Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 132040 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

I thought you had a better brain to come up with something better than that, disappointed.
Alf finds it hard to come back with better insults and witty comments. Too busy shagging his fat stacks of money

Yeah sorry boys I’ve got a wad of 50s either side of my balls rn
Give me a ball wad and I'll let it slide.
Typical gold digger smh

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I thought you had a better brain to come up with something better than that, disappointed.
Alf finds it hard to come back with better insults and witty comments. Too busy shagging his fat stacks of money

You know I’ll always give you a wad
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy

Typical gold digger smh
Jealous.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
herishey hertz and myself top 10
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
can i be tier 6

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
herishey hertz and myself top 10

Finally someone who knows what they’re talking about!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I have all the changes ready now but I want to wait until this season of EGS ends and I'll revise and change anything that needs to e.g. teams stuff. If anyone has any suggestions for people I may have missed in the smaller nation dream team bits please let me know, with some of the smaller nations as a lot of their players don't get on the list it's easy to miss them but there may be better options by now. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I have all the data ready now after collecting feedback after S2 and S3 from 20+ players so I will post the player era at some point soon maybe even later today and I also have the all time update ready with lots of upgrades and downgrades. There will be a few minor nation swaps as well but I don't think there will be too many only a handful. I have updated the gf teams/regiments section for now including all time.

EDIT: I did the nation changes as I only had 3 noted down which were Jakob for Nosswill, Achilles for Svensson and Rikkert takes NL cpt over Movement. So I've updated those as well now.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 03:26:36 pm by Herishey »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
No problem guys
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

Dont think 2 EGS seasons justify jakob all time GER team
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 04:37:35 pm by Wursti »

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
I honestly disagree with the post Lockdown top teams

There are 5 Teams on it, which consists mostly of the same players

and with Legends and 10C there are two teams which didn't even finish one full EGS season

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy

and with Legends and 10C there are two teams which didn't even finish one full EGS season
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Dont think 2 EGS seasons justify jakob all time GER team
The dream teams have always been done the same way (players higher in the tier list get in over others, I just haven't done the all-time update yet but Jakob will be in tier 4 and he started to perform 'well' in season 1 tbh).

As for the teams this has also always been done the same way I count up wins, second places and third places and those who have the most get ranked in that order.

Wursti

I think the Point is that 10C & Poosy are the same team and Amaterasu and Envy are the same team and yet they count as another team on the list
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 04:50:26 pm by Wursti »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I think the Point is that 10C & Poosy are 100% the same team and Amaterasu and Envy are 100% the same team and yet they count as another team on the list
They count as another team as they re-named and were under different leadership. In Poosy vs 10c's case Golden, Hypno, myself, Hertz, Shadey and Alf are all players that were not in either 10c or Poosy that's 6 players in total in a 9 man roster.

Envy/Ama you can argue are closer but they also ended up changing players quite a bit with players like Fietta, Drake, Extaz, Zenon and Marquez all changing. As well as leadership for both these examples.