Author Topic: Chuckster Points TOP 30 - 31-01-2021  (Read 88615 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Chuckster Points - 09-01-2021
« Reply #1050 on: September 02, 2021, 11:36:59 am »
wait how did hertz throw and I carried 2 tournaments and did sick clutch yet im not even top 65, list is cap!
Connections

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #1051 on: September 02, 2021, 11:37:28 am »
wait how did hertz throw and I carried 2 tournaments and did sick clutch yet im not even top 65, list is cap!
Make one then and stop complaining you silly silly man

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1052 on: September 02, 2021, 11:37:56 am »
Make one then and stop complaining you silly silly man

shout

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1053 on: September 02, 2021, 11:38:09 am »
either move hertz and alatriste down or take me off the list. I havent played any of the EGS2, so it makes no sense for me to be on it, but also no sense to move me down either.
Wait why should I move down? Because you didn’t play?
because youve managed to throw 2/3 of the finals because of ur performances XD
I don’t think that is entirely correct. We were down 8-2 in the 6v6. And came back to 9-9. And then lost. Not exactly throwing. And I’ve done extremely well in the last 2 tournaments.
Clear to see you don’t have eyes or a brain.
But then again I think the community knew that already
extremely well being what. Not throwing a stab most of the time and when you do you usually get first picked. Like im not even trying to be mean
A lot of people have told me I’ve been doing very well. Are all of those people wrong? Or are you just spiteful, childish little man.
The reason they are saying you have done very well is because you havent been doing AS shit. Like hireaper gets 30 kills in a groupfight, hes done really well. Its because the expectations of you are so low, so that if you just do 'okay' you get told you did really well. That doesnt mean you are actually playing in pure terms, really well!

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: September 02, 2021, 11:39:16 am »
Spoiler
either move hertz and alatriste down or take me off the list. I havent played any of the EGS2, so it makes no sense for me to be on it, but also no sense to move me down either.
I don’t think that is entirely correct. We were down 8-2 in the 6v6. And came back to 9-9. And then lost. Not exactly throwing. And I’ve done extremely well in the last 2 tournaments.
extremely well being what. Not throwing a stab most of the time and when you do you usually get first picked. Like im not even trying to be mean
A lot of people have told me I’ve been doing very well. Are all of those people wrong? Or are you just spiteful, childish little man.
The reason they are saying you have done very well is because you havent been doing AS shit. Like hireaper gets 30 kills in a groupfight, hes done really well. Its because the expectations of you are so low, so that if you just do 'okay' you get told you did really well. That doesnt mean you are actually playing in pure terms, really well!
[close]
Sorry I can’t hear you from up here.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: September 02, 2021, 11:40:12 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Unable to defend my comments I see hertz. It only proves me right

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: September 02, 2021, 11:41:43 am »
Spoiler
[close]
Just no point in arguing with someone who is pigheaded, stupid and also, wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️Enjoy being benched in the 5v5 for 2 people who are much worse than you.
And have a good day

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: September 02, 2021, 11:42:42 am »
Spoiler
Wait why should I move down? Because you didn%u2019t play?
I don%u2019t think that is entirely correct. We were down 8-2 in the 6v6. And came back to 9-9. And then lost. Not exactly throwing. And I%u2019ve done extremely well in the last 2 tournaments.
Clear to see you don%u2019t have eyes or a brain.
A lot of people have told me I%u2019ve been doing very well. Are all of those people wrong? Or are you just spiteful, childish little man.
[close]
Sorry I can%u2019t hear you from up here.
Just no point in arguing with someone who is pigheaded, stupid and also, wrong. %uD83E%uDD37%uD83C%uDFFB%u200D%u2642%uFE0FEnjoy being benched in the 5v5 for 2 people who are much worse than you.
And have a good day
How am i wrong. Are you trying to say you're not the worst player in your team?

also i likely wont play in the 5v5, another reason i shouldnt be on the list

Nock

« Reply #1058 on: September 02, 2021, 11:44:33 am »
man i did not miss the list dramas

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: September 02, 2021, 11:45:06 am »
Spoiler
Wait why should I move down? Because you didn%u2019t play?
I don%u2019t think that is entirely correct. We were down 8-2 in the 6v6. And came back to 9-9. And then lost. Not exactly throwing. And I%u2019ve done extremely well in the last 2 tournaments.
Clear to see you don%u2019t have eyes or a brain.
A lot of people have told me I%u2019ve been doing very well. Are all of those people wrong? Or are you just spiteful, childish little man.
[close]
Sorry I can%u2019t hear you from up here.
Just no point in arguing with someone who is pigheaded, stupid and also, wrong. %uD83E%uDD37%uD83C%uDFFB%u200D%u2642%uFE0FEnjoy being benched in the 5v5 for 2 people who are much worse than you.
And have a good day
How am i wrong. Are you trying to say you're not the worst player in your team?

also i likely wont play in the 5v5, another reason i shouldnt be on the list
Depends on the day if I’m the worst. Which I suppose is the same for a few teams and players.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: September 02, 2021, 11:46:18 am »
uve hurtz hertz ego

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: September 02, 2021, 11:47:20 am »
uve hurtz hertz ego
I don’t really have one tbf, just been recognised for my performances. ONeil seems to have taken offence to this

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: September 02, 2021, 11:47:35 am »
Am I the only one who is happy about his rating?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: September 02, 2021, 11:48:16 am »

I'm happy im not on this shit list

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: September 02, 2021, 11:48:27 am »
believe it or not nightdog, i think ur a lil bit underrated