Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 130972 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
You deffo could quite easily you would just need to dig deep in the brain! I can think of like 5 or 6 off the top of my head just need a couple more.

Welsh or people who live on the border and pretend to be welsh to get into the NC team
Actual Welsh lol.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
herishey gonna be rigging the regimental ranking to include the 13e despite the reg having no reason to be in it
If I update regimental as everyone knows I base that one on tournament placements only!
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
herishey gonna be rigging the regimental ranking to include the 13e despite the reg having no reason to be in it
If I update regimental as everyone knows I base that one on tournament placements only!
yes
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Better be
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
Lies, rigged

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
removing 18th from that era now, get rekt
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
Moving 18th up in that era now, get rekt

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I have begun work on the last era I intend to do for the all time list. This will of course include an update for everything including regimental to finish out the 2021 year and some all time updates too. If anyone wants to help me with the era updates feel free to drop me a message and I can send you my template that will of course constantly change whilst this season of EGS finishes.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
I have begun work on the last era I intend to do for the all time list. This will of course include an update for everything including regimental to finish out the 2021 year and some all time updates too. If anyone wants to help me with the era updates feel free to drop me a message and I can send you my template that will of course constantly change whilst this season of EGS finishes.

I’ll take all time tier 1 thanks
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile

You're so low ranked you're not even allowed to post here, let alone get on the list!

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile

You're so low ranked you're not even allowed to post here, let alone get on the list!

Why you here then
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I thought you had a better brain to come up with something better than that, disappointed.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
I thought you had a better brain to come up with something better than that, disappointed.
Alf finds it hard to come back with better insults and witty comments. Too busy shagging his fat stacks of money

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
Alf finds it hard to come back with better insults and witty comments. Too busy shagging his fat stacks of money

Yeah sorry boys I’ve got a wad of 50s either side of my balls rn

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile

Yeah sorry boys I’ve got a wad of 50s either side of my balls rn
Give me a ball wad and I'll let it slide.