Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131927 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #735 on: September 16, 2020, 12:28:59 pm »
Do hall of fame for hosts and other contributors so you can be top 1  ;) ::)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #736 on: September 16, 2020, 12:34:41 pm »
Didn't really win anything though so they won't have made it in on the era's area (much like some other strong regiments from the past) and I doubt they'll make it all time, but I might be wrong since it isn't finished yet.

We tied to fucking shit Spartans 22nd doesn't deserve the spotlight
we really were a dodgy regiment
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #737 on: September 16, 2020, 12:35:25 pm »
I mean I originally thought of it for regiments like 59th or the original 17e that sort of made a lot of home-grown players who went on and did well. But speaking to Tardet there are a lot of other large contributors in the community that often don't get a mention such as mappers like Zebaad or hosts like Hekko.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: September 16, 2020, 12:46:56 pm »
Weirdly enough there were spots in the by era part where we couldn't really find a good fit for the 5th place based on the stats. Across most eras there were really only 4 major regiments competing for top spots in tournaments, so the 5th place in the 'by era' might be a surprise in certain spots.

Offline sirkaide

• Captain
  • Founder/Former leader of the 59th, NRP & Jailbreak
    • View Profile
    • 59th Website
  • Nick: Not politically correct
  • Side: Union
« Reply #739 on: September 16, 2020, 01:40:42 pm »
I do LOL reading these type of threads

Offline ClaSh

• French Pioneer
  • Colonel
  • Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Nr.24] hachiman
« Reply #740 on: September 16, 2020, 01:55:58 pm »
Top 20 Regiments sorted by total top 4 Placements in each category.
League 2/3 Medals are included in the total tally. So, '2 (1 league 2 Medal)' means that regiment got 2 total medals in that specific category of which one was a league 2 medal.
These also include NWBC, which is a little more casual. (for Gold Catergory top 10, 15th K-KA and 77y have won one NWBC)
Spoiler
[close]
msg me if u want to see the full document

Edit: also keep in mind that 2nd and third places for all Leagues of S01-S03 of NWL are missing, therefore some older regiments like 14e, 91st, 92nd, Nr.24 could get some more medals in those categories.

from this we can deduct the best regiment of all time is Nr.24 coz if they played they never lost

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #741 on: September 16, 2020, 03:42:56 pm »
League 2/3 Medals are included in the total tally. So, '2 (1 league 2 Medal)' means that regiment got 2 total medals in that specific category of which one was a league 2 medal.
These also include NWBC, which is a little more casual. (for Gold Catergory top 10, 15th K-KA and 77y have won one NWBC)
Spoiler
[close]

Edit: also keep in mind that 2nd and third places for all Leagues of S01-S03 of NWL are missing, therefore some older regiments like 14e, 91st, 92nd, Nr.24 could get some more medals in those categories.

from this we can deduct the best regiment of all time is Nr.24 coz if they played they never lost
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: September 16, 2020, 03:48:40 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

NWL S01
Remaining placements:
7th: Nr.24

FSE Thread
Brackets
[close]

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #743 on: September 16, 2020, 03:53:43 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

NWL S01
Remaining placements:

FSE Thread
Brackets
[close]
idk this NWL sounds kinda irrelevant

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: September 16, 2020, 03:56:12 pm »
Bogus table.
That includes the matches the 19e, the regiment Nr24 replaced, played.

The Nr24 played only 3 games in the first season,
Spoiler

[close]

The only time the Nr24 actually lost an lb was against the 5pp, when basically every one of us were in the middle of CSGO matches when it started.

Spoiler
[close]

Watch from 28 mins in or so.
I'm sorry

« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 04:28:19 pm by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #745 on: September 16, 2020, 04:23:36 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

NWL S01
Remaining placements:

FSE Thread
Brackets
[close]
idk this NWL sounds kinda irrelevant
hehehe
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: September 16, 2020, 05:07:54 pm »
Bogus table.

Spoiler

[close]
Well yeah but this list isn't based on "yeah x regiment would've won, but dropped out/disbanded".

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: September 16, 2020, 05:31:58 pm »
Bogus table.

Spoiler

[close]
Well yeah but this list isn't based on "yeah x regiment would've won, but dropped out/disbanded".
Im telling you with absolute certainty, the 19e would not have won if they hadn't disbanded.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #748 on: September 16, 2020, 05:47:18 pm »
Rikkert should make a regimental ...erraa.. list
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Regiments by Era Added!
« Reply #749 on: September 16, 2020, 05:57:34 pm »
Regiments by era has now been added, I'll get working on the all time as soon as we can.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.