, 07:19:05 pm »
I finally watched the entire Kennedy stream and I would like to congratulate Floris even if it's late, a lot of people think you're underrated and I'm one of them since we played together during the draft league, some of my team and mostly myself went for a lot of miscalculated range and you made me pay for my lack of concentration, well done to you and the whole NL team
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 07:21:46 pm by Zeyden 狼 »

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2021, 08:40:01 pm »
zeyden in floris pocket !
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Radulf

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2021, 10:14:04 pm »

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2021, 10:42:12 pm »
I believe that was Coco's last day in the 92nd. That's really a historic day