Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 131906 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s)
« Reply #225 on: May 06, 2020, 01:44:00 am »
ChimpZ top 5 french legacy
Spoiler
[close]
That is pretty much purely based on the tournament wins in each era, barely anyone got any podium spots. ChimpZ had a few towards the end.

Herishey for team IRE you should replace thehunted with butler, he was much more active before he quit and much better
I can understand that change.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Butler

• Second Lieutenant
  • IRE Cheerleader
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Asian_Butler
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #226 on: May 06, 2020, 01:51:47 am »
If we're talking about the top 10 IRE of all time how can you miss out Grela? Literally carried us so if you could replace me with Grela pls xoxox

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #227 on: May 06, 2020, 01:52:39 am »
If we're talking about the top 10 IRE of all time how can you miss out Grela? Literally carried us so if you could replace me with Grela pls xoxox
He crawls out of his hole to spit real facts

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #228 on: May 06, 2020, 01:52:46 am »
Do you have stats on how many medals each team has? Or anything like it?
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #229 on: May 06, 2020, 02:12:23 am »
Presumptuous suggestions pt. 3

- For Bulgaria, Yovko should be there. Underrated player, been in Team Balkans twice, definitively better than Rado and potentially others.
- For Poland, neither Patruk nor Wielkopolanin are anywhere to be seen. Both great players, specially the latter, would consider for a team POL.
- In Russia, Mandar1n surely made more of an impact there, regardless of how much he wants to be recognised as english. Considering he was topping at his time under the russian community I'd have him in their top 10. Haven't you guys considered Ben even for tier 5?
- For the Netherlands, Tjienner could clearly be over players from the current list as he too topped at his prime. Both SpaceFunny and ap1st had a significant impact back in the day.
- Unnamed Spartan/Belgicus for Belgium (?) nowhere to be seen, big no-no. Nvm he's already listed as Titan.
- Also though Phoenix and Rapez competed well and long enough to be mentioned but at this point idk anymore.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 02:37:11 am by Ckne~ »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Wursti

« Reply #230 on: May 06, 2020, 02:17:20 am »
Presumptuous suggestions pt. 3

- For Bulgaria, Yovko should be there. Underrated player, been in Team Balkans twice, definitively better than Rado and potentially others.
- For Poland, neither Patruk nor Wielkopolanin are anywhere to be seen. Both good players, specially the latter, would consider for a team POL.
- In Russia, Mandar1n surely made more of an impact there, regardless of how much he wants to be recognised as english. Considering he was topping at his time under the russian community I'd have him in their top 10. Haven't you guys considered Ben even for tier 5?
- For the Netherlands, Tjenner could also replace someone from that list as he too topped at his prime. Both SpaceFunny and ap1st had a significant impact back in the day.
- Unnamed Spartan/Belgicus for Belgium (?) nowhere to be seen, big no-no.
- Also though Phoenix and Rapez competed well and long enough to be mentioned but at this point idk anymore.

Overall +1

Patruk was insane
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 02:19:52 am by Wursti »

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #231 on: May 06, 2020, 02:25:52 am »
Phoenix should be added for dream team germany
as he played several seasons for Team GER
Maybe also Tier5, as he was Spartans Hoplite (would have been promoted to Promachos, but he insulted tyrion in his promotion talk), was in chimpz and played really well in 72nd. He was a good player for several years, and guranteed better then cazasar

(Ich hoffe du liest das Caz  :-*)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 06, 2020, 10:01:24 am »
Pheonix I'm not sure about adding, I never saw him make any real impact in a team he was in which is part of the criteria and mechanically I believe he was worse than Cazasar who is t5.

Some of Chickens things can be conisdered e.g. Patruk I think could get in Poland easier but it's not just about if they are 'good' I think again like many others you haven't actually read the criteria. Mandar1n I didn't include in Russia because he decided in 2016 to join GB/ENG meaning he chose to switch sides and become considered UK/GB.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Abekrampe

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Sgt_Abekrampe
« Reply #233 on: May 06, 2020, 10:04:44 am »
77y Better be best reg EU or im calling the FBI.
Current Reg: 77y
Previous Reg: 77y
Future Reg: 77y.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 06, 2020, 10:07:53 am »
I have made some changes from your feedback Chicken, though I don't agree with all of it following the criteria.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 06, 2020, 01:05:41 pm »
77y Better be best reg EU or im calling the FBI.

Wursti

« Reply #236 on: May 06, 2020, 01:09:37 pm »
Pheonix I'm not sure about adding, I never saw him make any real impact in a team he was in which is part of the criteria and mechanically I believe he was worse than Cazasar who is t5.

Some of Chickens things can be conisdered e.g. Patruk I think could get in Poland easier but it's not just about if they are 'good' I think again like many others you haven't actually read the criteria. Mandar1n I didn't include in Russia because he decided in 2016 to join GB/ENG meaning he chose to switch sides and become considered UK/GB.

I mean you put Eddie as GER aswell and not as UK

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 06, 2020, 01:14:46 pm »

I mean you put Eddie as GER aswell and not as UK
Yeah but there is a large difference, Eddie was never born in the UK or lived there for several years. He isn't actually from the UK I dunno why Hekko allowed him in the first place tbh.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #238 on: May 06, 2020, 01:18:23 pm »
Because Moskito was rude to him  :(
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #239 on: May 06, 2020, 03:54:29 pm »
we had no such person with the name ''Gundalf'' in our Bulgarian NWWC Team
Remove it
He was literally in screenshots from that time and on the roster.
this person wasn't an actual bulgarian, it was a ''french player'' that i took to keep the number  :-\

Remove it.