Poll

Format for the next Groupfighting league

Premade teams(Max 6ish)
13 (23.6%)
Draft
42 (76.4%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: North American Groupfighting Draft League  (Read 40977 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American 6v6 Groupfighting Draft League
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2020, 05:46:52 am »
uh never agreed you could take over my league or completely copy my thread... but ok also was fun everyone gigi

You just lied through your teeth, and you're not even going to acknowledge the cheating? You literally told a teamspeak channel of 4 people that he could have the league.
Of course I autoblocked... and no I never said he could have the league.
you said yes when hawkince asked. You also left the ref chat saying "sorry guys:( /giphy gg" after giving me control of the group.

5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2020, 05:48:26 am »
uh never agreed you could take over my league or completely copy my thread... but ok also was fun everyone gigi

You just lied through your teeth, and you're not even going to acknowledge the cheating? You literally told a teamspeak channel of 4 people that he could have the league.
you said yes when hawkince asked. You also left the ref chat saying "sorry guys:( /giphy gg" after giving me control of the group.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2020, 05:49:31 am »

I apologized to everyone because you said I couldn't host MY league, and you were given control of the group AFTER I left so if I left how did I give you control? It must have automatically given it to you.

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2020, 05:49:55 am »

I think everyone deserves an explanation Kristine; who gave you the hacks, and what on God's green Earth is in that file on your desktop simply named 'anthony'?

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2020, 05:51:31 am »

I think everyone deserves an explanation Kristine; who gave you the hacks, and what on God's green Earth is in that file on your desktop simply named 'anthony'?

Don’t forget the Cytiuz file
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2020, 05:51:35 am »
"of course I autoblocked," do you really think its that common?
movement keyer

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2020, 05:52:38 am »

I apologized to everyone because you said I couldn't host MY league, and you were given control of the group AFTER I left so if I left how did I give you control? It must have automatically given it to you.

You told a teamspeak channel of 3 other people that you no longer wanted the league, you showed no remorse and acted like it was funny when confronted about it. You didn't even take the meeting seriously once you found out we knew.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2020, 05:56:25 am »
Tbh I wouldn’t have cared if he kept the league. Just obviously he couldn’t play in it
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2020, 05:56:48 am »
Tbh I wouldn’t have cared if he kept the league. Just obviously he couldn’t play in it

He left all the chats by himself and is now complaining and wants to take back his league retroactively

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2020, 05:56:56 am »

You told a teamspeak channel of 3 other people that you no longer wanted the league, you showed no remorse and acted like it was funny when confronted about it. You didn't even take the meeting seriously once you found out we knew.
I laughed cause I found it funny you went through all my videos to find where I showed my desktop   ;) I'm starting school and was going to stop hosting or even playing NW after my league, fortunately this happend so I can focus more on my real life and my grades.

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2020, 05:57:35 am »

I had anthonys cd key in that txt "file"

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2020, 05:58:00 am »

again I had cytiuz's cd key in that txt "file"

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2020, 05:58:26 am »

bruh

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2020, 05:58:36 am »
"of course I autoblocked," do you really think its that common?
yes

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2020, 05:59:31 am »

bruh
its a txt file what else could have possibly been in there....