Author Topic: ~Corrupt Admins in NW~  (Read 17863 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: ~Corrupt Admins in NW~
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2020, 04:31:24 am »
Nice to see how retarded events are run nowadays when they are doing 3 specialties per team with 120 people on the server....

my most favorite part is when 10 more people join the server and they up the specialties to 12 cav and 12 skirms!
click here to join the 84th

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2020, 05:48:44 am »
Nice to see how retarded events are run nowadays when they are doing 3 specialties per team with 120 people on the server....

my most favorite part is when 10 more people join the server and they up the specialties to 12 cav and 12 skirms!
Neither have you have run casual events if your lives or if you have they haven't lasted long. Before I roast both of you "competitive" players I suggest you move along. Oh. And if you do reply nick don't RQ and delete everyone like usual when you start losing.
- Moraine

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2020, 06:06:39 am »

Neither have you have run casual events if your lives or if you have they haven't lasted long. Before I roast both of you "competitive" players I suggest you move along. Oh. And if you do reply nick don't RQ and delete everyone like usual when you start losing.
- Moraine
u sound like a literal blademaster

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2020, 06:15:52 am »

lol
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2020, 09:15:23 am »

- Moraine
u sound like a literal blademaster

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2020, 09:35:31 am »

- Moraine
yea man don’t acknowledge their points just be a self-righteous dickhead about it. Since working 5 hours a week as a pub admin is your existence maybe the events would be a little better by now.

Cav still camps until all charge with still takes too long to get to anyway, if I die 2 minutes into the round why do I have to wait 10+ fucking minutes to play again? shit could be faster paced and much more enjoyable but weirdos like you care about your 5 hours of authority every week.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2020, 05:21:07 pm »

- Moraine
yea man don’t acknowledge their points just be a self-righteous dickhead about it. Since working 5 hours a week as a pub admin is your existence maybe the events would be a little better by now.

Cav still camps until all charge with still takes too long to get to anyway, if I die 2 minutes into the round why do I have to wait 10+ fucking minutes to play again? shit could be faster paced and much more enjoyable but weirdos like you care about your 5 hours of authority every week.
I was just pointing out how stupid it is to have a shit ton of specialities with barely any lines at the event. It is called a “line” battle for a reason. Like oatmeal saids cav camps, skirms continue to abuse rules and arty guard half the time FoL when they aren’t near a cannon. I would start listening to us comp players instead of just being a dickhead since majority of us has been around long enough to recognize the changes that had made casual events boring. There is rarely custom maps, admins don’t slay enough and most casual regs forgot how to play line and bitch when they don’t get the specialty class they want. Moraine I’m not attacking your event I’m just trying to point out the flaws that casual events have nowadays.

|Viper|

« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2020, 05:30:54 pm »

- Moraine
My man just said you “comp players” 58e, 104th, LG, 3eVolt... you were in those (LG I’m 50/50). It’s not bad to take some criticism because honestly public events need it right now. I’m sure your events are fine, but don’t be a cock sucker about it.

We all started in public events with regiments when we first got into NW/regiments. It’s not like people are talking outta their ass.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 05:33:23 pm by VetroG »

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2020, 07:08:39 pm »

- Moraine
My man just said you “comp players” 58e, 104th, LG, 3eVolt... you were in those (LG I’m 50/50). It’s not bad to take some criticism because honestly public events need it right now. I’m sure your events are fine, but don’t be a cock sucker about it.

We all started in public events with regiments when we first got into NW/regiments. It’s not like people are talking outta their ass.
Remove the 104th from that list LMAOOO that's disrespectful to even put them in the same sentence with 3e, LG and 58e.
Also yes, we all started in pub regs.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2020, 12:39:24 am »
Ahh baiting is so fun

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2020, 01:33:45 am »
Ahh baiting is so fun

"catches shit for being an idiot"

bAiTinG iS sO FuN

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #131 on: June 30, 2020, 01:53:32 am »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile