Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 130967 times)

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Side: Neutral
hall of fame has a lot of potential

top community helpers
most mentally ill
best fse shit posters
ur forgetting biggest no mic sluts
we dont allow no mic slut shaming here rikkert

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
It's not gonna be the FSE awards it's more likely to be for acknowledging leaders, community based regiments, community helpers such as organisers, etc etc.

Honest Question:

Am I ever gonna make it into All time Dream Team Austria & Switzerland?
It's not that I wish someone removed because he wouldn't belong there, with a couple of them I was in the same regiment and some are clearly better than me.
But since it's an all time list 2012-2021, maybe it could be updated?

Been around since 2013, played in the best german and couple international regiments, was one of the key players/performers in them and had a bunch of success on a regimental level specially the 1v1 tournaments. (NWL, EIC etc.)
I know I never really got into or proven myself in the groupfighting team tournament scene. It's just that I enjoy and care for regimental tournaments more.

NWWC 2021 was the first participation for me. SAU manages to advance into knockouts the first time ever with a great team and individual performance.
Knocked out by a good teamplaying Ukraine that can field a more balanced roster than us.
Didn't participate in NWWC earlier because I was often inactive from 2016 - 2020 and Switzerland didn't always have a team as well.

The only player I could ever really see you getting in over is Nayo, he is the weakest in that team I think by some distance. But I know he did reasonably well with 14e and AUT in their first ever time playing. It's hard to say once it gets to people not on the 'all time' part of the list as such or any of the eras as there is nothing for me to compare them to other than memory and personal opinion.
is the international list based off the best players from that nation throughout all their regiments, teams and national team... or purely national team performance?

Spoiler
guessing since u mentioned 14e its everything
[close]

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
I claim the top spot in teamkilling
Even over Python??
In this case python is amateur compared to me, ask anyone who has played with me. I am undisputed top

Rikkert will have to decide who the best teamkiller is
Gull 100%

1. are you called rikkert?

2. mine are totally unitentional!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 09:27:51 pm by Python | Smeagol »

Wursti

Maybe he sexually identifies as Rikkert?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
It's not gonna be the FSE awards it's more likely to be for acknowledging leaders, community based regiments, community helpers such as organisers, etc etc.

Honest Question:

Am I ever gonna make it into All time Dream Team Austria & Switzerland?
It's not that I wish someone removed because he wouldn't belong there, with a couple of them I was in the same regiment and some are clearly better than me.
But since it's an all time list 2012-2021, maybe it could be updated?

Been around since 2013, played in the best german and couple international regiments, was one of the key players/performers in them and had a bunch of success on a regimental level specially the 1v1 tournaments. (NWL, EIC etc.)
I know I never really got into or proven myself in the groupfighting team tournament scene. It's just that I enjoy and care for regimental tournaments more.

NWWC 2021 was the first participation for me. SAU manages to advance into knockouts the first time ever with a great team and individual performance.
Knocked out by a good teamplaying Ukraine that can field a more balanced roster than us.
Didn't participate in NWWC earlier because I was often inactive from 2016 - 2020 and Switzerland didn't always have a team as well.

The only player I could ever really see you getting in over is Nayo, he is the weakest in that team I think by some distance. But I know he did reasonably well with 14e and AUT in their first ever time playing. It's hard to say once it gets to people not on the 'all time' part of the list as such or any of the eras as there is nothing for me to compare them to other than memory and personal opinion.
is the international list based off the best players from that nation throughout all their regiments, teams and national team... or purely national team performance?

Spoiler
guessing since u mentioned 14e its everything
[close]
It is all time so yes, everything. Not just national performance. Basically the 'best' team the nation could possibly field all time.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
As a few people have asked me recently after the next season of EGS I will do one last update to the groupfighting teams, all time players and a player era of course. I may also do one more year of regimental since by then 2021 will be over but I will see nearer the time. Before then I want to finish my Hall of Fame project which has taken me much longer than anticipated.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
I'll take the medal of the best all time actual welsh player

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Not sure that's even true.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Not sure that's even true.

Now I'm crying

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
I'm not actually sure I could even get a full welsh team if we added them as a nation to the thread tbh. I can only think of a handful.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
You deffo could quite easily you would just need to dig deep in the brain! I can think of like 5 or 6 off the top of my head just need a couple more.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
You deffo could quite easily you would just need to dig deep in the brain! I can think of like 5 or 6 off the top of my head just need a couple more.
Yes, that's about what I got to, of actual Welsh players that is.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I hear WelshKnight is pretty decent. Would need to ft7 him to check.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Welsh or people who live on the border and pretend to be welsh to get into the NC team

Nock

herishey gonna be rigging the regimental ranking to include the 13e despite the reg having no reason to be in it