Author Topic: The Kennedy 5v5 French Tournament [FT 1er, Grouped 2e, Tba 3e]  (Read 13499 times)

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Kennedy 5v5 French Tournament [FT 1er, Grouped 2e, Tba 3e]
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2021, 01:37:28 am »
Belle signature vegi
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • Board Moderator
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2021, 05:19:07 am »
A la demande de Kennedy, je lock le thread et ferais un ménage ce soir en rentrant du taff. Je me garde de tout commentaire, un peu fatigué de tout ça à la longue.

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2021, 11:05:32 am »
Je me permets (en abusant peut-être un peu de mes droits, je l'avoue) de féliciter et de remercier Kennedy pour le tournoi. Ce n'était pas mal du tout pour un premier tournoi et j'espère que tu en organiseras de nouveaux !

Je souhaite également m'excuser pour mon énervement et ma passivité sur le TS du IVe. Hier n'était pas une bonne soirée pour moi, mais je ne suis pas pardonnable. Passons.

Bravo à toutes les équipes ayant participé au tournoi, il reste encore une communauté française ! Et félicitations aux Grouped qui ont été difficiles à battre pour la FT, même si le pathétisme d'Obélix est passé par là...