Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131804 times)

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2020, 08:28:03 pm »
If its best possible dream team that can be then minus Bagration in Team Ukraine + Sanitarium and minus Ben + Miloradovich (Alice).

Plus you should delete Alessandro, Archangel and Flashkodr from Russian team and add Red, Eddie (Edward Kenway), Besha (he's latvian like Shogun, but used to play for old roster which had most russians, so it would be better to put him there).

And I don't really think that CCCP was worse than Jedis that years? We beat them in GFL and lost only to V75. (11-9). Plus we beat TFFO also that time.
*snip*

honnestly i think CCCP was better than jedi and V75 (only started in 2016 for GF league), in 2015 frenchtouch TFFO and CCCP was the best teams. FrenchTouch and TFFO were 50/50 but FT won 5V5 GF league 2015 agains TFFO in final (11-9 remember cuz i was top score XDDD) so i think FT should be first in second place TFFO and after it's CCCP
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2020, 08:44:21 pm »
It was based on wins mainly in the era, we only used 'opinion' where teams had the same amount of wins/placements.

Also in GFL we were missing in my opinion our key player in terms of impact Eddie as he sorta stopped playing at this point as well as a few others you'd find in the other tournaments.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 08:49:19 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #257 on: May 07, 2020, 08:55:00 pm »
If its best possible dream team that can be then minus Bagration in Team Ukraine + Sanitarium and minus Ben + Miloradovich (Alice).

Plus you should delete Alessandro, Archangel and Flashkodr from Russian team and add Red, Eddie (Edward Kenway), Besha (he's latvian like Shogun, but used to play for old roster which had most russians, so it would be better to put him there).

And I don't really think that CCCP was worse than Jedis that years? We beat them in GFL and lost only to V75. (11-9). Plus we beat TFFO also that time.

*snip*

honnestly i think CCCP was better than jedi and V75 (only started in 2016 for GF league), in 2015 frenchtouch TFFO and CCCP was the best teams. FrenchTouch and TFFO were 50/50 but FT won 5V5 GF league 2015 agains TFFO in final (11-9 remember cuz i was top score XDDD) so i think FT should be first in second place TFFO and after it's CCCP

The only team V75 lost to during it's run was TFO so I disagree, V75 was well on it's way to winning the league before it dragged on so long half the members lost interest. The same group (because the rosters were more or less identical to the point were team Sweden = v75) almost won NWWC that same year, losing a close finale to Germany.  I'm personally of the opinion that the success V75 saw in 2016 warrants the third place, but you are of course entitled to your own opinion on the matter :)

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #258 on: May 07, 2020, 09:05:04 pm »

*snip*

The only team V75 lost to during it's run was TFO so I disagree, V75 was well on it's way to winning the league before it dragged on so long half the members lost interest. The same group (because the rosters were more or less identical to the point were team Sweden = v75) almost won NWWC that same year, losing a close finale to Germany.  I'm personally of the opinion that the success V75 saw in 2016 warrants the third place, but you are of course entitled to your own opinion on the matter :)

Alator you talk about 5V5 2016 league, in 2015 V75 was not created.

in the 5V5 GF LEAGUE 2016, you finished first of the normal league but loose in Play off so we cant say you won it.
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 07, 2020, 09:09:42 pm »

*snip*

Alator you talk about 5V5 2016 league, in 2015 V75 was not created.

in the 5V5 GF LEAGUE 2016, you finished first of the normal league but loose in Play off so we cant say you won it.

Re-read my post again, I said the success in 2016 warrants the third place in my opinion. I said nothing about achievements in 2015.

We did not lose in the playoffs, we left it because we were tired of it being dragged out for months and months for no reason.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #260 on: May 07, 2020, 09:40:14 pm »

*snip*

you finished first of the normal league but loose in Play off so we cant say you won it.
we didn't lose the playoff, we dragged our inactive members back due to the league dragging on for so long, and we actually beat jedimasters, but couldn't be bothered to finish the rest of the playoffs, so we handed them our spot.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #261 on: May 07, 2020, 10:08:11 pm »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 08, 2020, 05:00:25 pm »
Some updates done on Bulgarian dream team after talking to Muha since he has a greater knowledge of those players.

If anyone has Stefano or Skyfall on Steam it'd be quite nice to get some feedback for Italy too since this was quite a hard one to do.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 05:08:48 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 08, 2020, 06:27:40 pm »
Some updates done on Bulgarian dream team after talking to Muha since he has a greater knowledge of those players.

If anyone has Stefano or Skyfall on Steam it'd be quite nice to get some feedback for Italy too since this was quite a hard one to do.

For Portugal you might want to consider Rasp, he was a very solid (and underrated) player who played in the Spartans.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #265 on: May 08, 2020, 06:34:48 pm »

Add skyfall NOW. He absolutely destroyed Fritten in a duel tournament

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #266 on: May 08, 2020, 06:59:07 pm »

Add skyfall NOW. He absolutely destroyed Fritten in a duel tournament

Who dosent ? :o

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 08, 2020, 07:39:31 pm »
I have swapped Bashful and Pedja on Serbia after talking to MightyPain, I think Rasp will be better than quite a few players on Portugal the issue is I really don't know half of their players that are on there to know which is the worst to swap.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #268 on: May 08, 2020, 11:24:54 pm »
Add Marley to first list?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 04:42:12 pm by Ry@n »

Offline Cr3A

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 08, 2020, 11:26:28 pm »
As Marley to first list?

go update 18th thread silly rabbit