Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131903 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Both Regiments List Added!
« Reply #885 on: September 18, 2020, 02:01:02 am »
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #887 on: September 18, 2020, 02:03:09 am »
Spoiler
It really seems like you are having a hard-time following your own narrative. It just so happens it's a trait noticeable with many people so caught-up in their own lies, they can no longer distinguish the truth from the rest.

You claimed the RGL as a competition was flawed and backed-up your argument by giving the example of three 'finals' you invited for. According to your story, that means that three regiments took the risk of cheating to get you in their ranks for an important match / a final. Which goes back to my point: I can eventually understand it (with great difficulty) for Hursty and Hypno but I don't find reasonable to believe anyone would cheat to have you play an important melee-focused final. Let alone three times. That just doesn't really make any sense to me and that's the sole justification for pointing out your actual individual melee level at the time.

Let's not hide what this is really about Kaide. You always had a massive victim syndrome with the 59th, you always considered your regiment (you been claiming it many times to anyone who would want to hear it) to be one of the best competitive of all time. Now that people made extensive researches showing that, despite the 59th having been one of the largest lasting community on the game, your achievements in competitive grounds are nothing particularly amazing, you suddenly re-appear and try to diminish the achievements of others in order to get yours to be praised and throw the most obvious bullshit on this thread in a piss-poor attempt to get your point across. That's why I am so vocal (aggressive) about it and that's why I have always found your narsissic and delusional personality impossible to cope with.

With that being said, and for what it's worth, I was part of the 85e (even lead it for a little while) which is ranked 12th on this 'All-Time' list and if you were to ask me what structure had a larger impact on NW between the 85e and the 59th, I wouldn't even dare to compare myself to the community you created, simply because there is a world between the two. The competitive achievements we (85e) got were only meant to make our regiment look good and didn't improve the NW community whatsoever whereas the 59th, through many things (events, servers and whatnot) eventually contributed in a much more beneficial way to making the NW community active, thrilling and unique.

I am certain that if the community wasn't so focused on highlighting competitive results as the ultimate way to figure out the impact of a regiment in a given period of time, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly defend the 59th the way you do. But alas that's where we are left at and I know that I can write dozen of paragraphs about it, it's unlikely to change your opinion even in the slightest so I will leave it at that.

Also cut off the IRL attacks right here, right now. That's petty and below the two of you.
[close]

Sorry Tardet but I can't be arsed reading your paragraph. I think your a good bloke and nice guy. I just wanted to ask hersh a few questions, as I believe the 59th should have been included in the 2019 section, and it makes sense to have a competitive ranking which excludes the 59th (not).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:10:44 am by sirkaide »

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #888 on: September 18, 2020, 02:05:14 am »
I don't like reading books on some video game forum, but this one was worth to read.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #889 on: September 18, 2020, 02:11:13 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
It really seems like you are having a hard-time following your own narrative. It just so happens it's a trait noticeable with many people so caught-up in their own lies, they can no longer distinguish the truth from the rest.

You claimed the RGL as a competition was flawed and backed-up your argument by giving the example of three 'finals' you invited for. According to your story, that means that three regiments took the risk of cheating to get you in their ranks for an important match / a final. Which goes back to my point: I can eventually understand it (with great difficulty) for Hursty and Hypno but I don't find reasonable to believe anyone would cheat to have you play an important melee-focused final. Let alone three times. That just doesn't really make any sense to me and that's the sole justification for pointing out your actual individual melee level at the time.

Let's not hide what this is really about Kaide. You always had a massive victim syndrome with the 59th, you always considered your regiment (you been claiming it many times to anyone who would want to hear it) to be one of the best competitive of all time. Now that people made extensive researches showing that, despite the 59th having been one of the largest lasting community on the game, your achievements in competitive grounds are nothing particularly amazing, you suddenly re-appear and try to diminish the achievements of others in order to get yours to be praised and throw the most obvious bullshit on this thread in a piss-poor attempt to get your point across. That's why I am so vocal (aggressive) about it and that's why I have always found your narsissic and delusional personality impossible to cope with.

With that being said, and for what it's worth, I was part of the 85e (even lead it for a little while) which is ranked 12th on this 'All-Time' list and if you were to ask me what structure had a larger impact on NW between the 85e and the 59th, I wouldn't even dare to compare myself to the community you created, simply because there is a world between the two. The competitive achievements we (85e) got were only meant to make our regiment look good and didn't improve the NW community whatsoever whereas the 59th, through many things (events, servers and whatnot) eventually contributed in a much more beneficial way to making the NW community active, thrilling and unique.

I am certain that if the community wasn't so focused on highlighting competitive results as the ultimate way to figure out the impact of a regiment in a given period of time, you wouldn't feel the need to constantly defend the 59th the way you do. But alas that's where we are left at and I know that I can write dozen of paragraphs about it, it's unlikely to change your opinion even in the slightest so I will leave it at that.

Also cut off the IRL attacks right here, right now. That's petty and below the two of you.
[close]

Sorry Tardet but I can't be arsed reading your paragraph. I think your a good bloke and nice guy. I just wanted to ask hersh a few questions, as I believe the 59th should have been included in the 2019 section, and it makes sense to have a competitive ranking which excludes the 59th.
[close]

Fair. I never minded the questions, just what followed them and which in my eyes, was unnecessary to begin with.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: September 18, 2020, 02:11:35 am »
Ok so before anyone gets their tits into more of a tangle.

Herishey and I spoke about adding a list of regiments (not in any particular order) to give a shoutout to certain regiments for their efforts towards growing and improving the community. This will probs be added at some point as it requires no extra research into anything.

As I sadly expected, we probably should've released this "shout-out list" at the same time as the main competitive list as it definitely would've prevented some of this shit.

That being said it was lovely to have some proper salt on fse again, thanks for coming.

Edit: I will probably release the spreadsheet with all the information on it soon as that would be much easier than replying to every single message separately on here.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 02:13:58 am by Rikkert »

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #891 on: September 18, 2020, 02:18:54 am »

Herishey and I spoke about adding a list of regiments (not in any particular order) to give a shoutout to certain regiments for their efforts towards growing and improving the community. This will probs be added at some point as it requires no extra research into anything.

As I sadly expected, we probably should've released this "shout-out list" at the same time as the main competitive list as it definitely would've prevented some of this shit.

That being said it was lovely to have some proper salt on fse again, thanks for coming.

Edit: I will probably release the spreadsheet with all the information on it soon as that would be much easier than replying to every single message separately on here.

is that it for tonight then? Shows over?!?
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #892 on: September 18, 2020, 02:24:07 am »

You certainly encouraged the salt. I made a few points that the 59th should have been included in the 2019 tier.  Which is not unreasonable considering we beat and drew with 3 of the teams on the 2019 list in the EIC. And certain people felt the need to post. I know I attract the shit posters but Jesus, I was only really interested in what Hersh had to say. Consdiering he drafted this thread. I've never once claimed the 59th was the greatest regiment or the anywhere near the top tier.  I am perhaps the only person to have led a regiment against every single regiment mentioned in this entire thread. I know more then most on what makes these regiments great and how they played. I fought all the greats and their regiments Tavington, Stefan, Karth, Donald, Price, Matty, GI etc. I know our place, and its not the top, but I do think we should have been put on the 2019 list, but I understand the formula.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 03:48:25 am by sirkaide »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #893 on: September 18, 2020, 02:36:52 am »

You certainly encouraged the salt. I made a few points that the 59th should have been included in the 2019 tier.  Which is not unreasonable considering we beat and drew with 3 of the teams on the 2019 list in the EIC. And certain people felt the need to post. I know I attract the shit posters but Jesus, I was only really interested in what Hersh had to say. I've never once claimed the 59th was the greatest regiment or the anywhere near the top tier.  I am perhaps the only person to have led a regiment against every single regiment mentioned in this entire thread. I know more then most on what makes these regiments great and how they played. I fought all the greats and their regiments Tavington, Stefan, Karth, Donald, Price, Matty, GI etc. I know our place, and its not the top, but I do think we should have been put on the 2019 list, but I understand the formula.
I don't tend to argue on FSE anymore, if you want a response from me best to ask on Steam bud. :)

But aside from the provoking Rikkert is correct in how we did it.  As rikkert said a hall of fame may be coming soon.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #894 on: September 18, 2020, 02:46:21 am »
some kind words

honestly, thank you for the work

of course I would change some ratings here and there (especially for 72nd of course  ;D ) but I think you tried your best to give it as much quality as possible, especially because u tried to focus on tournament achievements, not mainly on your feelings :D.
This work was not asked by anyone, but you did it to preserve some highlights of the 8 years of NW, which is simply awesome
I'm looking forward to the spreadsheet from rikkert, and to honourable mentions for tournament hosts, community suppliers etc

Elsse

« Reply #895 on: September 18, 2020, 04:19:56 am »
Melsyo fapping on Tardets post

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #896 on: September 18, 2020, 04:44:34 am »
Nice
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #897 on: September 18, 2020, 09:44:18 am »
You would need to make a casual list with 1st prawns preobraz and etc I think 59th could snugly fit on there.

And if were talking impact to the community it doesnt even compare to 63e 33rd etc lmao. Was slapping 59th up with wolpi chris zappy and 63e tim back in 2016 garbo reg.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #898 on: September 18, 2020, 10:08:50 am »
You would need to make a casual list with 1st prawns preobraz and etc I think 59th could snugly fit on there.

And if were talking impact to the community it doesnt even compare to 63e 33rd etc lmao. Was slapping 59th up with wolpi chris zappy and 63e tim back in 2016 garbo reg.
Albert steinein

Offline HughHefner

• Private
  • 17e_col_hefner
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: September 18, 2020, 10:31:07 am »
assuming it was a typo, you meant 17e (hughhefner) not pieter, right?