Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131917 times)

Offline Vampyr

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #900 on: September 18, 2020, 11:04:23 am »
community suppliers etc

Never forget who gave you guys your first Groupfighting Server   :-*

EDIT: Was fun reading through that thread - brought some old memories back! Feels like a century ago, we participated in the first Groupfighting Tournament from Hekko...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 11:06:04 am by Vampyr »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #901 on: September 18, 2020, 11:34:03 am »
Just wondering the all time regimental list also based of wins only ? Because I didn’t really see anywhere from my phone a formula on how to determine this :p

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #902 on: September 18, 2020, 11:49:59 am »
Just wondering the all time regimental list also based of wins only ? Because I didn’t really see anywhere from my phone a formula on how to determine this :p
on page 45ish you will see the stats
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #903 on: September 18, 2020, 11:56:28 am »

Ty ty

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #904 on: September 18, 2020, 12:21:06 pm »
community suppliers etc

EDIT: Was fun reading through that thread - brought some old memories back! Feels like a century ago, we participated in the first Groupfighting Tournament from Hekko...
A true legend of EU.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #905 on: September 18, 2020, 01:33:04 pm »
community suppliers etc

It's been a while since you were here lol. Unfortunately 8Lr was before the sorta timeframe that we looked at (we skipped those years due to a lack of tournaments).

Ty ty
Mostly wins but we did also take into account the competitiveness of the era as well as longevity (no regiments under a year were included for example).

assuming it was a typo, you meant 17e (hughhefner) not pieter, right?
yeah my bad

some kind words

honestly, thank you for the work

of course I would change some ratings here and there (especially for 72nd of course  ;D ) but I think you tried your best to give it as much quality as possible, especially because u tried to focus on tournament achievements, not mainly on your feelings :D.
This work was not asked by anyone, but you did it to preserve some highlights of the 8 years of NW, which is simply awesome
I'm looking forward to the spreadsheet from rikkert, and to honourable mentions for tournament hosts, community suppliers etc

Yeah in order for it not to be entirely an opinion we had to use stats to some extent, thanks for the kind words.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:35:07 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Vampyr

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: September 18, 2020, 01:40:53 pm »
It's been a while since you were here lol. Unfortunately 8Lr was before the sorta timeframe that we looked at (we skipped those years due to a lack of tournaments).

Oh dont worry Sir. Was still a pleasure reading through all these old names ;)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: September 18, 2020, 01:48:56 pm »

Oh dont worry Sir. Was still a pleasure reading through all these old names ;)
The all time list will get a very minor update soon as we are adding a new era for the strange times we've just been through/are going through so that will result in a few changes. Thanks for reading! ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #908 on: September 18, 2020, 01:50:02 pm »
True today is Friday Pog

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: September 18, 2020, 01:51:44 pm »
I have given Gibby the new era (players and gf) it's just waiting for him to have time to edit the thread with the new era+description and shit really.

Wursti

« Reply #910 on: September 18, 2020, 01:52:56 pm »
and u think gibby will do it this year?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: September 18, 2020, 01:54:42 pm »
He said to me earlier in the week he would do it this weekend sometime.

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
« Reply #912 on: September 18, 2020, 03:34:34 pm »
Kaide the point you made about players being begged to join regiments didn't even apply to alot of RGLs regiments particularly 15th who everybody knows is mostly comprised of long time single regiment members

Fun fact did you know that 'alot' isn't actually a word

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #913 on: September 18, 2020, 03:36:18 pm »
Kaide the point you made about players being begged to join regiments didn't even apply to alot of RGLs regiments particularly 15th who everybody knows is mostly comprised of long time single regiment members

Fun fact did you know that 'alot' isn't actually a word

Fun fact your a snake

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #914 on: September 18, 2020, 03:37:38 pm »
[

Ty ty
Mostly wins but we did also take into account the competitiveness of the era as well as longevity (no regiments under a year were included for example).

did you added refounds to the lifespan of the regiments or how did you do it (for example spartans, who had a refound, Nr12 who had 2)