Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61048 times)

Offline Chainsor

• Board Moderator
  • Nr13 - Hauptmann, EGS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Hptm_Chainsor
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #315 on: October 25, 2021, 10:38:52 am »
Please don't make the tourneys on Saturdays...

saturday is the only possible day to play tourneys like this, cause unlike sundays, saturdays are not the days where people go out with friends and do stuff 8)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #316 on: October 25, 2021, 11:00:40 am »
Why not Sunday but like an hour earlier, who cares about a practice regimental

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 25, 2021, 11:01:52 am »
Sunday are painful some people (me) cant stay up for that long due to work il rather have the tourney start earlier, or move it to a completly new day like Saturday

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #318 on: October 25, 2021, 11:02:28 am »
Sunday are painful some people (me) cant stay up for that long due to work il rather have the tourney start earlier, or move it to a completly new day like Saturday
cronge

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #319 on: October 25, 2021, 11:32:39 am »
Why not Sunday but like an hour earlier, who cares about a practice regimental
Originally tournaments were Wednesdays but Sundays ended up being better for more people over time. When we first moved them to Sundays they did start at 7pm but regiments started to complain with more stuff like NLC, NWL, RGL, etc coming up.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tw1sT[eR]

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tw1sT[eR]*
« Reply #320 on: October 25, 2021, 12:39:29 pm »

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #321 on: October 25, 2021, 12:48:03 pm »
I think the same applies to people who go to school and it's even worse depending on your timezone

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #322 on: October 25, 2021, 02:14:17 pm »
In bed for half 9 because I contribute to society

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #323 on: October 25, 2021, 02:14:48 pm »
No fucking chance Saturday tourny would work better... People are out Friday Saturday...

If you can't go tournies on a Sunday cuz of work Monday then you must be getting up at like 5am or something otherwise you finish the tourny and can easily get plenty of sleep...

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #324 on: October 25, 2021, 02:23:14 pm »
No fucking chance Saturday tourny would work better... People are out Friday Saturday...

If you can't go tournies on a Sunday cuz of work Monday then you must be getting up at like 5am or something otherwise you finish the tourny and can easily get plenty of sleep...
Tourneys only finish (late) for a very small amount of people that actually make it to the semi-finals. For most people they are done between 9pm-9:45pm (+2 hours for some countries means it is normally done by 11:45pm at the latest). For those in the final sure it can end a bit later than that. In some cases that would be 10-11pm UK meaning 12pm-1am for the +2 countries. So if you have you get up from 7 or before I can understand if you are a player who actually makes it that far struggling a bit. But it's once every 2 weeks, hardly going to ruin your sleep schedule (and even then again this late time only affects a small amount of players that actually make it reasonably far).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #325 on: October 25, 2021, 02:33:35 pm »

Tourneys only finish (late) for a very small amount of people that actually make it to the semi-finals. For most people they are done between 9pm-9:45pm (+2 hours for some countries means it is normally done by 11:45pm at the latest). For those in the final sure it can end a bit later than that. In some cases that would be 10-11pm UK meaning 12pm-1am for the +2 countries. So if you have you get up from 7 or before I can understand if you are a player who actually makes it that far struggling a bit. But it's once every 2 weeks, hardly going to ruin your sleep schedule (and even then again this late time only affects a small amount of players that actually make it reasonably far).

True, just have an earlier night the next night, bingo.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 25, 2021, 04:42:26 pm »
Cheers crying rn

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #327 on: October 25, 2021, 05:17:42 pm »

Maybe if your in U.K. or france but for counties that are further east the tournaments can start at almost 10-11pm and finish past midnight for them, especially since we are now in GMT instead of BST.

I do agree Sunday's is probably better for more people since, for the reasons stated above, people go out late Saturday because there is no work Sunday. But there is still a majority of people that stay up very late to play tournaments due to time zones.

Nock

« Reply #328 on: October 25, 2021, 05:21:37 pm »

Wursti

« Reply #329 on: October 25, 2021, 05:26:03 pm »
Start 1 hour earlier, who tf cares about regimental stuff in 2021