Author Topic: Chuckster Points TOP 30 - 31-01-2021  (Read 87203 times)

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Chuckster Points - 11.17.20
« Reply #210 on: November 18, 2020, 12:41:03 pm »
quick question why date 11.17? in ur fra points 17.11?
11.17 looks weird

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2020, 12:47:02 pm »
11.17 looks weird
because french and english aren’t the same im also pretty sure

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2020, 01:00:49 pm »
Kingsom above caskie anubis vortx  barro axiom rydh maurice, interesting interesting.

Kingsom is literally the best player in NaVi when his ping is fine
yes the almighty navi, who barely got out of groups on sunday

Yea without Kingsom playing a single match until playoffs, where we then won and finished as high as the almighty Asatro  ::)
Both trashhhhhhh teams omegalmaofl

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2020, 01:05:06 pm »
I agree with Tig.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 18, 2020, 01:13:00 pm »
11.17 looks weird
because french and english aren’t the same im also pretty sure
all tournaments have date format day.month

Offline Ilypa

• Second Lieutenant
  • Si
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ïlypä
« Reply #215 on: November 18, 2020, 01:14:29 pm »

I do think ironreign deserves this even if its for ze memes doesn't always gotta be the same people getting these fancy places imo

Offline Wargy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: IVe_45e_Wargy | 6thLA_Wargy
« Reply #216 on: November 18, 2020, 01:24:36 pm »
How can i be there without tournament played xDDD

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 18, 2020, 02:19:01 pm »
How can i be there without tournament played xDDD
mrgl is also a competition

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #218 on: November 18, 2020, 04:05:06 pm »
Kingsom above caskie anubis vortx  barro axiom rydh maurice, interesting interesting.

Yea without Kingsom playing a single match until playoffs, where we then won and finished as high as the almighty Asatro  ::)
am I advocating for all asatro players to be moved up to 50?

no but maybe all above should be moved down if ure on a level with NaVi where the best player doesnt deserve 50?

Theres a reason many believed that its Obelix
I'm just surprised why a guy that 'plays well for navi and 92nd' is above guys that have carried regiments or teams to gold medals.

Don't bother entertaining this list, you can't rate people unless you have been playing for at least a year at the top level otherwise you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also clearly based on the last tournament only and not last three, since zeyden went to #1 after winning 1 tourny, I went below lonedoge despite outperforming past 3 tournaments they barely got out of groups, I'm not listed on a single hall of fame despite being top 15 for 3 years.  And only two months ago I went from 7th to 24th to 3rd to 9th?  ;D

You can't rate for consistency or skill of a player if you are merely bumping people up for tournament placements as you go, and chuckster can only see performance of players from matches he watched or played in which isn't the majority of them. Don't entertain this opinion it's just cringe to argue about ironreign did you not see him on gf server blocking 3 guys insane hall of fame for sure!  ;D

Can't wait for pythons list :)

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 18, 2020, 04:19:55 pm »
another one

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #220 on: November 18, 2020, 04:22:45 pm »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2020, 04:26:26 pm »
Spoiler

no but maybe all above should be moved down if ure on a level with NaVi where the best player doesnt deserve 50?

I'm just surprised why a guy that 'plays well for navi and 92nd' is above guys that have carried regiments or teams to gold medals.

Don't bother entertaining this list, you can't rate people unless you have been playing for at least a year at the top level otherwise you have no idea what you are talking about.

Also clearly based on the last tournament only and not last three, since zeyden went to #1 after winning 1 tourny, I went below lonedoge despite outperforming past 3 tournaments they barely got out of groups, I'm not listed on a single hall of fame despite being top 15 for 3 years.  And only two months ago I went from 7th to 24th to 3rd to 9th?  ;D

You can't rate for consistency or skill of a player if you are merely bumping people up for tournament placements as you go, and chuckster can only see performance of players from matches he watched or played in which isn't the majority of them. Don't entertain this opinion it's just cringe to argue about ironreign did you not see him on gf server blocking 3 guys insane hall of fame for sure!  ;D

[close]

im not making a list

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2020, 04:27:52 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

im not making a list

yes you are  :)

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 18, 2020, 04:28:23 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

im not making a list

yes you are  :)
golden make a list