Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 132019 times)

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #705 on: September 15, 2020, 04:42:03 pm »
63e is top two. And they aren’t number two.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: September 15, 2020, 04:44:25 pm »
Lion tournament winner hello  :(
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: September 15, 2020, 04:46:38 pm »
Top 20 Regiments sorted by total top 4 Placements in each category.
League 2/3 Medals are included in the total tally. So, '2 (1 league 2 Medal)' means that regiment got 2 total medals in that specific category of which one was a league 2 medal.
These also include NWBC, which is a little more casual. (for Gold Catergory top 10, 15th K-KA and 77y have won one NWBC)
Spoiler
[close]
msg me if u want to see the full document

Edit: also keep in mind that 2nd and third places for all Leagues of S01-S03 of NWL are missing, therefore some older regiments like 14e, 91st, 92nd, Nr.24 could get some more medals in those categories.
you sadly cant use this, as a "League 2" win is worth almost nothing tbh
yes which is why I've pointed out where l2/l3 victories apply. I ve made one without l2/l3 and nwbc aswell. Its just an example for fun. Nothing decisive that the eventual list should be based on.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #708 on: September 15, 2020, 05:35:57 pm »
Spoiler
if you got this ref you are probably too old for these forums
[close]
or we can just take into account that your previous post was a Hagrid meme and guess
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #709 on: September 15, 2020, 06:00:42 pm »
Spoiler
if you got this ref you are probably too old for these forums
[close]
or we can just take into account that your previous post was a Hagrid meme and guess
in your case you are definitely too old still
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #710 on: September 15, 2020, 06:01:08 pm »
We are beginning work on the regimental lists today, the era one will be purely based on stats just like the team one was and the all time will need to take a few other things into account which we'll get to eventually.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: September 15, 2020, 06:05:19 pm »
The biggest problem right now is trying to get access to the brackets of S1-3 of NWL, so we can determine who got 2nd/3rd/4th in those. So if anyone feels like helping with that it would be much appreciated.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: September 15, 2020, 06:11:52 pm »
What Rikkert said, we have done all eras apart from the first one because we need that information. All time will be a bit harder.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline R1bazZz

• Major
  • Cyborg on duty
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Marco
« Reply #713 on: September 15, 2020, 06:15:03 pm »
What Rikkert said, we have done all eras apart from the first one because we need that information. All time will be a bit harder.
I cant see the Portuguese era so im sure there is at least another missing !!
Also @Ribaz. I think you can take Zenon's title as biggest statue
ngl Ribazz is the glue that holds this community together

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 15, 2020, 06:29:42 pm »
I retrieved the brackets for S1 but it seems those of S2 and S3 are gone for good so it's unlikely you can include them.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 15, 2020, 07:00:26 pm »
We have completed the era's list now it will have 6 eras (just being single years or in some case double years). These are based purely off Top 4 placements so there are no opinions as such unless it was a draw. Provided we don't get any info on the S2/3 placements from NWL in the early years then this will be ready to post tomorrow. All time will come later.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #716 on: September 15, 2020, 07:33:47 pm »
22nd #1
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #717 on: September 15, 2020, 08:12:42 pm »
The biggest problem right now is trying to get access to the brackets of S1-3 of NWL, so we can determine who got 2nd/3rd/4th in those. So if anyone feels like helping with that it would be much appreciated.
i find anything which exists

Bracket of Season 1 ( you need premium on the site to see it for some reason lol, maybe someone has it like Brot or Bever idk)

Bracket of Season 2 got deleted
Season 3 got deleted aswell

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: September 15, 2020, 08:13:49 pm »
Couple of Updates:

Tardet has found the brackets of S01 NWL which will be included in my original post in a second. Link

Secondly, as pointed out by Gi there was a mistake in for the top 4 of NWL S09 as the challonge wasn't updated.
The 15th were missing a match vs IVe, which they won as evidenced by the ref's post match report.
This puts the 15th as 2nd instead of 4th in NWL S09.

as I was posting this u posted your link gull, thanks for helping out!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: September 15, 2020, 08:18:25 pm »
GI out there manipulating brackets