Author Topic: 20th Election - July-Sept Candidates and Discussion  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
20th Election - July-Sept Candidates and Discussion
« on: June 21, 2020, 12:03:35 am »
I will give this till 12 am central US on the 26th before I lock in who can run and put up the thread for people to vote in.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the app. Consider this your warning.  I'll try and update the op daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]EU or NA?:[/b]
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?[/b]
NA
JollyCanadian
Spoiler
Name: TheJollyCanadian
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I have been CR for three terms already, and I am the current NA CR. I believe I've done a good job at supporting and informing the community and I will continue to do as much.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Help maintain the community where I can. Supporting and participating in competitive and casual events, and support those who attempt to host.
[close]

EU
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 04:29:58 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
Re: 20th Election - July-Sept Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 12:23:10 am »
Name: TheJollyCanadian
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I have been CR for three terms already, and I am the current NA CR. I believe I've done a good job at supporting and informing the community and I will continue to do as much.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? Help maintain the community where I can. Supporting and participating in competitive and casual events, and support those who attempt to host.
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Ginga Josh

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 07:23:36 am »
Name: Ginga Josh
Why should you become CR?: I've been a stern but fair admin in casual events for 5 years now and have the confidence of many reg leaders in the community.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? 1st) Try to consolidate the community into a more tight knit group. Its no secret the game is in a decline and unity more than anything would let this game continue. 2nd) As many may not want to hear this but trolling is now becoming a "Habit" of casual LB. My goal is to encourage event hosts to try to limit this distraction as much as possible.

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 07:36:30 am »
Name:  Lady Moraine
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: I do
Why should you become CR?:  I believe I am best suited for the position of CR due to my long admining history, my ability to grow events within the community. As CR I would promote the growth of more duel and groupfighting tournaments with competitive well at the same time also maintain the balance of casual and allowing it to continue to prosper. I will not promise anything that I cannot deliver.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term:  As Community rep I will work tirelessly to assure the continue growth and stabilization of casual and competitive events. As well as working with the admins of the events to find new ideas and innovate the current landscape of casual events. While at same time working with persons hosting competitive tournaments and make sure those have an abundance of help prospering. Secondly I would create a new way of communication between regiment leaders and event hosters so that problems can we heard and discussed and worked on so that we won't need the attempted "couping" of events happening. I think this is a good idea so there can be better communication and less fights in the community.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 10:02:42 am by Forgotfulking »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 09:55:17 am »
I won’t vote for someone who doesn’t understand simple bbcode syntax
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 10:02:45 am by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 02:05:16 pm »
I won’t vote for someone who doesn’t understand simple bbcode syntax
Wouldn't need to vote in this case.  Those 2 both applied more than a whole day past the deadline.  Since JollyCanadianare is the only one to apply in time, they win.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.