Author Topic: Chuckster Points TOP 30 - 31-01-2021  (Read 87904 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Chuckster Points - 11.30.20
« Reply #285 on: November 30, 2020, 08:32:23 pm »
4th place with boiz and won virgins which one fucked up chuckster in groupstages - still 133  8)

twice won asatro 5-2 and 5-1 - they're still better than NaVi or Virgins(they won asatro 15-3 in EGL)

Use ur brain :) u guys got 5-0 and 7-2'd by Caza. Asatro isn't better than Caza but we beat them, down to the fact that their playstyle is one we are better against and just how we played in that match. You can't decide a teams skill by who they beat on one day, especially if you play a passive playstyle like yours, as it takes a lot more concentration to counter and beat. If you know Asatro well enough, patience isn't our thing, we find it almost impossible to beat teams like that. Virgins is a very talented team and imo is under rated by lots of people, coming from someone who doesn't have the best track record with coco, but NaVi can do well vs some teams because of ur patience but vs others u get completely outmatched due to a clear difference in skill or just experience with dealing with passive cunts. In effect, beating Cazadores doesnt make Asatro better, nor does losing to NaVi make u guys better. :)
5-4 against asatro - caza? khee nice 322 throw
i fpicked ur dogs guys in groupstage in 5-10 secs from beginning, what a passive cunt i'm

should i think if we played with lit 5-4 we are top 2? but caza not our opponent? LOL

u really thinks 2 mathes 5-2 and 5-1 prove nothing? if u win caza once - maybe u will do it twice? why after re with us u didnt ask same against caza?
ngl i have absolutely no clue what ur saying :)
We only had to re match you guys because u went crying to the admins about it, we didn't try and stop the re match once and said gg after we lost. You out played us in 2 matches but 2 matches mean nothing on your overall skill. U can check previous tournaments, but every time we have played u before last night we have beaten you. What you're doing is basically like a 5 year old girl kicking and screaming because a group of people you don't know don't think you're as good as you think u are, get a reality check and maybe get a test to check that you have 46 chromosomes.
my last tourmanents 7v7 - monsters - 3rd place 40-50+ kills
gojp with maxim kamikaze whos dying in 3 secs idk which place
and this one, 80% groupstage i played agressive and and didnt think about blocks, made fps against virgins, but beeing so passive ONLY against caza, wolpis flank was op against us.

so if we beat u 10-3 in sum ur btw stronger than us, we beat virgins who won u in egl 15-3, so its nothing, just luck:)

wow u beat virgins, ur also better than Jedis? wow u beat asatro, ur also better than Cazadores? If you consistently beat us and place in similar places to where u did last tournament then ye u have an argument for your original compliant but not only is this chucksters opinion its also based off of overall performance recently. Coco_Ayala once placed 5-8th in one of my duel tournaments, does that make him a top 8 NW player?

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #286 on: November 30, 2020, 08:34:07 pm »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

Offline Strawhead

• Captain
  • I am on a long and narrow path.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 30, 2020, 08:35:04 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 30, 2020, 08:35:28 pm »
Ure saying u only lost cuz we play passive? Kingsom, ironreign, Archangel basically push 24/7, i started stabbing 24/7 too especially with my new ping. And if youre saying Cazadores' playstyle fits you, then idk how you can suddenly lose to a ,for you, passive team? Without trying to offend Cazadores, Imo they played giga passive atleast against us

Its the typical excuse "u just counter us" instead of "you were just better than us that day"

If youre a good player / team you have to be able to play against everything and adapt. Cazadores also beat us with a passive playstyle and we (or atleast I) just accept that they were better no matter the reason.
ironreign is a cheater

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
« Reply #290 on: November 30, 2020, 08:40:23 pm »
4th place with boiz and won virgins which one fucked up chuckster in groupstages - still 133  8)

twice won asatro 5-2 and 5-1 - they're still better than NaVi or Virgins(they won asatro 15-3 in EGL)

Use ur brain :) u guys got 5-0 and 7-2'd by Caza. Asatro isn't better than Caza but we beat them, down to the fact that their playstyle is one we are better against and just how we played in that match. You can't decide a teams skill by who they beat on one day, especially if you play a passive playstyle like yours, as it takes a lot more concentration to counter and beat. If you know Asatro well enough, patience isn't our thing, we find it almost impossible to beat teams like that. Virgins is a very talented team and imo is under rated by lots of people, coming from someone who doesn't have the best track record with coco, but NaVi can do well vs some teams because of ur patience but vs others u get completely outmatched due to a clear difference in skill or just experience with dealing with passive cunts. In effect, beating Cazadores doesnt make Asatro better, nor does losing to NaVi make u guys better. :)
i fpicked ur dogs guys in groupstage in 5-10 secs from beginning, what a passive cunt i'm

should i think if we played with lit 5-4 we are top 2? but caza not our opponent? LOL

u really thinks 2 mathes 5-2 and 5-1 prove nothing? if u win caza once - maybe u will do it twice? why after re with us u didnt ask same against caza?
We only had to re match you guys because u went crying to the admins about it, we didn't try and stop the re match once and said gg after we lost. You out played us in 2 matches but 2 matches mean nothing on your overall skill. U can check previous tournaments, but every time we have played u before last night we have beaten you. What you're doing is basically like a 5 year old girl kicking and screaming because a group of people you don't know don't think you're as good as you think u are, get a reality check and maybe get a test to check that you have 46 chromosomes.
my last tourmanents 7v7 - monsters - 3rd place 40-50+ kills
and this one, 80% groupstage i played agressive and and didnt think about blocks, made fps against virgins, but beeing so passive ONLY against caza, wolpis flank was op against us.

so if we beat u 10-3 in sum ur btw stronger than us, we beat virgins who won u in egl 15-3, so its nothing, just luck:)

wow u beat virgins, ur also better than Jedis? wow u beat asatro, ur also better than Cazadores? If you consistently beat us and place in similar places to where u did last tournament then ye u have an argument for your original compliant but not only is this chucksters opinion its also based off of overall performance recently. Coco_Ayala once placed 5-8th in one of my duel tournaments, does that make him a top 8 NW player?
then if u beat caza ur top 4? where is the logic bro

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #291 on: November 30, 2020, 08:43:30 pm »

u really thinks 2 mathes 5-2 and 5-1 prove nothing? if u win caza once - maybe u will do it twice? why after re with us u didnt ask the same against caza?

sorry for instults
U are being dumb now, if u wouldve looked into challonge  u wouldve seen that caza had more points then navi or asatro so it was never a matter if we had to rematch cause that was not even an option
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #292 on: November 30, 2020, 08:50:43 pm »
v
e
r
y

n
i
c
e

u
p
d
a
t
e

lol

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #293 on: November 30, 2020, 08:56:12 pm »
and the drama returns. Imagine being Ironreign, cheating and getting first picked by Mbozz twice. Big lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #294 on: November 30, 2020, 08:58:36 pm »
herishey is a cheater

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Phailur

« Reply #295 on: November 30, 2020, 09:02:33 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #296 on: November 30, 2020, 09:04:05 pm »
Fuck. Only way to beat autoblock is to use unblockable. I had to do it!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline corentin-murat

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 30, 2020, 09:04:55 pm »
and the drama returns. Imagine being Ironreign, cheating and getting first picked by Mbozz twice. Big lol.

Offline The British Spy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 30, 2020, 09:10:57 pm »

my last tourmanents:
7v7 - monsters - 3rd place 40-50+ kills

Suk a dik neub

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #299 on: November 30, 2020, 09:20:11 pm »
01 - Ivan
Balance has finally been restored
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man