Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 99959 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]
« Reply #1605 on: January 07, 2022, 01:06:12 am »
When are the events?

Nock

« Reply #1606 on: January 07, 2022, 01:17:30 am »
Really depends on the week honestly but we try to have 3 events per week (2 gfs / 1 casual or LB); also we'll never play on Fridays/Saturdays but almost always on Sundays

then we have like 2 other events apart from the Sunday one, usually between Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #1607 on: January 07, 2022, 05:40:52 am »
Cpl_Levis when???

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: January 07, 2022, 10:01:15 am »
Really depends on the week honestly but we try to have 3 events per week (2 gfs / 1 casual or LB); also we'll never play on Fridays/Saturdays but almost always on Sundays

then we have like 2 other events apart from the Sunday one, usually between Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Okay I'd like to join if you're recruiting

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #1609 on: January 07, 2022, 10:14:17 am »
Cpl_Levis when???
What about CplFoP Benallo? The true rank I deserve.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1610 on: January 07, 2022, 11:55:58 am »

Okay I'd like to join if you're recruiting
You'd need to add myself or Nock on Steam and either of us can sort it out for you if you don't have one of us already.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Phailur

« Reply #1611 on: January 07, 2022, 06:39:39 pm »
All the ‘ulama’ of as-Salaf us-Salih, including the Four Imams, agree that shaving the beard is haram. They consider shaving it an impermissible mutilation, as has been reported from Umar Bin Abdul Aziz- [At-Tarikh by Ibn Asakir]. They considered the man who shaved his beard effeminate. Many of them would not accept his testimony or allow him to lead the prayers. Furthermore the 4 madhahib do not disagree on this issue either.

Ahnaf:

“It is prohibited for a man to cut his beard ... as for cutting it shorter than a fist-length - as is done by some people from the west and by the effeminate men - no one permits this. And as for shaving it completely, it is the doing of the Indian Jews and the PersianMagians” [Persian Magians-Followers of an old religion, possibly the same as the "Zoroastrians"] [Ad-Durr ul-Mukhtar].
Ibn-Abidayn said:
“It is prohibited for a man to cut his beard.” (Radd ul-Muhtar [2:418])
Malikiyyah:

“Shaving the beard is prohibited, as is cutting it if it causes a (clear) mutilation. But if it becomes oversized, and if cutting it would not appear as a mutilation, then it may be cut; but that would be disliked and contrary to that which is better.”  [Sharh-ur-Risalah by Abu al-Hasan, and the commentary on it by al-Adwi]
Al-`Adwi said:
“It has been reported from Malik that he hated shaving anything under the jaws, until he said, ‘It is from the doing of the Magians.’ And it is prohibited to remove the hair of the beard.” [Sharh-ur-Risalah by Abu al-Hasan, and the commentary on it by al-Adwi (2:411)]
Ibn Abd al-Barr said:
“It is prohibited to shave the beard, and it is not done except by effeminate men.”[At-Tamhid]
Shafi’iyyah:

As for the Shafi’is, al-Imam ash-Shafi’i has expressed that it is prohibited to shave the beard [al-Umm]. Also, al-Athru’i said, “The correct position is that it is prohibited to totally shave the beard without a (medical) problem with it.” [Sharh ul-Ubab].
Hanabilah:

The Hanbali's agree without exception that it is prohibited to shave the beard [Al-Insaf, Sharh ul-Muntaha, etc.].
Ibn Taymiyyah stated:
“It is prohibited to shave the beard.” [Al-Ikhtiyarat ul-Ilmiyyah (p.6)]
Shaykh ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah said:
“Because of the authentic hadiths, it is prohibited to shave the beard, and no one has ever permitted it.”

As-Saffarini said:
“It is agreed in our mathhab that it is prohibited to shave the beard.” [Ghitha ul-Albab (1:376)].

والله يهدينا إلى الصراط المستقيم

Phailur

« Reply #1612 on: January 09, 2022, 05:15:21 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: January 09, 2022, 05:20:59 pm »
double post enjoy ban
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1614 on: January 09, 2022, 05:31:19 pm »
get fotin an officer rank

Nock

« Reply #1615 on: January 09, 2022, 06:17:39 pm »

nco ranks are for people that wont have 500 ping or that can attend, im not risking someone pulling another Tardet on me !!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1616 on: January 10, 2022, 05:33:45 am »

nco ranks are for people that wont have 500 ping or that can attend, im not risking someone pulling another Tardet on me !!
tell me you are a fan of me without telling me you are a fan of me
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Nock

« Reply #1617 on: January 10, 2022, 01:42:10 pm »

tell me you are a fan of me without telling me you are a fan of me

i was until u fucked me over by lying about playing valorant this weekend prick

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1618 on: January 10, 2022, 02:15:21 pm »
you never came back to me??
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: January 10, 2022, 02:16:41 pm »
He isn't your fan Tardet, you're his idol. I said this before!