Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 132323 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - All Time Players Updated!
« Reply #1500 on: June 19, 2021, 03:41:43 am »
Herishey tier 1 all time??? but never in tier one in any era???!!!
I am tier 1 in an era. Nice try at the baits again Vegitable.

and marquez is tier 1 in 2 different eras and tier 2 in other eras and hes tier 2 of all time kinda sus ngl heri kinda sus
If Marquez was 11-20 we had agreed to move him up but as it came out after all the feedback he went into 21-30 which meant with all his eras combined he didn't quite make it yet, maybe in the next one. He's not the only player top 10 in 2 eras but some of the others are in the shorter eras which is why they're not tier 1.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1501 on: June 19, 2021, 04:27:32 am »
My only question is why DOMI T1 but not Elsse?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: June 19, 2021, 04:27:56 am »
DOMI is in an extra era.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #1503 on: June 19, 2021, 04:38:41 am »
DOMI is in an extra era.

Going off that logic you've got  Evanovic in only 2  top 10 eras too. I understand the 'stature' of the era and etc but it does seem a little arbitrary at that point, I understand there's always flaws in the list and the difficulty of an all-time. From my perspective DOMI, Elsse and Shadey were some of last greatest players i've seen in the game, given that Elsse and Domi both have pretty similar tournament statistics (off my head) it seems a little odd to place entirely in different tiers. (Especially with Shadey sat in T2 and his achievements in PB).

I would have placed DOMI, Elsse and Shadey T1 or left them all out not one above the other two considering the differences between those three is extremely minimal all-time.

Other changes were good so good job  :)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 04:45:02 am by Golden. »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: June 19, 2021, 05:17:46 am »
DOMI is in an extra era.

Going off that logic you've got  Evanovic in only 2  top 10 eras too. I understand the 'stature' of the era and etc but it does seem a little arbitrary at that point, I understand there's always flaws in the list and the difficulty of an all-time. From my perspective DOMI, Elsse and Shadey were some of last greatest players i've seen in the game, given that Elsse and Domi both have pretty similar tournament statistics (off my head) it seems a little odd to place entirely in different tiers. (Especially with Shadey sat in T2 and his achievements in PB).

I would have placed DOMI, Elsse and Shadey T1 or left them all out not one above the other two considering the differences between those three is extremely minimal all-time.

Both Shadey and Elsse had one less than DOMI hence my decision. But if they get into another era ofc they will go up.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1505 on: June 19, 2021, 05:04:01 pm »
DOMI is in an extra era.

The length of the eras is important to take into consideration as well. DOMI appears in the top 10 in 3 eras, but these are the shortest eras - they total at 2 years from start to finish, and DOMI's entry into the top 10 only happened in the latter half of the "Remnants" era, so really it's more like a year and a half. Evanovic is top 10 in the two longest eras, totaling at just over three years from start to finish, and is then in the top 11-20 in the subsequent "Twin Titans" era, giving him a very long total time as a top player. DOMI is only really edged into a tier 1 all time because he's also in the top 11-20 in the "Late New Gen" era. If performances remain consistent, and I see no reason why they wouldn't, I imagine Elsse, Shadey and Marquez will all end up in tier 1 all time after the next era.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #1506 on: June 19, 2021, 06:00:42 pm »
Why isnt lebrave in tier 1?
If that's a serious question in the last era since I updated it he only made one more top 30. Normally you need at least 2 top 10's in two of the longer era's though it depends which ones are seen as more significant.

Im behind so many retard in the actuel list or old top30 that running around the arena 10 times when they are in front of me is probably a skill factor that makes them in front of me in the list.
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: June 20, 2021, 10:26:24 am »
Justice for LeBrave 🇫🇷

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #1508 on: June 20, 2021, 12:02:13 pm »
Frisbee?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Dream teams also now updated which concludes this update for the all time list;

Nation Dream Teams-

IRE - ONeil for USE
GRE - Kostas for Rommel, Ntinos for blee
BE - Barro for Cedric
PORT - Pinto for Allisser, Salgado for MikeHawk, Rodrigues for Titolas, Cortez for PrePre add R1baz cpt
SCO - Jerome for Fungus
UKR - Tw1ster for Stex
TR - Ironreign for Toi, Strawhead for Gatts, Sanel for Aurius
RUS - Severus for Shaker
FRA - Elsse in for Dren, Zeyden for Spacekiller
GER - Bunter for NIFU

I don't think I missed anyone but this part can be hard especially for smaller nations.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
How dare you to remove spacekiller

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Nock

imagine putting in elsse and not legend nock ? hello ? elsse in my pocket everyday of the week (not weekends though)

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: June 21, 2021, 01:28:25 am »

Elsse

imagine putting in elsse and not legend nock ? hello ? elsse in my pocket everyday of the week (not weekends though)
The only answer I can provide is:
Spoiler
[close]

Nock

The only answer I can provide is:
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Merci pour ça monsieur
[close]