Author Topic: 21st Election - Oct-Dec Candidates and Discussion  (Read 6150 times)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral

Offline TheRealHunter

• Major General
  • Property of Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harris
Re: 21st Election - Oct-Dec Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2020, 07:58:17 pm »
Name: John Price
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I do.
Why should you become CR?: As one of the longest standing members of the EU NW community, I feel as though it is my heartfelt obligation to the entire NW community to make FSE great again.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Although I have not been CR before, I am dedicated to improving the standing of EU NW tournaments and leagues. With a planned restart of EIC for December-January. I would also like to get a group of EU (for now at least) leaders into some sort of comittee so to avoid oversaturation of the EU Regimental Tournament schedule as at the moment, there is a high risk of burnout which our community does not need.

Any enquiries into my application can please be made out to my Campaign team:

Vice CR Candidate: Hunter
Campaign Manager / Secretary: Midnight
Campaign Marketing Manager: Knightmare

#PriceFraser2020 #MakeFSEGreatAgain

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2020, 08:51:42 pm »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I do.
Why should you become CR?: As one of the longest standing members of the EU NW community, I feel as though it is my heartfelt obligation to the entire NW community to make FSE great again.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Although I have not been CR before, I am dedicated to improving the standing of EU NW tournaments and leagues. With a planned restart of EIC for December-January. I would also like to get a group of EU (for now at least) leaders into some sort of comittee so to avoid oversaturation of the EU Regimental Tournament schedule as at the moment, there is a high risk of burnout which our community does not need.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 08:52:58 pm »

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2020, 09:02:20 pm »

Lets go Price!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2020, 09:15:54 pm »
Hahaha hello Jolly. I'm back!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2020, 09:41:29 pm »
gl chriseh boi make fse great again

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2020, 09:49:33 pm »
Thanks Mr FwuFwu  8)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2020, 04:50:01 am »
Name: Lady Moraine
EU or NA?: NA but I also play in EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: My belief is the CR should be the helper of the community, help events, help new ideas prosper and keeping the status quo.  If I am elected CR I would support the current event hosters in Casual as well as supporting new and the still on going competitive events.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
I will commit to helping event hosters casual and compeitive anyway I can, either admining or giving general advice with rules, or keeping down the drama and unnecessary cancer that sometimes plagues our community. I will also commit to help regulating the forums and helping out people anyway possible. I know I may be a controversial person but I regard that in the past, I have given this game a lot of time and want to see it go on as long as it can.

Thank you for reading have a nice day. :)
cant run for both.   Select whatever region you are most active in unless you are very active in both, then select either one.
very well edited

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2020, 05:08:11 am »
Hawkince 2020

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Pickle

• Major
  • Old-timer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SoaR-Pickle
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2020, 09:46:53 pm »
I have questions for the NA candidates. Please answer so I can decide who to vote for.

Leaf
Name: Leaf
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I go to every NW event and im a offical admin that helps the Community when in need
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will help comment on all Mod Boards and give them my feedback for the game. In the works of hosting a Cav 2v2 Tournament for the Community
[close]
A large portion of NA FSE is filled with Comp players. How will you manage to connect with them and what will your strat be for accomplishing the impossible task of keeping them happy?

Moraine
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: My belief is the CR should be the helper of the community, help events, help new ideas prosper and keeping the status quo.  If I am elected CR I would support the current event hosters in Casual as well as supporting new and the still on going competitive events.
I will commit to helping event hosters casual and compeitive anyway I can, either admining or giving general advice with rules, or keeping down the drama and unnecessary cancer that sometimes plagues our community. I will also commit to help regulating the forums and helping out people anyway possible. I know I may be a controversial person but I regard that in the past, I have given this game a lot of time and want to see it go on as long as it can.

[close]
Being CR comes with a lot of criticism, both constructive and not, will you be able to keep your emotions in check when things start getting hairy? Also, I haven't seen you in-game much recently, will this change if you are elected?

Jolly
Name: TheJollyCanadian
Why should you become CR?: I have been CR four terms already, and I am the current NA CR. I believe I've done a good job at supporting and informing the community and I will continue to do as much. I am currently hosting a shortened 1v1 leauge in a different format to encourage smaller & non comp regiments to join which it did with moderate success.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Help maintain the community where I can(continue to support & encourage event hosters). Supporting and participating in competitive and casual events, and support those who attempt to host.
[close]
With Public events getting arguably much worse in the past few months(while you have been CR), how will you bring life back to these normie events? Will you even try?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2020, 10:05:04 pm »
I have questions for the NA candidates. Please answer so I can decide who to vote for.

Leaf
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: I go to every NW event and im a offical admin that helps the Community when in need
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will help comment on all Mod Boards and give them my feedback for the game. In the works of hosting a Cav 2v2 Tournament for the Community
[close]
A large portion of NA FSE is filled with Comp players. How will you manage to connect with them and what will your strat be for accomplishing the impossible task of keeping them happy?

Moraine

[close]
Being CR comes with a lot of criticism, both constructive and not, will you be able to keep your emotions in check when things start getting hairy? Also, I haven't seen you in-game much recently, will this change if you are elected?

Jolly
Why should you become CR?: I have been CR four terms already, and I am the current NA CR. I believe I've done a good job at supporting and informing the community and I will continue to do as much. I am currently hosting a shortened 1v1 leauge in a different format to encourage smaller & non comp regiments to join which it did with moderate success.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Help maintain the community where I can(continue to support & encourage event hosters). Supporting and participating in competitive and casual events, and support those who attempt to host.
[close]
With Public events getting arguably much worse in the past few months(while you have been CR), how will you bring life back to these normie events? Will you even try?
Good questions!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2020, 10:24:47 pm »

Leaf
[close]

Moraine

[close]

Jolly
[close]
Good questions!

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2020, 10:53:08 pm »
Most interested in what Leaf has to say
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.