Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 130975 times)

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #315 on: May 11, 2020, 01:49:31 pm »
But where is the all time best Romanian player Godygamer
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 11, 2020, 01:50:03 pm »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #317 on: May 11, 2020, 01:52:00 pm »

Gody and Mopin would literally still clap ass if they were bothered to play this game, I heard only Germany finest was able to stop them. You wouldn't have come to hear about that story Noswil, would you?  ::)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 11, 2020, 02:04:32 pm »

Gody and Mopin would literally still clap ass if they were bothered to play this game, I heard only Germany finest was able to stop them. You wouldn't have come to hear about that story Noswil, would you?  ::)
Yeah carrying Moskito to finals was always a pleasure to me  ;). But Gody wasn't only good playing with Mopin, he was also, if I remember correctly, one of the better CplFo's in the 84e at their height. Still see him sometimes play with the 77y
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?

Nock

« Reply #319 on: May 11, 2020, 02:19:42 pm »
Yep, he still plays from time to time and he was indeed one the best 84e's CplFo when they were at their prime

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #320 on: May 11, 2020, 02:22:59 pm »

Yeah carrying Moskito to finals was always a pleasure to me  ;). But Gody wasn't only good playing with Mopin, he was also, if I remember correctly, one of the better CplFo's in the 84e at their height. Still see him sometimes play with the 77y
I can imagine why haha. And yeah Gody was an amazing player on his own yet I can't help but be amazed by the brutal force him and Mopin made as a pair in that particular FG tournament. At this period, Lubu and I were an insane duo and despite our best efforts, we couldn't stop them in that semi-finals, they were just always one step ahead of us, it was crazy to witness, even more to play against it.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 11, 2020, 03:48:42 pm »
This List is triggering me incredibly hard
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #322 on: May 11, 2020, 03:50:41 pm »

Ur bad
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #323 on: May 11, 2020, 03:51:14 pm »

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #324 on: May 11, 2020, 04:00:00 pm »

Ur bad

honestly should Cazasar be on of the german commanders
As under his commands Germany managed to get the most podium places, and their only win

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #325 on: May 11, 2020, 04:02:06 pm »

Ur bad

As under his commands Germany managed to get the most podium places, and their only win

he was on the player list originally, but after some discussion was swapped out. don’t really want to place commanders that aren’t also in the top 10 players - since an IGL leads whilst playing. there are some exceptions to that I suppose, but that’s how we’ve done it so far.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #326 on: May 11, 2020, 04:25:36 pm »

Ur bad

he was on the player list originally, but after some discussion was swapped out. don’t really want to place commanders that aren’t also in the top 10 players - since an IGL leads whilst playing. there are some exceptions to that I suppose, but that’s how we’ve done it so far.

Then you can simply delete the commanders thing^^

As I don't really get the point to have a "top commander", who is slightly a better player, but worse at commanding, to be in the dream team as a commander.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #327 on: May 11, 2020, 05:02:45 pm »

Ur bad

Then you can simply delete the commanders thing^^

As I don't really get the point to have a "top commander", who is slightly a better player, but worse at commanding, to be in the dream team as a commander.

Why delete something that applies correctly in 90%+ of cases? The vast majority of nations have their best leaders also featuring in their top players, or in the case of Den/Nor we have Moussolini in the dream 10 players over some alternatives because of the value of his commanding.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 11, 2020, 05:08:02 pm »
I wasn't active in comp back then, but didn't Jackiechan only play like a year on EU before going to NA? Surely Cazasar could take his place, because of the impact his leadership had on team GER .

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 11, 2020, 05:21:19 pm »
I wasn't active in comp back then, but didn't Jackiechan only play like a year on EU before going to NA? Surely Cazasar could take his place, because of the impact his leadership had on team GER .
I think he played in the first Team Germany in NW. After that he never played again in the team, except one time, when he stayed in Germany for some months, but went inactive after some time, so he didn't really play in it. So yes I think you might be right with that, he played roughly one year in EU. Cazasar instead played several years with us and with him as captain, Germany even won one NWWC. He probably wasn't as good as Jackie individually, but under the following categories "gamesense and awareness, the ability to teamplay and communicate", Cazasar really was one of the best Germans in that regard.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 05:25:08 pm by Nosswill »