Author Topic: High-Low 2v2 Tournament  (Read 10653 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: High-Low 2v2 Tournament
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2020, 12:23:22 am »
Community Name: t
In-game name: h
Steam profile: e
Do you agree to the rules above?: o

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2020, 12:25:30 am »
You wouldn't haven't responded unless you were, especially to me. You're cheater and a reason no one wanted you to be apart of the last league that you started. You aren't worth the time and really pointless to talk to.
Honestly I don't understand what your trying to say here... I wouldn't haven't responded unless I was offended? I'm stating that before you immediately shut this down give it a chance.

Also if I'm not worth the time and pointless to talk to why are you talking to me?

???

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2020, 12:26:42 am »
Me rn:
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2020, 12:28:09 am »
cheater signing up nice tournament i hope this is a 1 day tourney

Offline CommanderDeath

• Corporal
  • Name is ironic because I struggle to get kills.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Death
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2020, 12:28:32 am »
Imagine arguing about crap that happens in a dying game in said dying game's forums

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2020, 12:29:35 am »
You wouldn't haven't responded unless you were, especially to me. You're cheater and a reason no one wanted you to be apart of the last league that you started. You aren't worth the time and really pointless to talk to.
Honestly I don't understand what your trying to say here... I wouldn't haven't responded unless I was offended? I'm stating that before you immediately shut this down give it a chance.

Also if I'm not worth the time and pointless to talk to why are you talking to me?

???

I'm sure you could figure it out

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2020, 12:35:37 am »

???

No I really can't I guess I'm to irrelevant to figure it out, King.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2020, 12:38:49 am »

???

Dont think ur irrelevant in the community but this thread should not be relevant to u considering u have cheated in other competetive tournaments. Not sure what the ruling is but unless u have proof that ur not finna cheat I see no way how u should be allowed join.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2020, 12:40:15 am »

???

Dont think ur irrelevant in the community but this thread should not be relevant to u considering u have cheated in other competetive tournaments. Not sure what the ruling is but unless u have proof that ur not finna cheat I see no way how u should be allowed join.
Matt, Vetro, Mexicant and some others have cheated and play in leagues/tourneys..?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:45:44 am by Kristine »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2020, 12:44:11 am »
why are trying so hard to be relevant. It's called an opinion and it's an obvious problem with this idea. That's just a fact, not meant to shut it down. bringing it up so it could be addressed and/or fixed. Not everything is an attack towards you. But, keep trying my guy

You don’t have the power to shut anything down, Risk. Don’t get the idea that you have that power here.  I think having different tournaments and leagues of different sizes will help the community to grow.  It’s a great event for those butt hurt about the community wanting draft leagues.

Kristine never said it was attack nor did he act like that.  Calm down you aren’t in any position to say who is relevant and who isnt. This isn’t high school you tight twat.  Nobody has the ability to say who is relevant and who isn’t. You either play in shit or you don’t.  Stop acting like everything anyone says is an attack on you.

God damn...let shit happen and keep your mouth shut.
you did really good in the last draft league!
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2020, 12:47:17 am »
cheater signing up nice tournament i hope this is a 1 day tourney

will be a 8 month league with double elimination playoffs
click here to join the 84th

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2020, 12:52:11 am »
it'll be one day, I'm sure you guys can fight somewhere else. All opinons are welcomed, always are.
It'll be hard to organize yes I'm not going to say it'll be perfect by any means. I think'll be fun to try and if it doesn't work then oh well.

Lets just see how it goes :)
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline CommanderDeath

• Corporal
  • Name is ironic because I struggle to get kills.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Death
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2020, 12:58:06 am »
I feel like getting paired with Yoshie this tournament will be an insult lol.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2020, 12:59:36 am »
why are trying so hard to be relevant. It's called an opinion and it's an obvious problem with this idea. That's just a fact, not meant to shut it down. bringing it up so it could be addressed and/or fixed. Not everything is an attack towards you. But, keep trying my guy
He wans't thinking it was an attacked towards him he is only saying give the tournament a try.

ye, but the problem is the pairing of players. Pairing the best with the worst players. That's all subjective and people will argue about it. Obviously some match ups might make sense but others will not and it probably won't be balanced. Look at the history of people making lists. You're essentially making a list of all the people signing up then pairing up from bottom and top. And we all remember how accurate every list for NA was
I thought it would be a fun idea for people to work together(kinda like the 2v2 regimental league) and also gives a chance for a lot players to learn a thing or two from someone else. You will have to work with your teammate to win, why can't two mid tier players put up a good fight.

Maybe keeping the tiers private instead of posting them here will keep a salt mine from starting

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2020, 01:00:40 am »
He wans't thinking it was an attacked towards him he is only saying give the tournament a try.

ye, but the problem is the pairing of players. Pairing the best with the worst players. That's all subjective and people will argue about it. Obviously some match ups might make sense but others will not and it probably won't be balanced. Look at the history of people making lists. You're essentially making a list of all the people signing up then pairing up from bottom and top. And we all remember how accurate every list for NA was
I thought it would be a fun idea for people to work together(kinda like the 2v2 regimental league) and also gives a chance for a lot players to learn a thing or two from someone else. You will have to work with your teammate to win, why can't two mid tier players put up a good fight.

Maybe keeping the tiers private instead of posting them here will keep a salt mine from starting
very good idea