Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131986 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #930 on: September 18, 2020, 04:58:21 pm »
It’s not that deep

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #931 on: September 18, 2020, 05:00:49 pm »
Gi what did you do to templar? He really wants you to be dethroned

xD

not at all, just had a impression where I was wrong about

15thYR even disbanded and was reformed under another leader, so you should maybe consider splitting 15th in the one lead by Falk, and the one after Falk, lead by Gi

Because there is literally no similarity, except the name, which is the same case for the two 92nd's, for example
That's not true at all, ever since I joined this regiment in 2015 there has been a constant "core" of people who've been in the 15th since that era. Officers/NCOs such as myself,mousso,marley,melsyo,vortx. And members such as Dayboul,firefly,monsnic,hunted,sadman,lawbringer,carlitos,kimon,bohemond. The only thing that has ever changed in this regiment is whom is the Col/predominant leader, which has changed between Falk,Pieter,Moussolini,Connimir,Myself.

okay fair enough
I had the impression there were overall changes with every leader occuring, seems like I was simply wrong about that one

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #932 on: September 18, 2020, 05:27:23 pm »
you seem to have put an 'e' after my regiment name in the all time list instead of a 'th'.....

fucking ediot Herishey

:p
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 05:29:49 pm by Ry@n »

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #933 on: September 18, 2020, 06:54:19 pm »
Beating 66th in a friendly match with 57e was the biggest achievement

:D

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #934 on: September 18, 2020, 07:34:43 pm »
you seem to have put an 'e' after my regiment name in the all time list instead of a 'th'.....

fucking ediot Herishey

don't make me get out of this wheelchair you lil shit ill teach you what us leaders did back in 2013

Wait a minute my highlight of 2013 was getting 1v10'd ABORT ABORT
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #935 on: September 18, 2020, 08:00:51 pm »

fucking ediot Herishey

don't make me get out of this wheelchair you lil shit ill teach you what us leaders did back in 2013

Wait a minute my highlight of 2013 was getting 1v10'd ABORT ABORT
Price is at the same time both feared and loved
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #937 on: September 18, 2020, 10:18:06 pm »
15thYR even disbanded and was reformed under another leader, so you should maybe consider splitting 15th in the one lead by Falk, and the one after Falk, lead by Gi

Because there is literally no similarity, except the name, which is the same case for the two 92nd's, for example
That's not true at all, ever since I joined this regiment in 2015 there has been a constant "core" of people who've been in the 15th since that era. Officers/NCOs such as myself,mousso,marley,melsyo,vortx. And members such as Dayboul,firefly,monsnic,hunted,sadman,lawbringer,carlitos,kimon,bohemond. The only thing that has ever changed in this regiment is whom is the Col/predominant leader, which has changed between , Melsyo,Falk,Pieter,Moussolini,Connimir,Myself
and this guy is talking 15th yr history

if you want information templar please talk to dayboul, dusan or monsnic, not these new clowns

Our core has changed a bit to be frank but the difference between us and the different 91st's,92nd's,17e's is that it was a gradual change. Most people besides a select few naturally won't keep playing this game for 6 years on end, however there's a lot of transitions. 15th also only "disbanded" once, which was a brief moment of time during the 2nd half of the summer break, and reformed under basically the same remaining leaders (me and Gi) within probably around 4 months, with mostly the same players from before our hiatus. So basically we're more similar to a regiment like the 33rd, whose members and (N)COs have somewhat shifted over the years, and to a bit lesser of an extent the 77y(their playerbase seems to have stayed surprisingly similar over like the last 5 years).
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: September 18, 2020, 10:39:27 pm »
Cool story bro
I like the '15th is so much different and special than all the other comp regiments'
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 10:41:48 pm by Vegi. »

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #939 on: September 18, 2020, 10:47:43 pm »
Cool story bro
I like the '15th is so much different and special than all the other comp regiments'
thanks man
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #940 on: September 18, 2020, 10:49:04 pm »
Cool story bro
maybe you should take a leaf out of our book rather than crying and rage leaving your regiment when you lose.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: September 18, 2020, 10:50:25 pm »
Cool story bro
maybe you should take a leaf out of our book rather than crying and rage leaving your regiment when you lose.
Already finished that book, but Ty Gi ;)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #942 on: September 18, 2020, 10:52:08 pm »
Cool story bro
Already finished that book, but Ty Gi ;)
I doubt you've finished many books but big up for trying to shit talk with your history
https://youtu.be/Tj6MXmswRu4?t=5702

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: September 18, 2020, 10:53:42 pm »
Keep going. I like it bro!

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #944 on: September 18, 2020, 11:54:43 pm »
New era is added for groupfighting teams. Although I had only the smallest part in the creation of these ratings, when looking through the data Herishey gave me to make these updates I realised he had counted 2 wins for Jedis (when there was only one) and had, in my opinion, overrated the importance of second places against tournament wins. Although Herishey is unavailable atm I took it upon myself to correct these things and change the team ratings slightly. As I understand, he also plans to change the all time list slightly based on the new era ratings. I may try my hand at altering a few of the most obvious ones later tonight and compiling a list for him to review once he's back.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.