Author Topic: 21st Election - Oct-Dec Candidates and Discussion  (Read 6269 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 21st Election - Oct-Dec Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2020, 06:31:13 am »
Spoiler
I have questions for the NA candidates. Please answer so I can decide who to vote for.

Leaf
Name: Leaf
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I go to every NW event and im a offical admin that helps the Community when in need
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will help comment on all Mod Boards and give them my feedback for the game. In the works of hosting a Cav 2v2 Tournament for the Community
[close]
A large portion of NA FSE is filled with Comp players. How will you manage to connect with them and what will your strat be for accomplishing the impossible task of keeping them happy?

Moraine
Name: Lady Moraine
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: My belief is the CR should be the helper of the community, help events, help new ideas prosper and keeping the status quo.  If I am elected CR I would support the current event hosters in Casual as well as supporting new and the still on going competitive events.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
I will commit to helping event hosters casual and compeitive anyway I can, either admining or giving general advice with rules, or keeping down the drama and unnecessary cancer that sometimes plagues our community. I will also commit to help regulating the forums and helping out people anyway possible. I know I may be a controversial person but I regard that in the past, I have given this game a lot of time and want to see it go on as long as it can.

Thank you for reading have a nice day. :)
[close]
Being CR comes with a lot of criticism, both constructive and not, will you be able to keep your emotions in check when things start getting hairy? Also, I haven't seen you in-game much recently, will this change if you are elected?

Jolly
Name: TheJollyCanadian
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I have been CR four terms already, and I am the current NA CR. I believe I've done a good job at supporting and informing the community and I will continue to do as much. I am currently hosting a shortened 1v1 leauge in a different format to encourage smaller & non comp regiments to join which it did with moderate success.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Help maintain the community where I can(continue to support & encourage event hosters). Supporting and participating in competitive and casual events, and support those who attempt to host.
[close]
With Public events getting arguably much worse in the past few months(while you have been CR), how will you bring life back to these normie events? Will you even try?
[close]
I Will be the Bridge between the comp players and the casual player base and being an offical administrator that still plays the game still I Will be there voice of reason. As for the comp side of NW. I will do my best to keep the intrest of the com player base in mind because they are large part of the community. And Thanks to them This great game is still alive to this day.
I fear you misunderstand the relationship with casuals and comp players... I myself have no problem with casuals but there are certain regs/members of this community that can't stand the casual part of this community and vice versa. Also in my opinion most of the interest in comp is from the players/hosts not so much one person motivating them.

*also really good questions pickle
That's a fair point. 84th do pub events but we kinda mess around and have fun. I know 12e does some events but they only seem to do it when they're bored(correct me if I'm wrong). It's difficult to bridge the two together because on one hand casuals don't want to take the game seriously(for the most part) and stress out over it. Comp players are mostly burnt out of the game OR only really like the comp/melee side. You can't really group them as "comp" & "casual" players strictly, there are many who enjoy both and many who don't. The way I see it is if we get more & more people back on fse community engagement may go up. That being said many players enjoy the game without being on fse & just hangout with their friends, regiments, or groups.

It's actually pretty interesting to talk about so I hope the discussion continues.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2020, 07:00:29 am »
I will give this till 12 am central US on the 12th before I lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

So hawkince's mute wears off the day after signing up closes after getting 60% for a quote pyramid... ???

really makes you think
click here to join the 84th

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2020, 07:53:41 am »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2020, 08:03:21 am »
I will give this till 12 am central US on the 12th before I lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

So hawkince's mute wears off the day after signing up closes after getting 60% for a quote pyramid... ???

really makes you think
Somebody could post for him I assume, unless that's against the rules. Also nothing against hawkince but his warning level really doesn't help his case, and to quote the requirements for CR.

"If your recent behavior shows you are incapable of the position, then your app will be denied."

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2020, 10:31:58 am »

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2020, 10:43:33 am »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2020, 11:00:58 am »
Probably because you're not eligible to vote? There's a subforum in community representative board, if you don't see it you don't have perms
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2020, 11:01:41 am »
Probably because you're not eligible to vote? There's a subforum in community representative board, if you don't see it you don't have perms
Register to vote guys

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2020, 11:03:56 am »
Oh ye ur right

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2020, 11:10:59 am »
Free agent application:

Community Name: Steinmann
Steam Link: you have me
GUID: 128
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2020, 11:14:11 am »
Free agent application:

Community Name: Steinmann
Steam Link: you have me
GUID: 128
Old meme

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2020, 11:43:56 am »

This legit? Cos I'm like wanting to vote like

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2020, 11:49:36 am »

you can register, instructions are in one of the pinned threads on this subforum

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2020, 12:51:12 pm »

you can register, instructions are in one of the pinned threads on this subforum

Pretty easy and defo worth doing!

Offline MrBjarzii

• Sergeant Major
  • There is no such thing as luck.. Im a Swede.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrBjarzii
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2020, 01:54:22 pm »

Pretty easy and defo worth doing!

100% Agree, register as a voter and help make a diffrence to the community. Make it a better place to be.
PIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA