Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131917 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #525 on: June 12, 2020, 12:08:59 pm »
I was looking at the gf team list and shouldn’t the Argonauts be on their we won a lot of stuff back in 2015/2016 with people like, Gressien, Hopsin, Hunter, Jonnyboy, Petl, Timlef, Bessieres and myself included.
I recalled as well that in the Chicken 5v5 tournament I think it was we bested even the powerrangers in the finals.
You didn't best PowerRangers you bested the Disciples which had a limited roster at the time (especially as one of our key players didn't wanna play on the day). But I don't remember you winning anything other than that?

Still with your one player missing we bested you rather easily and then same can be said with Petl not playing for us  ::)

I would have to check our steamgroup and check some old posts but apart from tournaments we never really lost any friendly matches ^^
Funnily enough friendlies were not taken into account in such a list. But I think that was your only win as far as I'm aware. And yes I believe we lost 5-3 but I may be mistaken. Though you were playing against 4e Disciples this line up (Evan was also in our roster but didn't show, I'm also not 100% sure if both Eddie and Axiom did but I know one of them did, Stark was there but didn't want to play so was in spec);

1. Jerome Fontaine | Herishey
2. Jose Fontaine | Stark
3. Algernon Fontaine | Kore
4. Louis Lefevre | Noxic
5. Pierre Fontaine | Connodd
6. Axiom
7. Eddie

As opposed to the actual disciples which was Me, Lubukill, Thomas, SilentPain, Nozza, Tardet. Some others depending on the tourney e.g. Skikkers and El_Poko.

EDIT: Just checked it was 7-3.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 12:11:33 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #526 on: June 12, 2020, 12:24:17 pm »
I was looking at the gf team list and shouldn’t the Argonauts be on their we won a lot of stuff back in 2015/2016 with people like, Gressien, Hopsin, Hunter, Jonnyboy, Petl, Timlef, Bessieres and myself included.
I recalled as well that in the Chicken 5v5 tournament I think it was we bested even the powerrangers in the finals.
You didn't best PowerRangers you bested the Disciples which had a limited roster at the time (especially as one of our key players didn't wanna play on the day). But I don't remember you winning anything other than that?

Still with your one player missing we bested you rather easily and then same can be said with Petl not playing for us  ::)

I would have to check our steamgroup and check some old posts but apart from tournaments we never really lost any friendly matches ^^
Funnily enough friendlies were not taken into account in such a list. But I think that was your only win as far as I'm aware. And yes I believe we lost 5-3 but I may be mistaken. Though you were playing against 4e Disciples this line up (Evan was also in our roster but didn't show, I'm also not 100% sure if both Eddie and Axiom did but I know one of them did, Stark was there but didn't want to play so was in spec);

2. Jose Fontaine | Stark
4. Louis Lefevre | Noxic
6. Axiom
7. Eddie

As opposed to the actual disciples which was Me, Lubukill, Thomas, SilentPain, Nozza, Tardet. Some others depending on the tourney e.g. Skikkers and El_Poko.

Actual disciples was way worse then your actual line up during the tournament xd

Nock

« Reply #527 on: June 12, 2020, 02:07:07 pm »
dont diss my boy silentpain or i'll kill u pieter

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: June 12, 2020, 02:09:24 pm »

2. Jose Fontaine | Stark
4. Louis Lefevre | Noxic
6. Axiom
7. Eddie

Actual disciples was way worse then your actual line up during the tournament xd
I mean Herishey, Kore, Axiom, Eddie and Noxic/Connodd (assuming Eddie & Axiom were both there as I don't think there was any vid). I've never seen that lineup win anything where as the other one won two so kinda debateable. Also that team never trained together, Argonauts did. It was just a one off for a tourney and I just used that name cus I was lazy.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #529 on: June 12, 2020, 02:53:12 pm »
ban

Spoiler
Quote pyramids are considered anything clearly off-topic or derailing equaling (or in excess of) five quotes, without the use of spoilers
[close]

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #530 on: June 12, 2020, 03:07:30 pm »
ban

Spoiler
Quote pyramids are considered anything clearly off-topic or derailing equaling (or in excess of) five quotes, without the use of spoilers
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: June 12, 2020, 03:12:15 pm »
ban

Spoiler
[close]
After 5 is when you need to use a spoiler. :)

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 12, 2020, 03:24:44 pm »
To be honest that was our returning match after a slight hiatus and we played with a very odd line up of people who didn’t really play together but still I reckon Argonauts should be on that list as it was a very dominant gf team overall

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 12, 2020, 03:31:56 pm »
To be honest that was our returning match after a slight hiatus and we played with a very odd line up of people who didn’t really play together but still I reckon Argonauts should be on that list as it was a very dominant gf team overall
It's all based off stats to some extent and you don't have more right using that criteria than any of the teams on there I believe.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 12, 2020, 05:27:52 pm »
Seeing i didn't have internet in 2015 late/2016 no i didn't play xD
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 05:30:58 pm by Axiom »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 12, 2020, 05:32:34 pm »
I had a feeling you didn't. So It was Me, Eddie, Connodd, Noxic and Kore. Not quite so impressive now is it?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #536 on: June 12, 2020, 06:20:37 pm »
Team Iceland was too great, too pure for this game.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 12, 2020, 06:32:35 pm »
I had a feeling you didn't. So It was Me, Eddie, Connodd, Noxic and Kore. Not quite so impressive now is it?

Yea exactly especially you was in that line up  8)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 12, 2020, 06:36:09 pm »

Yea exactly especially you was in that line up  8)
Imagine tryna bait me. Weak.

Some people will be removed this weekend. I think around 15.

EDIT: I have removed about 18 players in tier 5 that I believe were the 'weaker' options in this tier to make the tier less clustered.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 07:25:40 pm by Herishey »

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #539 on: June 12, 2020, 07:35:44 pm »
Regiment list when

i want something new to complain about