Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 101875 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [FR/EU]
« Reply #165 on: March 04, 2021, 09:29:29 pm »
ClaSh is a fraud

Spoiler
[close]

I hate keeping up my word.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 09:31:09 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Phailur

« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2021, 12:37:58 pm »
What up,  girl

Offline USE5life

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2021, 09:45:44 pm »
ClaSh is a fraud

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I hate keeping up my word.

[close]

When are you uploading the 19th one

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2021, 03:17:48 am »

February Update

In the grand scheme of the regimental scene, one month of existence is absolutely nothing. Yet for the 13e, this first month already served as a huge milestone in the way it helped us shape our regimental structure. With the 'honeymoon' period in full effect, we wanted to make the best of the positive force that often comes along with regiment creation. As everything had to be done, this first month kept the whole crew ever-busy yet we are very satisfied with how things evolved and this update will aim at sharing some of our proudest moments, as well as giving a detailed recap of what the 13e has been doing since its creation. As we move forward, these updates will likely move from being monthly to bi-monthly but for now, we feel like we got enough contents to provide the community with such retrospective posts. Although we invented nothing with these, transparency will be one of the keywords that keep the 13e going and we, therefore, hope you will enjoy reading through them.

Sincerely, the 13e's Commanding Staff.

Events Overview

Casual

AI Monday's Event: X4
1Rhein Friday Siege: X1
IVe | 31e Thursday Conquest: X3
19th Saturday Linebattle: X3

Total casual events attended: 11

From the get-go, it was key for us to give casual events an important place in our weekly schedule. During the first three weeks of the 13e, we played a total of 8 casual events for only 1 competitive and had an absolute blast doing that. It allowed us to take a chill approach for our first steps as a new regiment, while actively recruiting & promoting the 13e in the meantime. The lack of pressure that often comes with the competitive aspect was extremely beneficial for the 13e while also serving as the perfect team bonding environment. From these four events, we therefore decided to keep three within our regular weekly schedule but insisted on making these events optional for the whole regiment. With a large part of our initial roster more inclined towards regimental 1v1 LBs or group fighting and our recruitment also being orientated to make the 13e a competitive structure from scratch, we wanted these events to be a way for anyone in the regiment to relax and play without caring for results and individual performances. As such, making these events mandatory would have served the exact opposed purpose. In only one month, we already have a lot of wonderful moments to reflect on from these events and would like to take the time to thanks the staff from the AI, 19th, 1Rhein & 31e for taking the time to include us within their event, often at the very last minute and regardless of our numbers. For now, we will likely always average between 7-9 players for these events but in due time, we hope to be able to muster a regular force of 15 to 20 men even if it will probably require us to adapt our schedule somehow.

Competitive

Friendly] 1v1 LB vs The Connaught Rangers | 9-1 | 19.02.21
[Friendly] GF vs 92nd Gordon Highlanders | 15-11 | 23.02.21
[Friendly] GF vs 15th Yorkshire "The Snappers" | 11-15 | 24.02.21
[Friendly] GF vs Connaught Rangers | 15-3 | 28.02.21

Total competitive matches played: 4 | Average attendance: 79%

Although the casual aspect of the 13e was more enjoyable than what we expected it to be, the 13e always had high competitive ambitions, if only by looking at an initial starting roster filled by some of the most decorated players of the french scene. Our recruitment was and will always remain open to everybody but we obviously knew a regiment like ours was bound to attract more NW veterans than completely new-to-the-scene players. Very quickly, we received a large number of applications and decided on recruiting a batch of British players that we knew would allow our roster to tackle with the best regiments of the scene. This was proved very quickly by the results we managed to achieve in our first practice matches, which very encouraging for such a young structure. The interest from the European scene was actually so overwhelming that one week only after we had started competitive events, we already had to refuse European players to keep the 13e's structure predominantly french. Moving forward, this will be one of the most important goals of our staff, keeping the 13e a french regiment and not turning it into a European stack like some will inevitably pretend it already is. Obviously, we can't deny that the afflux from this group of British players is what will allow us to compete with older, more established regiments and for that reason, English communication has already taken a huge role in the regiment, in groupfightings especially. But when looking at the future, we also want the 13e to remain competitive, with or without them. If they are meant to stay with us for as long as the 13e exist, we'll aim at making the regiment feels like home for them but if we are to take different routes, we can't give up on competitive ambitions simply because we no longer hold the same amount of skilled players. As such, developing the competitive french branch of the 13e (which we will start doing through our academy team) is what will make our regiment fully competitively viable on a long-term basis, and avoid repeating the break-downs similar French structures had in the past regarding these issues.

Muster Roll

The regiment welcomes six new cadets within its ranks:

- Cadet TeKen / Cadet Mxter / Cadet Phailur / Cadet Hertz / Cadet Skaenn / Cadet Vladdleco

Eyes set on the EIC

Although only one month old, the 13e will enter its first competition in early March, the European Infantry Cup Season 4. This will be one of the first real test for the 13e as our group has always been more comfortable with groupfighting than linebattles. We won't be able to rely solely upon our melee skill but combine them with decisive lead, outmanoeuvring, shooting and team play. In our quest to finally achieve to become a complete regiment that can hold its grounds in 1v1 LB same as gfs, we'll be joined by the 31e Régiment d'Infanterie Légère who boast years of active records and will surely be of good advise when approaching a competition but also looking at the long term. Although we know people will expect us to perform from scratch, we'll have to be ready for inevitable downfalls, be it in practice or in officials. Our leadership is still young and we have much to improve in many aspects of our gameplays. Being humble and accepting to lose against regiments that we could potentially beat in gfs will be a good learning process for the regiment as a whole yet at the same time, we intend to give it our all, same as we will do for any competition we enter. We are excited to begin this EIC and will start our group by facing the 1y Nevskiy Infantry Regiment, on Friday the 12th of March, at 19:15 GMT.

Videos

13e Weekly Highlights #1
POV Tardet
13e vs CR | Linebattle #1
POV KADIOZZE
13e Weekly Highlights #2
POV TARDET
13e Weekly Highlights #3
POV KADIOZZE
13e vs 92nd | GF #1
POV TARDET
13e vs 15thYR | GF #2
POV TARDET
13e vs CR | GF #3
POV KADIOZZE
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 01:26:38 pm by Tardet »

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2021, 04:17:38 am »
le meilleur lt de la communauté

yecgga

« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2021, 05:36:55 am »
That's so much effort for a message

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2021, 05:45:05 am »
It's really not when you are used to doing them, took me about 2-3h max. Plus everyone in the scene knows I am a sucker for these kinds of things so it never seems like real effort to me.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 05:56:37 am by Tardet »

Nock

« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2021, 01:52:37 pm »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2021, 01:56:00 pm »
It's really not when you are used to doing them, took me about 2-3h max. Plus everyone in the scene knows I am a sucker for these kinds of things so it never seems like real effort to me.  ;D
Tardet gets off on long FSE posts. It takes him 2-3 hours because he has to stop several times to choke the chicken

Offline Vladdleco

• Sergeant Major
  • 45thN | Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vladdleco/I will be good at melee
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2021, 01:57:27 pm »

Best Lt, Tardet's leading skills in LB are godlike

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2021, 01:57:58 pm »
le meilleur aide de campe de la communauté
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2021, 03:43:57 pm »
Your posts are so cute Tardet.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline JLB28

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31329.0
  • Nick: 85e | 13e | JLB28
« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2021, 05:53:48 pm »

Phailur

« Reply #178 on: March 07, 2021, 06:15:24 pm »
Tardet gets off on long FSE posts. It takes him 2-3 hours because he has to stop several times to choke the chicken

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 07, 2021, 06:25:33 pm »