Author Topic: Chuckster Points TOP 30 - 31-01-2021  (Read 88108 times)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Chuckster Points - 02.22.21
« Reply #705 on: February 23, 2021, 10:56:08 am »
still UNDERRATED (IM NOT LOWER THAN THAT 15 YEAR OLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

i look at the excel and i have 8 chamber, like bro i didnt kill 1 person in that entire tournament with a fucking chamber i should have the lowest chamber out of the 160 players in this list

Also get fucked vegi

and losing to constellis is no shame guys dont feel bad
i have been hardstuck 107th for 3 updates, but if people dont judge or recognize me on my recent accomplishments then they cant hurt my ego anyway
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #706 on: February 23, 2021, 11:31:17 am »
Why are you arguing when literally every1 knows that this is a meme

its not like anyone with an IQ above 5 takes this serious
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 11:33:22 am by Wursti »

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #708 on: February 23, 2021, 02:48:45 pm »
Jeff needs to be higher ( if u know u know )
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #709 on: February 23, 2021, 03:03:17 pm »
still UNDERRATED (IM NOT LOWER THAN THAT 15 YEAR OLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

i look at the excel and i have 8 chamber, like bro i didnt kill 1 person in that entire tournament with a fucking chamber i should have the lowest chamber out of the 160 players in this list

Also get fucked vegi

i have been hardstuck 107th for 3 updates, but if people dont judge or recognize me on my recent accomplishments then they cant hurt my ego anyway
For what it's worth, I was discussing with a few people on the 13e ts one day after the tournament and we agreed that you had massively improved. I don't remember your part exactly in Constellis comeback versus us however I checked your score just before you fight us and you were one of the best performers in your team. Unironically, those matchmaking sessions started to pay off and not only for you and if you are to care about what people think of your level/improvement, then you should look for these outside of lists
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #710 on: February 23, 2021, 03:18:18 pm »

Also get fucked vegi

For what it's worth, I was discussing with a few people on the 13e ts one day after the tournament and we agreed that you had massively improved. I don't remember your part exactly in Constellis comeback versus us however I checked your score just before you fight us and you were one of the best performers in your team. Unironically, those matchmaking sessions started to pay off and not only for you and if you are to care about what people think of your level/improvement, then you should look for these outside of lists
Thanks for pushing Vegi´s ego. Will take me an even bigger explanation when I move him to spec.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 23, 2021, 03:27:51 pm »

Also get fucked vegi

well even if ppl hate vegi, its no doubt he has improoved alot, and he has prooven that on last tourney with Constellis, BUT PLS DONT BOOST HIS EGO ahaha

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #712 on: February 23, 2021, 03:59:50 pm »

Also get fucked vegi

well even if ppl hate vegi, its no doubt he has improoved alot, and he has prooven that on last tourney with Constellis, BUT PLS DONT BOOST HIS EGO ahaha
no one dislikes him for his gameplay or styles or skill..... It's just his cringeness

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 23, 2021, 04:02:38 pm »
Spoiler

Also get fucked vegi

no one dislikes him for his gameplay or styles or skill..... It's just his cringeness
[close]
That is exactly what i meant !

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #714 on: February 23, 2021, 04:18:57 pm »
MaskmanPoints™ will be the new M.Points

Spoiler
album dropping soon
[close]

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Poberta

• Colonel
  • Coc great power IRL historian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_kgd_poberta
  • Side: Union
« Reply #715 on: February 23, 2021, 04:31:05 pm »
MaskmanPoints™ will be the new M.Points

Spoiler
album dropping soon
[close]
yes I want see maskmanpoints

Phailur

« Reply #716 on: February 23, 2021, 05:31:54 pm »
hello please stop bullying chuckster he is working hard day and night to obtain data and, trust me, he uses state of the art models to calculate players' positions. If you think youre not as high as you should be thats because you need your ego in check. God, what a cringey community, imagining spending weeks of ones life applying the latest and greatest mathematical analysis techniques to better peoples' lives and they come back with arguments like "BAH IM VEGI IM GOOD". Honestly, im not surprised that Regarding the American Treaty, the key episodes came in September 1782, when French Foreign Minister Vergennes proposed a solution that was strongly opposed by his ally, the United States. France was exhausted by the war, and everyone wanted peace except for Spain, which insisted on continuing the war until it could capture Gibraltar from the British. Vergennes came up with the deal that Spain would accept instead of Gibraltar. The United States would gain its independence but be confined to the area east of the Appalachian Mountains. Britain would keep the area north of the Ohio River, which was part of the Province of Quebec. In the area south of that would be set up an independent Indian barrier state under Spanish control.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 23, 2021, 05:48:43 pm »
hello please stop bullying chuckster he is working hard day and night to obtain data and, trust me, he uses state of the art models to calculate players' positions. If you think youre not as high as you should be thats because you need your ego in check. God, what a cringey community, imagining spending weeks of ones life applying the latest and greatest mathematical analysis techniques to better peoples' lives and they come back with arguments like "BAH IM VEGI IM GOOD". Honestly, im not surprised that Regarding the American Treaty, the key episodes came in September 1782, when French Foreign Minister Vergennes proposed a solution that was strongly opposed by his ally, the United States. France was exhausted by the war, and everyone wanted peace except for Spain, which insisted on continuing the war until it could capture Gibraltar from the British. Vergennes came up with the deal that Spain would accept instead of Gibraltar. The United States would gain its independence but be confined to the area east of the Appalachian Mountains. Britain would keep the area north of the Ohio River, which was part of the Province of Quebec. In the area south of that would be set up an independent Indian barrier state under Spanish control.
just why
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 23, 2021, 05:52:00 pm »
Ngl im quite confused

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #719 on: February 23, 2021, 05:59:40 pm »
Finally someone has the balls to speak the truth!