Author Topic: EGS | Season 1 Tournament #3 | 6v6 | 07.03  (Read 8371 times)

Offline Vlk852

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ex Leader 6e & Deputy Commander of VIe Corps
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [VIe]6e_ChdE_Vlk852
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EGS | Season 1 Tournament #2 | 6v6 | 07.03
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2021, 08:30:37 am »
GG, Thanks all for Tournament !

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2021, 12:11:20 pm »
NPP > Jedimasters?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2021, 12:31:43 pm »
NPP > Jedimasters?

gg wp btw - a surprisingly smooth tournament
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2021, 01:25:03 pm »
NPP > 7even
Might be the worst loss for any team with such a roster in the entire history of NW (I mean this with no offence to NPP they played really well). But Stark, Janne, Bagins, Steinmann, Achilles, MarxeiL, Desant and Jakob shouldn't be losing there to Mauri, Melsyo, Henri, Cookie, Shype, Vemon, Jami and Jonnyboy. Props to Jonny for almost winning that 6v1 though and Henri for playing pretty nuts.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2021, 01:47:41 pm »
NPP > 7even
Might be the worst loss for any team with such a roster in the entire history of NW (I mean this with no offence to NPP they played really well). But Stark, Janne, Bagins, Steinmann, Achilles, MarxeiL, Desant and Jakob shouldn't be losing there to Mauri, Melsyo, Henri, Cookie, Shype, Vemon, Jami and Jonnyboy. Props to Jonny for almost winning that 6v1 though and Henri for playing pretty nuts.
CCCP not making it out of groups

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2021, 01:49:33 pm »
NPP > 7even
I honestly don't think it's quite as bad as in groups that team was known to not take anything serious and it fucked us over. In this case it's actually in the knockouts.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2021, 01:50:47 pm »
NPP > 7even
I honestly don't think it's quite as bad as in groups that team was known to not take anything serious and it fucked us over. In this case it's actually in the knockouts.
marxeil is the problem ::)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2021, 01:57:59 pm »
Spoiler
NPP > 7even
marxeil is the problem ::)
[close]
Can't disagree with the common denominator!

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2021, 02:21:59 pm »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2021, 02:54:11 pm »
Sry

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Board Moderator
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #101 on: March 08, 2021, 02:58:11 pm »
Jonnyboy and henri were literally on crack in that match

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2021, 03:33:32 pm »
wheres my credit i got like 3-4 first picks in 7 rounds
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2021, 04:48:29 pm »
wheres my credit i got like 3-4 first picks in 7 rounds
U DID AMAZING MELS

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2021, 04:50:49 pm »
asking for credit smh
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.