Author Topic: Chuckster Points TOP 30 - 31-01-2021  (Read 88152 times)

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Chuckster Points - 01.27.21
« Reply #600 on: January 27, 2021, 06:23:00 pm »
yea i would love to see u doing that out of an abandoned randomized tourny or out of regiment competitions where even my grandma wins a final having python and elsse
Oh should I join stacked teams in an attempt to get carried to finals like you then? I am in asatro, the 2nd highest rated player on my team last sunday was Cody at 67. You're in Lit, with 3 teammates (Ivan Domi Python) in tier 1 and the other (Marquez) in tier 2 and still you couldn't get to the final.
Oof

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: January 27, 2021, 06:27:19 pm »
Rikkert: KD really doesnt matter

also rikkert:

you mean those two finals I won and topfragged last week?
?

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 27, 2021, 06:30:35 pm »
yea i would love to see u doing that out of an abandoned randomized tourny or out of regiment competitions where even my grandma wins a final having python and elsse
Oh should I join stacked teams in an attempt to get carried to finals like you then? I am in asatro, the 2nd highest rated player on my team last sunday was Cody at 67. You're in Lit, with 3 teammates (Ivan Domi Python) in tier 1 and the other (Marquez) in tier 2 and still you couldn't get to the final.
Alatriste being absolutely violated

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 27, 2021, 07:26:04 pm »

I have weighed up both arguments and I think you are in the wrong rikkert

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #604 on: January 27, 2021, 07:26:26 pm »
grow up

Offline Smallest

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smallest
  • Side: Union
« Reply #605 on: January 27, 2021, 07:26:59 pm »

grow up
Blackie

Offline Barvit

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Barvit
« Reply #606 on: January 27, 2021, 07:27:36 pm »
Check your facts again rikkert. You're in the wrong here. Grow up

Offline MattyCM98

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 27, 2021, 07:28:38 pm »
Rikkert stop crying about NW, We all now ur the one in the wrong in this arguement

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 27, 2021, 07:31:39 pm »
You know I am not usually one to judge, but you should give this some more thought Rikkert...

Elsse

« Reply #609 on: January 27, 2021, 07:36:11 pm »
How many tournaments have you won Rikkert

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 27, 2021, 08:07:32 pm »
I cant believe cela

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #611 on: January 27, 2021, 08:07:56 pm »

this ad hominem is not acceptable. grow up.

Offline Dundi

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 27, 2021, 08:08:16 pm »
stop crying
jaraj topy nie tykaj helu pierdol frajerów

Offline Vortx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 27, 2021, 08:08:57 pm »
u good bro?

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 27, 2021, 08:09:19 pm »
I hate my regiment