Author Topic: SkyBlivion - Oblivion Remastered - Skyrim Overhaul Mod  (Read 502 times)

Skaen

SkyBlivion - Oblivion Remastered - Skyrim Overhaul Mod
« on: February 06, 2021, 02:14:46 pm »

About

Skyblivion is a volunteer-based project by the TESRenewal modding group. We aim to bring The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion to a new generation of gamers and re-introduce it to long
time fans of the series. We are currently in the process of porting and rebuilding Cyrodiil along with all of its quests, locations and characters into Skyrim and Skyrim: Special Edition.

Upon release, our mod will be completely modular which means that the player will be able to choose what components he/she wants to have installed. This includes all enhancements
developed by the team such as our Landscaping Overhaul, Interior Overhaul, City Overhaul, Weapon/Armor Overhaul and much more.

SKYBLIVION will be 100% FREE, but in order to play, we require our users to own both Skyrim and Oblivion including the DLCs.
Without these requirements our installer will not install the mod.

Why am I posting this thread?

I want to let you guys know that this team is working very hard on this mod. It's quite a big team of professional artists. However, they are always looking for more volunteers to work
on their mod. If you have any modding skills and are familiar with the CK (Creation Kit) of Skyrim and you are interested in helping them you can find more info on the website on the bottom
of this thread. They are all very friendly people to work with. Even beginners are welcome to help. I have learned navmesh in no time because they are really willing to help you in any way they can.

I have been given permission to promote this project on other places.
More info to be found on their Official Website - Click Here

© All rights of the images, art and everything related to the mod go to their respective owners.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 04:44:11 pm by Skaenn »

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
Re: SkyBlivion - Oblivion Remastered - Skyrim Overhaul Mod
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 04:07:04 pm »
Almost too good to be true!
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Skaen

Re: SkyBlivion - Oblivion Remastered - Skyrim Overhaul Mod
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 04:39:39 pm »
Almost too good to be true!
Yes, for people who are concerned if it's going to be released. It is sad to see most of these high promising projects failing. But about this one, I'm 100% sure it will release. They are very well organised. Lot's of work has been done already, but there is still quite a lot of work to do before its finished.